Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

Just to confirm, it this as it's said or will the coach who loses the draw for the 1st pick get to pick the first fight?

Whoever had the first pick may choose the first fight and what weight it is.

Oopsie daisy

So I will do heads and tails, Marky I will let you choose which one you want before since I'm in an alliance with Wolf.

If you get it right, you can choose if you want either the first pick (which covers both weightclasses as it will be seperate drafts) OR to choose the first fight of the tournament (which doesn't cover both weightclasses)

I don't explain this very clearly haha, is that understandable?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've updated the fighter list on one of the first posts and I've shot out contracts to all of those who are available.

Conor, now that everything is sorted out, when is the draft?

Everything isn't sorted, there is a fight for Isaac Curtis in 2 days, McClean needs to make weight, Akoni Gray is still signed at his org and Anthony Castillo's fight needs to be cancelled by Mike.

With that being said, none of that should be too long and hopefully by the time Isaac Curtis fights, Gray and Castillo are available to sign. Then I can sign everybody and we can look forward to the draft that doesn't need to be right next to the fights. So we can have a draft and then I can book that first fight later on.

I reckon we'll start the draft within the week and fights will be within the month.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14457341347582.jpg

Peter Larsson

I will enter the house as an underdog in the 205 weight class.

I have had a rough year with 4 straight defeats but i belive in myself and my abillities.

Im one of the hardest hitters in this competition and i will K.O any opponent the managers put in front of me.

I wanna say thank you to the TUF org and my team at Fallen Warriors gym for beliving in me and for giving me this opportunity to show what im made of.

My Background as on of swedens elite boxing talents and my elite coaching staff will make sure that im ready for any opponent.

i can and will beat anyone in thistournament and win the titel as 2016 TUF Champion

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14567011636102.png

Neil Diaz (1-0-0 MMA, 3-1 TWGC, 155lb)

*Neil Diaz sits in front of the camera*

Diaz: What the fuck is this shit?

Reporter: Ehm… Mr. Diaz, we’re starting the interview for TUF, do you remember?

Diaz: Well fuck you! I didn’t sign for this shit! I’m paid to fight, not to talk shit and stuffs, okay?

Reporter: But Mr. Diaz, we were told you were informed about this by the media staff…

Diaz: You know what punk… where I come from people like you get slapped! You wanna get slapped, bitch!?

Reporter: Ehm… no, I’m sorry Mr. Diaz. Do you think you can win the tournament, you seem to be still pretty green considering you only had 1 pro mma fight.

Diaz: You bet I’m gonna win this shit. I boxed until I was 18. You won’t find any shitty pro fights though,

‘cause I was knocking fat-ass grown men out in fucking bare-knuckle matches in the street, like a ninja!

After that I decided to train MMA and after a few months of training I gogo’ed a fucking brown belt in my first fight.

I retired that bitch-ass motherfucker. I just started training gracie jiu jitsu at that time with Ramon and Rollo Gracie.

Then, in TWGC, I was chocking all those motherfuckers out, and then the fucking organizer of the show, some Mike fucking Tycoon, entered one of his fighters. Of course the judges wanted him to win, and this guy didn’t do shit –I’m sure he was on steroid and greased up. Everyone is on fucking steroid in this game.

Reporter: If you win, what are you going to do with the tournament money?

Diaz: I’m a smart motherfucker. *Neil Diaz smiles* I’m gonna invest it all in weed and training.

Reporter: What do you think about the other partecipants?

Diaz: If you're not on my team, then fuck you! Cause if you're not with us, then your against us.

• Upvote 5

Oopsie daisy

So I will do heads and tails, Marky I will let you choose which one you want before since I'm in an alliance with Wolf.

If you get it right, you can choose if you want either the first pick (which covers both weightclasses as it will be seperate drafts) OR to choose the first fight of the tournament (which doesn't cover both weightclasses)

I don't explain this very clearly haha, is that understandable?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've updated the fighter list on one of the first posts and I've shot out contracts to all of those who are available.

Alright cool, I choose heads. Separate draft was news to me so will there be two first picks simultaneosly from both weight classes (since the coin toss covers both classes) and then the other guy picks one of both WC's and so on?

Everything isn't sorted, there is a fight for Isaac Curtis in 2 days, McClean needs to make weight, Akoni Gray is still signed at his org and Anthony Castillo's fight needs to be cancelled by Mike.

With that being said, none of that should be too long and hopefully by the time Isaac Curtis fights, Gray and Castillo are available to sign. Then I can sign everybody and we can look forward to the draft that doesn't need to be right next to the fights. So we can have a draft and then I can book that first fight later on.

I reckon we'll start the draft within the week and fights will be within the month.

Isaac has had his fight, just looking for him to get released from contract and he's good to go :)

• Upvote 1

Michael Brophy has a fight on the 13th of August which is a Saturday - we'll let him fight that one out while Shawn McClean makes weight. Depending on Brophy's injury it will be the next Wednesday or Saturday.

However I realise for you guys this is a long time to wait and I did say the 31st so we will begin with the drafts.

Marky said heads before, I will now randomize a coinflip. If he is right, he gets to choose if he wants the first pick at both weights or to pick the first fight and try to gain control.

The first draft will be LW.

074b4a07dcf632ec2715458b1a82755a.gif

The decision is up to Team Marky!

Michael Brophy has a fight on the 13th of August which is a Saturday - we'll let him fight that one out while Shawn McClean makes weight. Depending on Brophy's injury it will be the next Wednesday or Saturday.

However I realise for you guys this is a long time to wait and I did say the 31st so we will begin with the drafts.

Marky said heads before, I will now randomize a coinflip. If he is right, he gets to choose if he wants the first pick at both weights or to pick the first fight and try to gain control.

The first draft will be LW.

074b4a07dcf632ec2715458b1a82755a.gif

The decision is up to Team Marky!

Nice.

Let's get this thing rolling. Team Marky selects...

The right to decide the first fight.

• Upvote 3