Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

I wish he did. I have 5 guys on my roster right now who I still have to train up because they are behind for their ID levels

This is coming from a guy who was trying to lure Wolf into his basement with an ice-cream sundae...

Sounds guilty to me

http://www.grinningplanet.com/3001/spotlight/colbert-report/doom-bunker_178x140.jpg

• Upvote 2

This is coming from a guy who was trying to lure Wolf into his basement with an ice-cream sundae...

Sounds guilty to me

http://www.grinningplanet.com/3001/spotlight/colbert-report/doom-bunker_178x140.jpg

....but....Wolf is older than me?

If I really wanted to get him in a basement all I would have to tell him is there is an old lady in there looking for a good night.

Funny thing about this game Humors is that you can't actually see the hiddens of fighters so I have 0 clue if any of them were affected but I don't see any reason why they would have

Well thats what I am saying :)

If he changed your skills that would be weird right? One day you join the game and your fighters have popped from Useless to Elite in 1 session. But why not change hiddens of your alliance buddies? No one will never know but your alliance will be dominating the game.

Well thats what I am saying :)

If he changed your skills that would be weird right? One day you join the game and your fighters have popped from Useless to Elite in 1 session. But why not change hiddens of your alliance buddies? No one will never know but your alliance will be dominating the game.

Except according to Wolf this began in April while I left Vendetta in January

It`s me Aaron. I want to apologize to everyone who were affected by my actions.

I don't know what I was thinking at the time. Like Wolf already stated we started changing our and our opponent fighter stats early this April.

I don't know what more I can add to this but I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

• Downvote 8

I don't know what I was thinking at the time. Like Wolf already stated we started changing our and our opponent fighter stats early this April.

I don't know what more I can add to this but I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

Well there's our answer

Also, you're a piece of shit

• Upvote 5

Well Aaron already has an account on the forums, so why wouldn't you sign into that account?

That's some serious shit right there! Wolf never said that though but at least between the 2 of them there's more and more being drop fed about the extent of there cheating! Fucking with other peoples fighters...seriously, giving yourselves super soldiers wasn't enough had to fuck the opposition as well...serious lack of confidence in your abilities then eh!

Oh ffs. This shitstorm just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Forum account is not the same as game account :bangin:

How you think Wolf posted a message here too.

Forum account is the same as game account. Wolf also logged in his game account.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=97994

His last login is today same time he logged in forum.

Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2016-11-20 11:37:44

As far as everyone was saying Wolf got his password by using ''lost password''

of course you feel like a twat, thats what you are. Just get the fuck out, you lost all respect I had for you.

Mike has spent years of his life making this game what it is, hope you get sleepless nights feeling like a twat, cause I doubt Mike has been feeling 100% for the past weeks trying to find out what you guys were doing. You disgust me.

• Downvote 1

I dunno if that AaronThai post is him but the IP is in London and he's meant to be in Thailand.

As for them logging in, the forum password wasn't changed I don't think. I changed their in game email so they can't get a password reminder to that. However, you can use cookies to log in, so what I did in game was make the game bump them to the homepage whenever they log in. I believe that would activate that "last login".

What's that film, that kid film that Justin timberlake sings that song. Oh what is it now. It's on the tip of my tongue. Those long haired things I had as a kid. What is it.

Erm

Oh yeah

TROLLS

Don't believe this shit and don't get trolled by it

• Upvote 1

I dunno if that AaronThai post is him but the IP is in London and he's meant to be in Thailand.

As for them logging in, the forum password wasn't changed I don't think. I changed their in game email so they can't get a password reminder to that. However, you can use cookies to log in, so what I did in game was make the game bump them to the homepage whenever they log in. I believe that would activate that "last login".

If Wolf could not use change password and had his password changed how could he log in the game using cookies? He would drop out of his account once he he joined the site because he would use last password.

I think the thai part is because he likes Muay Thai.