Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

Not not worse because Wolf and Aaron will leave the game while Mentor still does what he does in secret.

oh this sounds delicious...so do tell oh fly on the wall secret agent "Ken is low" just what exactly does Mentor do in secret? tell us precisely....why u seem to be so fascinated and aroused by it? Do u use a large jar of Vaseline a month or what?

You seem to have a strange fascination and focus on Mentor and making claims....kinda reminds of a teenage girl in love with her 1st crush....

Im just saying.....lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sad times for the game, but thanks for all your hard work Mike and also thanks for letting everyone know. It would have been an easier option to just ban them and be done with it (Although I am sure people might have noticed!), although I doubt anyone could have speculated it would have been anything this shady to get them banned.

• Upvote 1

What a shame, not that my opinion matters to them but I am very disapointed I always liked Wolf, didnt really know Aaron.

well said and same here. I never had any exchange with Aaron...but Wolf was usually helpful if I asked him something and seemed to have basic respect of others.....

Yes I will.

Changing the scripts, that's on a total different level.

so, doing things wrong in-game is worse than stalking people's family members on Facebook outside of the game?

• Downvote 4

Heres a funny little addition.

I like the fact location is turned off so I don't have to fly, I just teleport to the fights with no energy loss. I always hated flying on this game. Wolf used to call me dirty because I did this.... BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW. WHOS DIRTY NOW WOLFINGTON.

Teleportation > Fighter evolution

• Upvote 1

Wolf should be taken out of the HOF list directly. He doesn't deserve it, that is clear now.

Hey Bjorn, don't be shocked, but I agree with you 100%. This could be enough to get me into the HoF lol

• Upvote 2

so, doing things wrong in-game is worse than stalking people's family members on Facebook outside of the game?

I were talking about ingame you stupid.

If you are going to take up stuff ppl are doing outside this game I'm very sure that somebody have done worse than that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Heres a funny little addition.

I like the fact location is turned off so I don't have to fly, I just teleport to the fights with no energy loss. I always hated flying on this game. Wolf used to call me dirty because I did this.... BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW. WHOS DIRTY NOW WOLFINGTON.

Teleportation > Fighter evolution

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh........I've been hoping Mike has forgotten about this.

What really bothers me is the fact that there was a fucking thread worshiping his abilities, and all along there he was playing along knowing full well it was not even remotely deserved.

well it helps explain or consider something I call "Vendetta Group-Think Mentality". Or in more layman terms u could use the US Democrat party and the term blind-followers" and get a understanding how it works. I been watching it for over a year now....so many parallels....

3. Are any of the other alliance members in on it? We looked at their fighters and they looked OK. A couple of them aren't training properly but their fighters' skills look fairly representative of the amount of training they'd done.

That'd be me I suppose. Also you didn't say anything about high hiddens which makes me question my entire roster;s potential. :(.

I honestly don't even know what to say. To say this is the biggest scandal in Tycoon history is an understatement... No multi scandal, no matter how big, no matter how many fighters were farmed or companies exploited comes close to essentially backdoor hacking the game and altering the scripts. Nothing.

And here I was, secretly smiling at Wolf's success because him and I talked sliders on a daily basis and I helped him gameplan a bunch of his fights. So when he was beasting I thought it was kinda cool that I had a hand in it. Yeah well... Turns out the joke was on me the entire time.

A lot of words have flown through my mind since reading this but I still can't seem to find many words for expressing how I feel. Me and Wolf until recently talked on Skype on a daily basis for a long time and one of my best friends online, definitely top 2. I remember him always expressing doubts about winning his fights and debating between sliders and now I feel like that was all a big shit show and it is hard to know what to think. It's pretty ironic that at one point I was unhappy with my progress and the fleeting feeling of friendship within Vendetta and I was pretty decided on leaving but it was Wolf who convinced me to stay and I calmed down and focused on improving myself rather than looking to others to help.

He seemed to care a lot about the alliance and I am sure he still does, which is why it puzzles me him and Aaron would do something like this knowing they eventually get caught (neither seem like idiots and with cheating you always get caught eventually... especially when you're altering the game to the point of being sloppy and obvious(in retrospect quite a few signs were GLARING)) and when they did get caught it they should of thought about the alliance first. It's already happened with less people saying Wolf and Aaron are cheaters and more saying Vendetta are cheaters. I imagine the stigma LOD had to carry with them for a long time and I remember how long it took for that to fade away, I imagine this will be much worse and linger on much longer. After all there is a big difference then thinking your opponent may be a multi and thinking your opponent may be altering the game to the point you're fighting a terminator with a tooth pick. This is a crushing, if not fatal blow to the reputation of Vendetta and I am not even sure what I want to do at this point.

I already haven't been setting training for any of my fighters for awhile as mentioned by Mike above and almost all my projects and young fighters are almost to the point of being way too far behind to even keep. I have mentioned to a few in private messages but real life has gotten very real for me recently, my wife's grandma who we lived with for years and took care of her as things for harder for her was hospitalized recently and for the past few weeks we brought her home under hospice and i have been taking care of her while looking for a better job than i had while also raising my daughter. That situation alone was so overwhelming I didn't even have time for Generation and Wolf was too busy to help out thus I sold it for the benefit of the fighters waiting for nothing. Well this morning she passed away and she was close family to us all, even me her grand son n law. This really makes me wonder about my future in this game and Vendetta's as well.

One of my biggest reasons for leaving LOD back when I was a rookie was because I wanted people to judge me based on interactions with them rather than the stigma of the alliance I was in.

At this point I have a lot of thinking to do as to whether Vendetta's reputation is beyond salvation and more importantly, do I really even want to keep playing this game.

After all, in the end this is a game. It's supposed to be fun and I don't understand how making your whole roster full of beasts and most fights being a foregone conclusion could be any fun whatsoever. Especially when just like using multi accounts, something like that is always going to be discovered eventually(especially when you're number one and two) and at the point, your reputation is fucked, any "success" you had is fucked and in this instance, everything you had in the game is fucked) For me the fun in this game about constantly finding new combinations of sliders and little nuisances that lead to success against your opponents sliders and fighter's hidden. I would say build as well but let's face it most builds are the same at this point. I just don't see the fun in winning every fight when you know you're going to win every fight. There is no excitement, no thrill, no point to anything. When I play Madden I don't simulate every game and reload if i don't win the games every week... I set it to all madden, usually pick a shitty team and then play every game while trying to build that team into champions. Actually no, it's more like going into the roster and editing all the players to high 90 scores and then playing career mode on simulation.

I guess I did have a lot to say as I am now rambling and falling asleep while typing... I do love this game but this is probably the most discouraging thing to happen to me in this game. Especially when I have been in Wolf's corner waving Wolf banners and hyping him up all this time. I haven't spoken to him yet as I haven't been on Skype in awhile but I will soon and talk awhile with him about everything. I consider him a close e-friend but damn this feels like a total betrayal to me and as you can tell there is no sugarcoating how I feel.

In closing tho...

What the actual fuck guys?

I knew there was no way Bobby Turner could beat Remi. Bobby Turnenator is what it took.

• Upvote 7

That'd be me I suppose. Also you didn't say anything about high hiddens which makes me question my entire roster;s potential. :(.

I honestly don't even know what to say. To say this is the biggest scandal in Tycoon history is an understatement... No multi scandal, no matter how big, no matter how many fighters were farmed or companies exploited comes close to essentially backdoor hacking the game and altering the scripts. Nothing.

And here I was, secretly smiling at Wolf's success because him and I talked sliders on a daily basis and I helped him gameplan a bunch of his fights. So when he was beasting I thought it was kinda cool that I had a hand in it. Yeah well... Turns out the joke was on me the entire time.

A lot of words have flown through my mind since reading this but I still can't seem to find many words for expressing how I feel. Me and Wolf until recently talked on Skype on a daily basis for a long time and one of my best friends online, definitely top 2. I remember him always expressing doubts about winning his fights and debating between sliders and now I feel like that was all a big shit show and it is hard to know what to think. It's pretty ironic that at one point I was unhappy with my progress and the fleeting feeling of friendship within Vendetta and I was pretty decided on leaving but it was Wolf who convinced me to stay and I calmed down and focused on improving myself rather than looking to others to help.

He seemed to care a lot about the alliance and I am sure he still does, which is why it puzzles me him and Aaron would do something like this knowing they eventually get caught (neither seem like idiots and with cheating you always get caught eventually... especially when you're altering the game to the point of being sloppy and obvious(in retrospect quite a few signs were GLARING)) and when they did get caught it they should of thought about the alliance first. It's already happened with less people saying Wolf and Aaron are cheaters and more saying Vendetta are cheaters. I imagine the stigma LOD had to carry with them for a long time and I remember how long it took for that to fade away, I imagine this will be much worse and linger on much longer. After all there is a big difference then thinking your opponent may be a multi and thinking your opponent may be altering the game to the point you're fighting a terminator with a tooth pick. This is a crushing, if not fatal blow to the reputation of Vendetta and I am not even sure what I want to do at this point.

I already haven't been setting training for any of my fighters for awhile as mentioned by Mike above and almost all my projects and young fighters are almost to the point of being way too far behind to even keep. I have mentioned to a few in private messages but real life has gotten very real for me recently, my wife's grandma who we lived with for years and took care of her as things for harder for her was hospitalized recently and for the past few weeks we brought her home under hospice and i have been taking care of her while looking for a better job than i had while also raising my daughter. That situation alone was so overwhelming I didn't even have time for Generation and Wolf was too busy to help out thus I sold it for the benefit of the fighters waiting for nothing. Well this morning she passed away and she was close family to us all, even me her grand son n law. This really makes me wonder about my future in this game and Vendetta's as well.

One of my biggest reasons for leaving LOD back when I was a rookie was because I wanted people to judge me based on interactions with them rather than the stigma of the alliance I was in.

At this point I have a lot of thinking to do as to whether Vendetta's reputation is beyond salvation and more importantly, do I really even want to keep playing this game.

After all, in the end this is a game. It's supposed to be fun and I don't understand how making your whole roster full of beasts and most fights being a foregone conclusion could be any fun whatsoever. Especially when just like using multi accounts, something like that is always going to be discovered eventually(especially when you're number one and two) and at the point, your reputation is fucked, any "success" you had is fucked and in this instance, everything you had in the game is fucked) For me the fun in this game about constantly finding new combinations of sliders and little nuisances that lead to success against your opponents sliders and fighter's hidden. I would say build as well but let's face it most builds are the same at this point. I just don't see the fun in winning every fight when you know you're going to win every fight. There is no excitement, no thrill, no point to anything. When I play Madden I don't simulate every game and reload if i don't win the games every week... I set it to all madden, usually pick a shitty team and then play every game while trying to build that team into champions. Actually no, it's more like going into the roster and editing all the players to high 90 scores and then playing career mode on simulation.

I guess I did have a lot to say as I am now rambling and falling asleep while typing... I do love this game but this is probably the most discouraging thing to happen to me in this game. Especially when I have been in Wolf's corner waving Wolf banners and hyping him up all this time. I haven't spoken to him yet as I haven't been on Skype in awhile but I will soon and talk awhile with him about everything. I consider him a close e-friend but damn this feels like a total betrayal to me and as you can tell there is no sugarcoating how I feel.

In closing tho...

What the actual fuck guys?

I knew there was no way Bobby Turner could beat Remi. Bobby Turnenator is what it took.

Vendetta isn't going anywhere.

• Upvote 2

Vendetta isn't going anywhere.

Vendetta isn't going anywhere but any credibility or reputation we had has already left the building. Same with our history and accomplishments, all tainted.

Here's the messed up thing about this, there's no way to tell how much they impacted during the course of his access to altering fighters hiddens. Few points shaved, few points added, the extent they could of went is a little troubling for those concerned with it.

Personally, it is what it is. Things go on. But I am a suspicious paranoid person when it comes to things like this, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they toned down a few points of a fighters hiddens before certain matchups or if they boosted alliance mates stats on created fighters or before certain fights. You wouldn't be able to notice a granite chin fighter's KO power go from 40 to 110. Or IQ from 99 to 115. and that's what I think is most troubling for these circumstances.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if he didn't tweak a bunch of other shit. Whether members of the Vendetta alliance realize it or not, I'd wager some of their fighters were given magical hidden boost as some point or another, even if it were in small increments. Unfortunate, but we're just gonna have to accept it and move on.

p.s. shame on Vendetta for ever trying to compare themselves to a top tier alliance. :P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

G Wad and Ryan, this is what would piss me off lol...

Wolf vs G Wad:
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=818976 *

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=821242

* Blake had never been finished prior to this fight, and had beaten Geralt convincingly a year prior.

Wolf vs Ryan:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=725745

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=741489

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=831382

cheating vs the rest of tycoon, I guess it's one thing, but doing this to your alliance members... haha. Way to be a team player :thumbup:

• Upvote 5

Here's the messed up thing about this, there's no way to tell how much they impacted during the course of his access to altering fighters hiddens. Few points shaved, few points added, the extent they could of went is a little troubling for those concerned with it.

Personally, it is what it is. Things go on. But I am a suspicious paranoid person when it comes to things like this, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they toned down a few points of a fighters hiddens before certain matchups or if they boosted alliance mates stats on created fighters or before certain fights. You wouldn't be able to notice a granite chin fighter's KO power go from 40 to 110. Or IQ from 99 to 115. and that's what I think is most troubling for these circumstances.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if he didn't tweak a bunch of other shit. Whether members of the Vendetta alliance realize it or not, I'd wager some of their fighters were given magical hidden boost as some point or another, even if it were in small increments. Unfortunate, but we're just gonna have to accept it and move on.

p.s. shame on Vendetta for ever trying to compare themselves to a top tier alliance. :P

That's something I thought about too. More the indirect impact they might have had to make somebody leave.

They have altered files in Mikes business, big or small. They WILL have affected his income.

Wolf says it was only he and Aarons fighters that got boosted.

He said that it was mainly his own fighters that got boosted *Wolf that is*

I asked, did you boost your fighters over elite? He said he could have done but didnt.

He says Aaron realised he had the scripts in march/april time. So its been going on since then I'd imagine.

I would really hope they kept the boosting to themselves, but nothing is certain. Perhaps there is a changelog Mike can view to see?