Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

Last time a roster battle was proposed...Oh yeah, you backed out of it. Still waiting on those proposed matchups.

No. We both challenged the other already for a roster vs roster battle and the last time you refused.

I know your language skills are average at best, so I'll remind you of the fact that I said that I would look it over this weekend. We are Thursday today, a day that doesn't qualify as a weekend day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Last time the whole roster vs roster debate came up:

Myself: So are you officially ducking the fight between us, or are you actually going to grow a pair and step up?

Bjorn: Nowp, not going to fight you in a manager vs manager event.

I know you said the weekend. I was merely clarifying that I was waiting on the proposed matchups in the event you somehow got it into your brain I was suddenly not interested.

• Upvote 1

I've actually got very little interest in it also but eh, I ain't gonna decline the challenge

Yeah, you are known to never decline, lol.

Last time that I was offered a fight against you, you needed some time alone all of a sudden.

But that is ok; if you need a couple of months to prepare for me, that shows how much effort you will need to try and beat me.

Prepare well and ask your mates for help, you`ll need it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You mean that Red Brophy vs War Dawg fight offer? The one I got after I had already said I was taking a hiatus?

What I do find hilarious is that War Dawg got signed to Just Bleed, and when he didn't get a fight with one of my fighters in what would have been his first fight in the org....suddenly he is no longer contracted to Just Bleed. That was a horrendous attempt by you to engineer a fight against me. But then again, that seems to be what you are doing these days, when you aren't telling multiple org owners that you will only join their org if they only match you against strikers I mean.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You mean that Red Brophy vs War Dawg fight offer? The one I got after I had already said I was taking a hiatus?

What I do find hilarious is that War Dawg got signed to Just Bleed, and when he didn't get a fight with one of my fighters in what would have been his first fight in the org....suddenly he is no longer contracted to Just Bleed. That was a horrendous attempt by you to engineer a fight against me. But then again, that seems to be what you are doing these days, when you aren't telling multiple org owners that you will only join their org if they only match you against strikers I mean.

I signed him to help the org owner out and then he said he would sell and it was War Dawg his third declined fight offer in a row, I asked if I could buy him out and he agreed. Feel free to check that story with him.

Who needs other orgs when you can fight in your own org, right? The percentage of fights you have had in your own org(s) is stunning.

Anyway, busy workday ahead so time to sleep for a couple of hours. See you later moderator!

Edit : ooops, that is no longer valid, my mistake.

• Downvote 5

I signed him to help the org owner out and then he said he would sell and it was War Dawg his third declined fight offer in a row, I asked if I could buy him out and he agreed. Feel free to check that story with him.

Who needs other orgs when you can fight in your own org, right? The percentage of fights you have had in your own org(s) is stunning.

Anyway, busy workday ahead so time to sleep for a couple of hours. See you later moderator!

Edit : ooops, that no longer is valid, my mistake.

Of course you did .. Funny how the org owner claimed you said you needed training time

My last competitive fight in Troid / Trinity - December 2015. Wanna try again?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course you did .. Funny how the org owner claimed you said you needed training time

My last competitive fight in Troid / Trinity - December 2015. Wanna try again?

Aren't you the one pushing back the date for a roster battle, so who is the one who needs training time...

Don't be shy, your moves aren't that bad.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/everyday-pikachu.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo nothing happened or whats up?

Bjorn decided that he would quit the game and spend his time trying to annoy people instead, not surprised at all

I told him straight up to post the proposed matchups in here. He delayed it constantly and then sent me a PM to set it up and I told him to put his proposals in here before adding him to the block list that I thought he was still on in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1