It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

Don't worry, man, this time slashing taxes on billionaires will make us all rich. The reason trickle-down economics failed every time before is actually only just because of LOOK TERRORISTS! TERRORISTS!

I seriously cannot believe my dumb fucking countrymen got tricked by a "Make America Great" message from a guy who is still making his clothes in China, even the special inauguration editions. Do they not have con men in middle America?

even if ur point was valid as an excuse...how could anyone possibly pick Hillary who sold 20% of our nuclear materials to Russia? Compromised our national secrets and flat out LIED about Bengazi and what actually happened there? Try not to be blinded by hatred and propaganda ha? Look at the REAL FACTS on Hillary and the choice was clear as a bell. Do i think Trump is awesome? oh hell no....I cant even tolerate his manner of speaking for more than a couple minutes...but I would of voted for my neighbors DOG b4 I would of voted for Hillary.

and u think there ARE NO terrorists? wow thats seriously blind ! I am looking forward to the suicide bombers in the USA theaters and malls and sporting events(just in the hope u Democrats will wake up)....maybe when the USA news are looking like the Israel news a few years back with daily suicide bombers, but in the USA...then maybe...MAYBE u blind liberals will wake up...with ur sons and daughters brains on ur face and u screaming for an ambulance...which arrives just in time for the 2nd bomb...then perhaps u will wake up and face the reality u work so hard to not see now.

Im gonna be laughing at u, I shit u not.

• Downvote 1

damn.....that was quick....I never even got to the 2nd page and my blood pressure already going up (encountering intense stupidity always does that to me)...really HATE to log-out now when Im SURE the retards have all lined up here in this thread for me to laugh at....but doctors orders!

Plus I think the posts I made already would likely pretty much cover the same ground....

• Downvote 1

I think ANYONE who blindly follows the Democratic party and thinks Obama and Hillary are awesome have GOT to me mentally retarded or something. Idiots totally blind to reality for sure!

You don't think the Republican party is much better, do you? If you think the Republican party is that much different from Democrats, you're just as retarded as the people you're talking about.

Seriously, anybody who chooses Republican or Democrat and follows blindly, they're credibility is automatically dismissed. There's nothing good about war-mongering, war-profiteering politicians and investors in power. Enormous warboners will bury us in debt and create even more enemies and the media will twist it every bit of the way to make you think bombing shit is getting closer to a solution and inevitably cost us american lives.

Middle East was MUCH better off with the Taliban when they were enforcing sharia law. Now it's controlled by a bunch of pedophiles who think women are for reproduction and little boys are for pleasure.

And let's not get started on Jeff Sessions and his idiotic stance against medical marijuana and the "war on drugs". Trump might have the most retarded cabinet in U.S. history, even though I'm not sure it's entirely his fault, I know he was blacklisted by a bunch of candidates because they didn't want to commit political suicide and join his merry band of clowns.

• Upvote 1

You don't think the Republican party is much better, do you? If you think the Republican party is that much different from Democrats, you're just as retarded as the people you're talking about.

Seriously, anybody who chooses Republican or Democrat and follows blindly, they're credibility is automatically dismissed. There's nothing good about war-mongering, war-profiteering politicians and investors in power. Enormous warboners will bury us in debt and create even more enemies and the media will twist it every bit of the way to make you think bombing shit is getting closer to a solution and inevitably cost us american lives.

Middle East was MUCH better off with the Taliban when they were enforcing sharia law. Now it's controlled by a bunch of pedophiles who think women are for reproduction and little boys are for pleasure.

And let's not get started on Jeff Sessions and his idiotic stance against medical marijuana and the "war on drugs". Trump might have the most retarded cabinet in U.S. history, even though I'm not sure it's entirely his fault, I know he was blacklisted by a bunch of candidates because they didn't want to commit political suicide and join his merry band of clowns.

I will never choose a party nor will I vote cause in my southern voice ain't no rich fucker gonna help me out simply put. Seriously though I simply relate to conservative views so if I was forced I would have voted for Trumps bitchass.

On another note my fucking pump just went out at my house for the second time this month. And ain't no crooked ass politician gonna fix that shit, mother fuck!!!

Sorry for the cursing I'm just a lil pissed right now.

America won't make a change until we elect a third party candidate

Of course he did. The alternative was Trump

No, the alternative was to contest a primary that was blatantly and provably rigged against him by the DNC. At first he said he was going to fight it, then a few days later he endorsed HRC. He was either bought or threatened. Or both.

No, the alternative was to contest a primary that was blatantly and provably rigged against him by the DNC. At first he said he was going to fight it, then a few days later he endorsed HRC. He was either bought or threatened. Or both.

Or knew he was fighting a battle he wasn't going to win.

Or knew he was fighting a battle he wasn't going to win.

Even if he wouldn't have been able to get the nomination, it would have been good for the democratic process and the party in general for him to contest the results. No sane person can look at what happened and make an argument that the Democratic primaries werent rigged for HRC. There are lawsuits filed against the DNC for the corruption and so far their only defense so far is too claim that rigging the primary is free speech and that according to their rules they can do whatever they want anyway. Sanders spineless rollover keeps the corrupt DNC establishment in power. For a progressive, he isnt doing anything to make progress.

When the DNC screwed Sanders is when they lost the election. A lot of working class people and unionists went to Trump as a result. I voted Sanders in the primary and was pretty pissed that my vote was wasted because of DNC corruption.

Vote for Ron / Rand Paul. :us:

I did vote for Ron Paul but then the RNC changed their rules at the last minute in order for Romney to be nominated.

Trump is my President.... and if you live in the usa... hes yours also... hows that feel bitches =)

You know how many Americans said Obama wasn't their President for eight years? Tons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sick of people killing each other over bs. people need to chill.

Sounds like your all but there. You just need to take that last step and become a voluntaryist. It's very freeing to not give a shit about these psychopaths or the people who worship them. When enough people understand reality, tyrants can literally be ignored out of existence. They can't ever be voted out of existence.

right-left-wing-vulture.png

Sounds like your all but there. You just need to take that last step and become a voluntaryist. It's very freeing to not give a shit about these psychopaths or the people who worship them. When enough people understand reality, tyrants can literally be ignored out of existence. They can't ever be voted out of existence.

right-left-wing-vulture.png

I don't like labels, really.

prefer just to think of myself as individual that resorts to logic in most scenarios. with individual thoughts and perspectives and opinions on each subject, that isn't persuaded by what others think or the public opinion of the majority of 'group'.