It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

I live in the country directly south of Sweden.... Denmark.

We do get pretty good, daily reports on the situation in all the Nordic countries, as soon as it happens.

Yes, there are some retarded white supremacists in Sweden (and elsewhere in Europe), terrorizing Asylum seekers.

Then there are some just as retarded foreign asylum seekers, making trouble, raping and molesting local women.

But just like the white supremacy retards, they are just a small minority making life crappy for normal people.

Part of the problem is the psychopathic propaganda drivel, coming from both sides... that shit can be contagious and needs to be stopped.

I'd be quite content, if all this garbage of human beings, is dropped in a hate-pit with each other to finish the job.

Then use whats left for organ donations, so something of this human garbage can be used for something good.

But, why am I discussing this with you??

You seem just as retarded as the previously mentioned idiots.

Thanks for your insight on the situation over there. I was wondering seeing though maybe just maybe those white supremist you speak of could be fueled by the rapping of the women?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I live in the country directly south of Sweden.... Denmark.

We do get pretty good, daily reports on the situation in all the Nordic countries, as soon as it happens.

Yes, there are some retarded white supremacists in Sweden (and elsewhere in Europe), terrorizing Asylum seekers.

Then there are some just as retarded foreign asylum seekers, making trouble, raping and molesting local women.

But just like the white supremacy retards, they are just a small minority making life crappy for normal people.

Part of the problem is the psychopathic propaganda drivel, coming from both sides... that shit can be contagious and needs to be stopped.

I'd be quite content, if all this garbage of human beings, is dropped in a hate-pit with each other to finish the job.

Then use whats left for organ donations, so something of this human garbage can be used for something good.

But, why am I discussing this with you??

You seem just as retarded as the previously mentioned idiots.

Thanks for your insight on the situation over there. I was wondering seeing though maybe just maybe those white supremist you speak of could be fueled by the raping of the women?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your insight on the situation over there. I was wondering seeing though maybe just maybe those white supremist you speak of could be fueled by the raping of the women?

Although i know that you are provoking him with this quesiton, he dont really have a clue of what is happening in his own country, so there is no insight really, he have the insight of his media.

Since it is well known that Scandinavian countries have total media black out and the Rape/crimes are counted in a very "liberal way" , to use an euphemism.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Definitely connected for some involved, but not the majority of them.

One Norwegian Supremacist retard, executed 77 Norwegian citisens in 2011, in the single worst terrorist incident in Europe in later times. This incident was mostly an attack on the Workers youth league (youth members of the Norwegian Social Democratic party)

8 random individuals died in Oslo, where he detonated a car bomb, to distract the Police.

he then drives towards and then sails to the small island of Utoya, where the youth of the party, were holding their yearly and well known party conference.

There he literally executed 68 unarmed teenagers.

In August 2012 he was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism.

He will never be released.

Note, Norway does NOT have any immigration problems to speak of.

In his case it was just groundless hate, as it is with most retarded racists.

Sweden has localized problems with immigrants, or rather descendants of immigrants, same with Denmark....

People that are actually born Swedish, but don't respect Swedish values and want to hang onto their foreign roots.

These fuckers are just as retarded as the white supremacists, recruiting vulnerable youngsters into their hate.

But, thankfully there is only a small percentage of any population retarded, so these mean spirited fucktards are a small minority, however, the longer their hate-propaganda is allowed to prosper, the larger the number of fucktards grows.

From my point of view, fuck the lot of them...

I don't give a hoot, whether these imbeciles are religious fanatics of ANY religion or supremacists of any colour, fascists, Communists, Neo Conservatives, Donald Drumpf loving rednecks.... fuck the lot!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although i know that you are provoking him with this quesiton, he dont really have a clue of what is happening in his own country, so there is no insight really, he have the insight of his media.

Since it is well known that Scandinavian countries have total media black out and the Rape/crimes are counted in a very "liberal way" , to use an euphemism.

By whom is it well known?? Trumpsters?? :OMG:

Another prime example of attempting to mask a lie, with something being "well known",,,, sad!

But again, your kind hesitates not to lie!!!

We all know that by now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

By whom is it well known?? Trumpsters?? :OMG:

Another prime example of attempting to mask a lie, with something being "well known",,,, sad!

But again, your kind hesitates not to lie!!!

We all know that by now.

What about "your kind" then? what about it.

You do sound like a massive troglodyte tho, what about your "im not going to discuss you because i am superior human"(for some reasons) argument, what about that too, pally.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What about "your kind" then? what about it.

You do sound like a massive troglodyte tho, what about your "im not going to discuss you because i am superior human"(for some reasons) argument, what about that too, pally.

Simple... You are just a lying piece of shit, not worth talking to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

Are there any morons left on Tycoon, still actually supporting this dangerously retarded example of a Potus? :OMG:

It's obvious with Gi-Bonkers, if he's still around that is,, but are any of the other twats still around?

Or did they suddenly grow a functional braincell or two and realize with this orange tard as president, isn't remotely good for anyone on this planet..

I know many have been hiding under a rock recently, but it's time to crawl out, look in a mirror and face your own ignorance.

I applaud and respect anyone, who has the guts to face up to their past ignorance and realize they were very wrong.

The rest can carry on making an fucking idiot of themselves.

Are there any morons left on Tycoon, still actually supporting this dangerously retarded example of a Potus? :OMG:

It's obvious with Gi-Bonkers, if he's still around that is,, but are any of the other twats still around?

Or did they suddenly grow a functional braincell or two and realize with this orange tard as president, isn't remotely good for anyone on this planet..

I know many have been hiding under a rock recently, but it's time to crawl out, look in a mirror and face your own ignorance.

I applaud and respect anyone, who has the guts to face up to their past ignorance and realize they were very wrong.

I hate Trump and the majority of his cabinet. He can be funny at times, but he's a fucking idiot. He makes some good points from time to time, but so did Hitler.

That being said, imo he's still the better option than Hillary Clinton. I like to think America to some degree or another tried to make a change.

I hate Trump and the majority of his cabinet. He can be funny at times, but he's a fucking idiot. He makes some good points from time to time, but so did Hitler.

That being said, imo he's still the better option than Hillary Clinton. I like to think America to some degree or another tried to make a change.

C'mon fam, Clinton is a horrible choice, but no way she would've done a worse job than the idiots currently in charge

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

all of the government sucks ass -- they don't care about normal working people, they could give two shits less -- all they care about is lining their pocket books

i voted for trump cause i rather of jumped off the highest mountain than vote for clinton -- and with no way a 3rd party could ever win it was a no better choice -- trump has some good views and ideas but he will never get anything done really cause both sides hate him, dems and repubs -- he is outsider like reagan was, he was hated for long time then finally his own party started backing him -- dont see that happening with trump though cause he is too brash

We're four months in and pretty much nothing has happened. No new wars despite a lot of sabre rattling. No new laws restricting freedoms or levying tax increases. I think that's great. All of the political garbage in DC is just buzz until we can actually see some evidence of wrongdoing. I'm not going to get all upset over what "anonymous" sources say to reporters. If there is some actual evidence of collusion with russia to win the election then I hope Trump is impeached and jailed.

I didnt have high hopes going into a Trump presidency, but I liked the idea of that over Clinton. He's been a little more hawkish then I would like, a little too neocon-ish in foreign policy matters. HRC is a straight up warmongering thug. I'd think we'd be much more involved in conflicts in the ME then we currently are. There would also be the looming specter of nuclear war with Russia if she were calling the shots. So I can confidently say we are much better off in that regards.

I'm hoping Tulsi Gabbard runs in 2020. She's pretty great. A little too big government in social issues for my tastes, but she's a non-interventionist and definitely not a neo-con in terms of foreign policy.

What's he done to make you so upset?

C'mon fam, Clinton is a horrible choice, but no way she would've done a worse job than the idiots currently in charge

That's not the point.

Mark Cuban explained it pretty well with the term, "Political Chemotherapy".

I really hope Rand Paul can pick up some steam. Sometimes I feel like he's the only person in the entire senate with any common sense or global political awareness.

That's not the point.

Mark Cuban explained it pretty well with the term, "Political Chemotherapy".

I really hope Rand Paul can pick up some steam. Sometimes I feel like he's the only person in the entire senate with any common sense or global political awareness.

As far as Republicans go, I'd be on board with Paul. I was hoping he'd win the republican primaries. He has some decent plans. All the others were just complete nutjobs

As far as Republicans go, I'd be on board with Paul. I was hoping he'd win the republican primaries. He has some decent plans. All the others were just complete nutjobs

Majority of republicans and democrats are same damn thing. I hate the labels. Political gangs/cults.

Gotta get somebody who isn't gonna sell out for the dollar or be hellbent on bombing countries and waving their mighty military dick all over the globe. I think Rand Paul's the best bet but I try not to pay too much attention to the political shit anymore because it gives me a headache and it's so far out of my control I shouldn't stress about it.

Majority of republicans and democrats are same damn thing. I hate the labels. Political gangs/cults.

Gotta get somebody who isn't gonna sell out for the dollar or be hellbent on bombing countries and waving their mighty military dick all over the globe. I think Rand Paul's the best bet but I try not to pay too much attention to the political shit anymore because it gives me a headache and it's so far out of my control I shouldn't stress about it.

I thought Bernie was that guy. American politics is weird anyways, but Trump and Clinton would be far right here in Europe

• Upvote 1

Starting today we will have a Trump America. I am worried for us all.

As I would expect from a already well discovered retard. Total fantasy liberal small minds all on the same page and completely unable to see reality....just follow to party-line with group-think mentality and no actual thoughts of their own.

Trump is an egotistical arrogant person thats for sure...and I probably couldn't stand 30 minutes in the same room listening to him pat himself on the back and say believe me 100 times an hour....but the FACTS are he has in less than 4 months done more to HELP the USA than the previous 12 years even dreamed of doing.

The Democrats have been well exposed for liars thieves and unpatriotic at every level and yet the ignorant and fantasy believers still cant see reality and blindly follow the endless lies and bullshit the Democrats have been spinning for decades.

Is Trump a jerk? yeah I think he probably is....even tho many of his enemies who actually spent time with him say he is a great guy....

When Obama Bin Ladin got re-elected I gave up hope for the USA. I even moved to the Philippines and live there now. Trump has given me HOPE and I think he may very well go down in history as one of the best Presidents the USA ever had.

Pretty easy to stand out tho after the 8 years of total lunacy we got from Obama! And THANK GOD and EVERY SAINT that that traitor lying slut Hillary did not get elected...she probably would of sold the other 80% of our nuclear material to out #1 enemy Russia.

I think ANYONE who blindly follows the Democratic party and thinks Obama and Hillary are awesome have GOT to me mentally retarded or something. Idiots totally blind to reality for sure!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As I would expect from a already well discovered retard. Total fantasy liberal small minds all on the same page and completely unable to see reality....just follow to party-line with group-think mentality and no actual thoughts of their own.

Trump is an egotistical arrogant person thats for sure...and I probably couldn't stand 30 minutes in the same room listening to him pat himself on the back and say believe me 100 times an hour....but the FACTS are he has in less than 4 months done more to HELP the USA than the previous 12 years even dreamed of doing.

The Democrats have been well exposed for liars thieves and unpatriotic at every level and yet the ignorant and fantasy believers still cant see reality and blindly follow the endless lies and bullshit the Democrats have been spinning for decades.

Is Trump a jerk? yeah I think he probably is....even tho many of his enemies who actually spent time with him say he is a great guy....

When Obama Bin Ladin got re-elected I gave up hope for the USA. I even moved to the Philippines and live there now. Trump has given me HOPE and I think he may very well go down in history as one of the best Presidents the USA ever had.

Pretty easy to stand out tho after the 8 years of total lunacy we got from Obama! And THANK GOD and EVERY SAINT that that traitor lying slut Hillary did not get elected...she probably would of sold the other 80% of our nuclear material to out #1 enemy Russia.

I think ANYONE who blindly follows the Democratic party and thinks Obama and Hillary are awesome have GOT to me mentally retarded or something. Idiots totally blind to reality for sure!

Steel Penn...should be steel TRAP...cause thats what the mind set seems to be....and its been sprung and never reset....closed and rusted shut.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1