Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

Nee. Niet sinds België zo’n irritant kut kind als jou heeft geproduceerd.

Je kan altijd blijven janken dat Engels niet je moedertaal is, maar laat ik er vanuit gaan dat wat je wel spreekt heel erg op Nederlands lijkt.

‘in a couple of months.’ , en in het Nederlands: ‘in een paar maanden’.

7d7c9fa83f09dfe6888e8becd8b0c173.png

Twee. 2. Two.

So you fail at two languages.

The whole language thing aside, I honestly can’t wrap my mind around the fact how stupid you are. You are the most delusional, idiotic, two faced and annoying person I ever seen on this game. If there was even the slightest of intelligence behind what you did, I could perhaps respect that. But you are just dumb. You're behaviour is pathetic and it's a damn shame people need to deal with someone like you on this place.

http://challengeworkouts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/challenge-workout-truth-bomb.png

• Upvote 1

actually they call me dj big penis cuz thats my name irl

You know how everyone calls people the opposite of what they are? Michael Schumacher is called Mr Slow, Stefan Struve is called shortie, well you know the rest

Beck, GBK and Ryan :

Oxford dictionary. Read the explination at number 3.

couple

NOUN

1Two individuals of the same sort considered together.

a couple of girls were playing marbles

More example sentencesSynonyms

1.1 A pair of partners in a dance or game.

Example sentences

1.2Mechanics A pair of equal and parallel forces acting in opposite directions, and tending to cause rotation about an axis perpendicular to the plane containing them.

2[treated as singular or plural] Two people who are married, engaged, or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually.

3informal An indefinite small number.

he hoped she'd be better in a couple of days

[as pronoun] we got some eggswould you like a couple?

[as modifier] just a couple more questions

clean the stains with a couple squirts of dishwashing

I told you...

• Downvote 1

Ach, als jullie net zoveel succes willen halen als ons mogen jullie nog even ;). Sinds we op een mmaforum zitten, wie is trouwens jullie beste vechter, Tarec Saffiedine? :D

Ach, you couldn't reach sucess while having a something not even. Since we are on mmaforum topic, where trolls ussualy live, Tarec Saffiedine?

*Dislaimer, real translation may differ from this.

tell me if got some of it right

• Upvote 1

Bjorn just spent 3 hours looking up different definitions of the word "couple" just to find one that catered to his version of it

Understand when people refer to a couple of months, it means 2, now, if I were to go with 3 months or more, that phrase could evolve into a Few Months, Multiple Months, Several Months etc. However, when a person refers to a couple of months, it generally means 2 months. Happy now?

• Upvote 3

Ach, you couldn't reach sucess while having a something not even. Since we are on mmaforum topic, where trolls ussualy live, Tarec Saffiedine?

*Dislaimer, real translation may differ from this.

tell me if got some of it right

No, not even close xD.

"Oh well, if you want to have as much success as us guys, you have a while to go. But since we are on a mmaforum, who's your best fighter by the way , Tarec Saffiedine? "

Bjorn just spent 3 hours looking up different definitions of the word "couple" just to find one that catered to his version of it

Understand when people refer to a couple of months, it means 2, now, if I were to go with 3 months or more, that phrase could evolve into a Few Months, Multiple Months, Several Months etc. However, when a person refers to a couple of months, it generally means 2 months. Happy now?

In fairness to Bjorn, a couple in common usage is often interchangeable with a few
  • Upvote 1

I was 'curious' to see how you would respond Bjorn

I will willingly lend my friend a couple of quid knowing he has to repay me an indefinite small number in return, say £9. Though I am 'curious' to see how he responds to this offer.

'My girlfriend has only had a couple of lovers before me' Bjorn told his friend Grant.

'So she's fucked 9 blokes before you ! ' laughed GBK

• Upvote 4

No, not even close xD.

"Oh well, if you want to have as much success as us guys, you have a while to go. But since we are on a mmaforum, who's your best fighter by the way , Tarec Saffiedine? "

I got 9 words right. Pretty good. Let's go gimme something else

No, I had dinner and am watching the champions league.

Happy? Mmm, perhaps,but I want Napoli to win.

Imagine what a bloodbath our roster battle will be, if I can even best you at times in your own language. Eat that !

• Downvote 1

They're British, they even drive on the wrong side of the road. It's because of people like Bjorn who bully them online they voted for brexit. They want to disconnect from the internet and float into the atlantic away from every bully here.

Imagine what a bloodbath our roster battle will be, if I can even best you at times in your own language. Eat that !

Considering you took "A couple of months" to mean 9 months, I would say you failed pretty hard at the language. Most people in an English speaking country would take the presumption of "a couple" to mean two (possibly 3 at a push), but alas, the person you ask will have a different take on the definition of the word "couple" when it comes to the quantity it signifies.

Anyhow considering this is getting away from the topic at hand, and it's now something additional we can laugh at, I will be awaiting your weekend post with proposed matchups.

Zijn mijn lieve noorderburen geen goeie vrienden meer van ons ? ;)

Het is niet mijn fout dat jullie opeens niet meer kunnen voetballen en dat wij knallen hé. :P

Ach, als jullie net zoveel succes willen halen als ons mogen jullie nog even ;). Sinds we op een mmaforum zitten, wie is trouwens jullie beste vechter, Tarec Saffiedine? :D

Minj majn skejle seudje ndbwbe ofjrke ovuvuene owruruuweeoshdheu ossas

Go home you cans, you're drunk.

• Upvote 1

I want to see Bjorn offer three 290k+ guys to fight the three guys Grant has in my org....in a few months time