Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

To be honest, i don't really care about your sorry ass and your louzy fighters. LT is retiring and i was looking for another fight for Alvado, Musashi happened to be the only guy with decent hype around. It's an opportunity for you to get a big fight, i have plenty. I wrote about all of this only because i was irritated by your behaviour towards Gus. And yeah, he can offer the fight, but can't control if manager accepts it's or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be honest, i don't really care about your sorry ass and your louzy fighters. LT is retiring and i was looking for another fight for Alvado, Musashi happened to be the only guy with decent hype around. It's an opportunity for you to get a big fight, i have plenty. I wrote about all of this only because i was irritated by your behaviour towards Gus. And yeah, he can offer the fight, but can't control if manager accepts it's or not.

So you refuse again to defend your belt at 170lbs? Mmmhh, what a surprise.

You first made me wait for like 6weeks after refusing to defend your belt at 170 and then hope to try and take hype from my guy without having to defend your belt, pathetic.

Defend your belt or vacate it.

Since you refuse for the second time now to defend your belt against Ryu, vacating it seem the only option left for you, coward.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

De Souza would be happy to move up to 170 to challenge for the title there (depending on what happens in his fight today of course), if you are interested in fighting him again. Of course Templeton is declining and it wasn't very competitive last time but just thought I'd give an option.

Very adequate choice of words!

De Souza would be happy to move up to 170 to challenge for the title there (depending on what happens in his fight today of course), if you are interested in fighting him again. Of course Templeton is declining and it wasn't very competitive last time but just thought I'd give an option.

NOBODY can force Michael Knight his fighters to accept a fight, certainly not when they are the champ and asked to defend their belt.

If the winner of De Souza vs Fakiiri is interested and bulks up to 170lbs, I'll take him on with Ryu. Vacate LT his fake belt and the winner would be the new and real 170lbs champ.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NOBODY can force Michael Knight his fighters to accept a fight, certainly not when they are the champ and asked to defend their belt.

If the winner of De Souza vs Fakiiri is interested and bulks up to 170lbs, I'll take him on with Ryu. Vacate LT his fake belt and the winner would be the new and real 170lbs champ.

That is one of the least tempting challenges I have ever received.

• Upvote 3

People are ducking bjorn haha, what's next people start ducking me? Lol

You would be surprised to see how many times I have been ducked. The thing is, I am not interested in making forum drama about it every time.

For example on here, Michael Knight exposed himself as a huge coward, I had not interest to make drama on the forum about his cowardness, but he brought it up himself.

If I would bother making a list of the managers who ducked me (including multiple refusals do defend their belt), it would be one hell of a list.

The reasons for their refusal would go from ' not interested', 'too soon' , ' I'll go up/down a division', .... up to 'I have skidmarks in my undies'.

My personal favorite on that possible list would be ' I do not fight Bjorn unless if it is a title fight' , only to go and decline two title fights against my guys. That is actually not Michael Knight, altough it reeks a bit like him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think that during the course of a whole year, i would get maybe 4-5 fight declines, I only had one decline by a champ ever and that was 4-5 years ago, so it is unusual to hear that in an org like CEC things like this are happening.

He wasn`t offered the fight by fight offer yet but clearly stated that he would not accept if it was sent out.

He is the champ and should defend his belt or vacate it instead.

I think that during the course of a whole year, i would get maybe 4-5 fight declines, I only had one decline by a champ ever and that was 4-5 years ago, so it is unusual to hear that in an org like CEC things like this are happening.

I was planning on staying out of this because I have had conversations with Michael, Bjorn etc. and I will stand by the decisions made. I'm not going to go too detail heavy but when you question the way CEC is run then I have to step in and defend the org. Bjorn and I obviously have differing opinions on this, he is entitled to his view. We disagree but I'm not interested in a forum shitstorm with him.

WARNING : FACTS WILL FOLLOW. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE FACTS OR CANNOT HANDLE FACTS THEN YOU ARE ADVISED TO STOP READING NOW.

There is a difference between a champion declining a fight and requesting a different fight. Templeton was a champion at 2 weightclasses, 155 and 170. There were 2 options for him, both involved defending a title. They were as follows;

De Souza at 155 managed by G Wad. Higher rank, 8-3-2 in CEC, unbeaten in last 4 fights, hadn't faced LT. Also, LT had lost in the Olympics to another fighter managed by G Wad so possibly a bit of revenge thrown in for good measure.

Musashi at 170 managed by Bjorn. Lower rank, 5-3 in CEC, 2-2 in last 4 fights, got knocked the fuck out in under 2 minutes in previous fight with LT (for the title may I add), not even the highest ranked fighter in our 170 division.

Going back to the comment I have quoted from Mentor. THIS is what is happening in CEC. So you tell me, is it unusual to hear that De Souza got the shot first? At no point was it said Musashi wouldn't get a title shot. Michael said De Souza first, I said cool.

Additional thing here. Bjorn had said he wanted LT first but also said he would wait if need be. Then he expressed displeasure at having to wait. Then he commented that he hadn't even been offered a fight against Trey Brown in the meantime. Then he declined the Brown fight when it was offered. Then he said Musashi would never fight in CEC again. Now he is on here trying to arrange TITLE FIGHTS for Musashi in CEC. Seriously man???

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Additional thing here. Bjorn had said he wanted LT first but also said he would wait if need be. Then he expressed displeasure at having to wait. Then he commented that he hadn't even been offered a fight against Trey Brown in the meantime. Then he declined the Brown fight when it was offered. Then he said Musashi would never fight in CEC again. Now he is on here trying to arrange TITLE FIGHTS for Musashi in CEC. Seriously man???

Hahah, man I envy you for your patience.

• Upvote 2

Fact 1: Ryu was supposed to fight LT

Fact 2: LT said he did not want that and went to 155.

Fact 3: he never came back to 170 to face Ryu and now says he will retire.

Fact 4: i did think about the Brown fight after it was mentioned,but decided to wait for the title shot as said.

Fact 5: michael knight signs another one of his guys to the org and wants to fight Ryu with him, avoiding a possible title defense again?

Fact 6: as much as people like to shit on me,if you do not see that michael knight is one hell of a cherrypicker, you must be blind. He is not Bob Venderra yet, but coming close.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I wanted to tell my side of the story and clarify some things (i see Gus already explained a lot). I didn't decline the fight, i kept Bjorn waiting for a while, about a week or so, sitting on that fight offer. I was expecting him to lose his shit and flip out on me, but he didn't. So i msgd Gus, apologized for hanging on the offer for so long and asked if i can defend the 155 belt instead of 170. I felt the fight with Souza was better, more hype, fresh matchup, plus i thought Bjorn didn't really deserve a rematch and i thought he would be very upset because all of this. Apparently he was, but he focused his resentment entirely on Gus, instead of me, which was very disappointing.
So, LT ended up fighting Souza, while Bjorn his fighter Mubajashi managed not to fight Brown and now he's busy preparing not to fight Alvado.
So the current score in fights declined is 2-0 for you Bjorn.
I feel i had every right to pick the fight i wanted more, considering the circumstances, and your fighter should be disqualified from running for the title after ducking two other contenders one after another. Mugashi is not in a position to sit and wait for the champ, while riding on his massive 2 fight winning streak and bringing unseen amounts of hype with him.
So yeah, go fuck yourself B, LT is rematching Souza next in his farewell fight. Suck on that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 and 2 - These are covered by the decision to do LT vs De Souza FIRST.

3 - He wasn't offered a contract to switch back since you decided Ryu was done with CEC.

4 - YOU asked to be offered the Brown fight then YOU declined it???

5 - Alvado has had 2 fights here already, he wasn't signed to face Ryu, it's a fight that has since gained appeal.

6 - If you feel so many people are against you and shit on you then maybe you should look at you. I ignored warnings/advice about working with you and I chose to form my own opinion as I would in any situation. I am not regretting that decision because now I do have my own opinion. It has been well and truly formed!

• Upvote 3

I find it quite funny Bjorn is accusing others of cherry picking considering what this thread was originally posted for (After he quit the forums for the 3rd time or something like that).

On a different note, I havent had a fighter in CEC but from all accounts of what I have heard, Gus and Bradley are extremely easy people to work with, and Gus in particular was great when I picked up Kenta Kobashi from the FA list to spar bot, especially considering how bad Kobashi had depopped. Id say props to Gus on how he dealt with the situation.

• Upvote 2

Gus and certainly Bradley are very good org owners, certainly.

I just find it laughable how MK clearly states he kept me waiting to try and piss me off, what did not work, and then decided to go to 155 to guarantee I would be pissed.

A champ who refuses do defend his belt should not be champion, that is all.

• Upvote 1