2016-17 NFL Discussion

Dallas is going all the way, the only team that can beat them got eliminated.

Dallas is going all the way, the only team that can beat them got eliminated.

Packers without Jordy might be crippled, but I'd honestly be surprised if Dallas actually makes it. Their defense is too mediocre and if you stop their rush and blitz when they pass, you rattle Dak pretty easily. He has a quick release but when he's under pressure (from the few games I've seen him in - haven't watched all his snaps by any means) he tends to release the ball way too early.

Packers without Jordy might be crippled, but I'd honestly be surprised if Dallas actually makes it. Their defense is too mediocre and if you stop their rush and blitz when they pass, you rattle Dak pretty easily. He has a quick release but when he's under pressure (from the few games I've seen him in - haven't watched all his snaps by any means) he tends to release the ball way too early.

I have Green Bay winning that game if they can stop Zeke and keep their offense on the field. Dallas has had an easy schedule and of course they are Dallas, they are being overhyped.

Falcons are a bad match up for them as well. We score early and often and how many people actually trust Dak in a situation where he can do nothing but pass in a play off environment to keep up with a top 10 all time scoring offense.

The thing hat helps Dak is the ball control Time of possession game but if Ryan or Rogers is out there putting numbers on the board against that shabby defense theyd be in trouble. The Packers really need Ty Montgomery because he and Rodgers are literally the Pack run game. But their D looked solid last week.

Texans vs Patriots.... see Brady eliminated? Wishful thinking

I have the Pats, Chiefs, Falcons and Pack as well. I kind of hope Dallas wins tho because I feel they are an easier opponent than Rodgers vs our defense, no matter how one dimensional the Packers are. Dallas has an overrated defense and I think once Ryan and company start the game with points and bunches it's gonna fall on Dak and he can't carry the team.

I have to admit it's the first time I watched a whole Falcons game this year and I'm pretty impressed. If they have the same pass rush next week they are probably going to the super bowl. I'm very happy to see the poodle lose, I still hate that guy from his use stint.

We looked much better today than I thought we would, I expected a close game and got this so I am thrilled as a Falcons fan. Been a long time waiting for a team like this. Finally got that killer instinct!