Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

Opponents stats getting changed adds a whole new layer to this scandal.

I will most likely conclude the careers of a few of my current fighters and be done with this game.

This whole thing needs more time to find out who did what. Don't quit just yet, that would be a big mistake me thinks.

Even if Mike finds other fighters were messed with he can undo those changes, but it will take more than a couple days....Hang in there, I believe in a short bit everything will be ironed out.

Finally gone through shit, because frankly..... real life. Disgusted with what they did and there is no excuse. Look at how many fighters I have sacked as I try to rebuild my roster.. hell, I wish I could my numbers tweaked so I could have decent fighters and stop feeding Mike VIP monies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It`s me Aaron. I want to apologize to everyone who were affected by my actions.

I don't know what I was thinking at the time. Like Wolf already stated we started changing our and our opponent fighter stats early this April.

I don't know what more I can add to this but I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

This is someone in the Tycoon community trying their best to get a game reset..

Smells fishy.

• Upvote 6

This is someone in the Tycoon community trying their best to get a game reset..

Smells fishy.

It's one of those managers that need a safe space, an excuse, or what ever they can get to make themselves look better than what they actually are.

• Upvote 1

It`s me Aaron. I want to apologize to everyone who were affected by my actions.

I don't know what I was thinking at the time. Like Wolf already stated we started changing our and our opponent fighter stats early this April.

I don't know what more I can add to this but I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

This sounds like some scum bag move from somebody who maybe has a grievance with the game pretending to be Aaron to stir up shit. My guess is by someone who's either not permitted to play the game anymore or that isn't any good at the game and wants a reset. Maybe someone who is good at creating new forum accounts quickly and possibly good at using proxy servers to make us think he's from somewhere else......nope, can't think of anyone right now.

But really it's just a cbomb attempt to try and make people have a knee jerk reaction to either quit the game or call for a reset. Please don't give it any any credibility and just make your decisions based on what Mike has to say.

• Upvote 5

The only reason I thought it *might* have been from Aaron is because if someone really wanted to stir shit up they could have gone further and lied about other people in Vendetta being in on it.

Still almost definitely fake, the London IP address is a pretty big giveaway.

Jesus IP is a very hard thing to manipulate. :yeahright:

• Downvote 2

Maybe you can ask Wolf in skype? He probably will know if Aaron made more changes.

As far as wolf knows it was just his fighters.

Everyone is going to have to wait till Aaron is back from smashing ladybois to find out and hopefully he tells the truth

• Upvote 1

My apologies to the community for the actions of my alliance mates (Wolf and Aaron). This is the first that I have heard of this,.....and i am really embarrassed. I can assure you that this is an isolated circumstance (IF the rest of us would have known about this, it would have become a serious sh!t-storm) I am very thankful that the cancer was so surgically removed. It was almost painless (compared to what it could have been). Over time, the core, that IS Vendetta, will repair and regain its integrity..and we will do so, with pride and without fear. This i swear to you.

Kanis

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1