Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

hahaha you are truly gotten too. You're too easy.

I didn't realize one had to have BALLS so big to run an online tournament. Besides I think i popped in to apologize to everyone and briefly explain, I pm'd kenlow anyway and sent money. You are acting like I fucked your mother though and never called back, I merely was too busy in real life to run a tournament and admittedly lost some motivation to play. Relax idiot.

I dont think he is that mad that you dropped out of the tournament but that you dont allow everyone to participate in your tournaments.

• Downvote 2

What a sad event to happen to the game. I enjoy MMA Tycoon and will continue to play - its just fun, don't understand why people would cheat when they don't "gain" from it. Unless someone has paid their VIP with in game money, in which case they have a right to be aggrieved for fraud...imagine.

Probably better this whole thing was forgotten about - I really feel bad for Mike, he's created a game which gives us all some great fun and he shouldn't be dealing with this kind of thing for guys being highly deceptive.

• Upvote 6

What a sad event to happen to the game. I enjoy MMA Tycoon and will continue to play - its just fun, don't understand why people would cheat when they don't "gain" from it. Unless someone has paid their VIP with in game money, in which case they have a right to be aggrieved for fraud...imagine.

Probably better this whole thing was forgotten about - I really feel bad for Mike, he's created a game which gives us all some great fun and he shouldn't be dealing with this kind of thing for guys being highly deceptive.

Totally agree.......I doubt this will ever be forgotten about, but we can put it behind us. Time to put Wolf and aaron on the train leaving town so we can get on with kicking pixels in the head.

• Upvote 1

MMA Tycoon will move on and succeed regardless. So much bullshit has happened since 2009 when the game started and we are still going strong as ever. We can never fully eliminate cheaters but we won't let them win in the end. The Tycoon community has seen many hurdles and time will heal, my brothers, cheer up.

Hate or like each other, let's move on and learn from any mistakes. Olympics are a HUGE deal, regardless of last minute changes. We should be excited for this.

• Upvote 9

From Aaron before he left the Skype Group...

a9ae7ebc83989dfac975db024afe665d.png

What a useless piece of shit apology. I don't believe he's sorry or anything else he said, but what he says don't matter to me one bit. Only thing he and wolf are sorry about is they got caught...End of story.

The only thing that matters is we all move on from this and not let it get us down. I know there have been many scandals before my time in this game that are still pissing ppl off. All I can say is get over yourselves and either move forward with the rest of us or leave the game if you think this has effected you to the point you'll never trust the game again. Seriously, for the latter, your better off leaving if that's how you feel, the last thing the rest of us want to continuously read is how you've been fucked.

Thanks for posting, Ken.

• Upvote 3

From Aaron before he left the Skype Group...

a9ae7ebc83989dfac975db024afe665d.png

What a fucking joke.

"I was planning on leaving once I had returned from holiday."

Ya fucking right.

Why didn't you just quit before you held down those spots for so long? Oh, because you weren't going to quit, you were just going to keep up your shit until this happened.

You put someone else's livelihood at risk because of your need to be the best at a game by cheating. You weren't planning on leaving until you got caught bitch.

• Upvote 6

Blaeh, and not a single word about did they alter other fighters than their own which is the interesting part (at least for me). :P

Already debunked by Mike in the paranoia thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man what... the... entire... FUCK....? I mean, the whole entire FUCK...

Ive been inactive as shit and decided enough is enough, i gotta get back to the game and the first thing i run into is this shit?

Back in my active days i really liked both of these guys, wouldnt have expected this shit but come to think of it i did used to maul their fighters fairly easily and didnt realize Aaron was #2 at one time... that shouldve been a red ass flag...

All in all im thoroughly disappointed. Good job Mike.

• Upvote 8

Man what... the... entire... FUCK....? I mean, the whole entire FUCK...

Ive been inactive as shit and decided enough is enough, i gotta get back to the game and the first thing i run into is this shit?

Back in my active days i really liked both of these guys, wouldnt have expected this shit but come to think of it i did used to maul their fighters fairly easily and didnt realize Aaron was #2 at one time... that shouldve been a red ass flag...

All in all im thoroughly disappointed. Good job Mike.

Scooby you got me a laugh this morning! Hope all is well brother.

What a fucking joke.

"I was planning on leaving once I had returned from holiday."

Ya fucking right.

Why didn't you just quit before you held down those spots for so long? Oh, because you weren't going to quit, you were just going to keep up your shit until this happened.

You put someone else's livelihood at risk because of your need to be the best at a game by cheating. You weren't planning on leaving until you got caught bitch.

Sit down now kid, "someone else livelihood at risk" is a bit too far from point.

• Downvote 6

Not too far off. If they undermine the credibility of the game or cause people to quit, Mike loses money. I personally love this game; id be pissed off to lose it because of cheating assholes.

No, he just have to say " the game is fine they got banned and everything is "OK", and all the sheeps will follow again, oh wait that already happened.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

No he isnt, GBK is top 20 Manager rank and that is fishy as hell, seeing that he is now part of the new found alliance :P between a new choosen few.

You only say that because you're in The Corporation

• Downvote 3