Top 5 GOAT List (Weight Class)

Rambo

Womba was still better than Tonal, though how the fuck he lost to McWhiskey I'll never know (and before someone gets on me about this... one of my fighters fought and beat McWhiskey, and said fighter was a cut prone piece of crap).

Tonal > Womba

Womba was the luckiest fighter in the history of tycoon. Success stemming from secret blowjobs given to Mike from Kelly on the side.

On a less bitter, slightly more serious note, Womba was lucky in the majority of the fights. Out of the 7 times I fought Womba, not including the fight where my guy came in with 80% energy from an auto-flight (and still managed to win the 5th round), I dominated the rounds.

I think 14 out of 21 rounds my fighters beat Womba. Most of those rounds I didn't win were when Womba finished my fighter lol.

McWhiskey lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops Womba to his knees! McWhiskey keeps firing more shots against his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:12 of round 4, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Patrick McWhiskey!

Patrick McWhiskey looked relieved post fight as he said the following; 'took me long enough. luckiest fighter in tycoon history, Womba!'.

This was just a long overdue result and I was unlucky Taj wasn't in his prime and declining so bad by the time they fought, otherwise that would of been another KO loss on Womba's resume.

Doesn't take anything away from Womba, it's impressive heart + IQ + RNG.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You have just been unlucky in every fight you've lost Chris, if the game was pure slider fu and talent for identifying great fighters, you'd be undefeated.

If I were to tell you a fighter won 14 out of 21 rounds vs an opponent, would you believe they had a 1-6 or 1-7 record vs them? Considering how random/lucky submission victories tend to be in this game, and we're dealing with RNG engine, I'd say a ton of luck was involved in Kelly amassing a winning record from that mess. Taj in his prime and not during ticker decline destroys Womba, but that's irrelevant, woulda coulda shoulda is irrelevant. Womba had a much better career, not even close.

Womba was a beast of a fighter. Must of had really had IQ and decent heart. But Kelly had very little to do with Womba beating my fighters lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Without going into research of said fighters, I know it's not that unusual to lose rounds and win fights, if you're a finisher, like Womba- 70% finishing rate.

If the gameplan for Kelly going into fights were to intentionally lose the first 3 or 4 rounds before getting a sub victory, that's just cruel and unusual punishment. <_<

Tonal and Womba are both great, likely #1 and #2 overall, but I'd lean Tonal for sure. Man, so many great fighters when you look back. Taj al Din, Don Marciano, Fidel Puno, Bokhari, Golden Glory, Bubba Killsinwater...

Taj might be one of the most overlooked / underrated fighters ever, and it's only due to my inconsistency. He never lost to any fighter outside of Top 20 P4P. Not sure who else can say that. Only fighters he lost to who didn't reach top 10 P4P are Jensen Saint (#14 P4P) and Billy Batts (#18 P4P).

Granted Taj was a hidden beast. Most people would win the majority of their fights with a fighter like that. If LT would of had Taj he might of went undefeated til hitting decline.

"The Tasmanian Devil" Taj al Din

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/13175219071%20taj%20top.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/13175220191%20taj%20bot.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/p4pG2.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/p4pS2.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/p4pB2.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/streakG2.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/titleG2.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/koG2.jpg

45-10-1

#1 P4P

20 title fight victories

20 KO's 4 submissions 12 decisions

73% finishing rate

Defeated Opponents (P4P / Name / Manager):

#2 Mason Archer (Mike Forentino)

#3 AJ Hearts x2 (Klatz Matz)

#4 Lee Perry x2 (Ital Scratch)

#6 Yance Sackett x2 (Barnabas Sackett)

#7 Art Vandalay (Johnny Lee)

#7 Siouxsie Banshees x2 (Gunmetal Grey / Scott Davies)

#7 Takaru Kyle (Kojiro Sasaki)

#8 LeRoy LeBlanc (Clever Hans Schmidt)

#8 Budo Rei (Ethan Downs)

#9 Kurokawa Kenji x2 (Beggar So)

#10 Public Enemy x2 (Mr Gutz)

#10 Bill Hickock (Stoned Man)

#11 Crash Course x2 (Moyses Mattos)

#11 John L Sulliven IV (Arran Newson)

#18 Billy Batts (Soyster)

#55 Ansgar Axelsson (Joe River)

#70 Jason Sturd (James Cozad)

and a handful of guys who broke into top 100-200 but didn't crack top 100 so didn't bother.

• Upvote 2

He is up there with the best for sure, not a lot of fighters have 20+ wins over top 100 level fighters. I checked some of the top guys and so far i think only 3 of them have 20+ (i am up to Sam Hall in the list so far).

He's probably #3 LHW of all time maybe #4 imo. Scotty Bennet with his 27-0 streak and win over Womba. Manu Okoro and Jigoro Kane kind of paved the way at 205 in a different era but their streaks and body of work were smaller.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Womba was destroying top end fighters in his prime too.

If Tonal's ground skills really were "non-existent" I think he would have mentioned it on the forums at some point so forgive me for not taking your word completely on that. Every single fighter in the game was scared when facing Womba and seeing "Sub Attempt" pop-up so that means almost nothing.

At the end of the day I agree with JLP, this fight is not a good way to determine who the better fighter was. I would take it one step further and say neither was the rematch when Womba beat Tonal.

I dont know Tonal....but he would be an utter FOOL to go into the forums and post his fighters weaknesses seems to me. So u think he would of mentioned it....sounds like u think Tonal is a fool eh? Or perhaps posting ur fighters weaknesses in the forum is common procedure for everyone and Im the one out of step cause i be DAMNED if i would do such an idiot thing.....

But....then again.....there ARE plenty of fools and idiots in the forums thats for SURE.

• Downvote 3

I dont know Tonal....but he would be an utter FOOL to go into the forums and post his fighters weaknesses seems to me. So u think he would of mentioned it....sounds like u think Tonal is a fool eh? Or perhaps posting ur fighters weaknesses in the forum is common procedure for everyone and Im the one out of step cause i be DAMNED if i would do such an idiot thing.....

But....then again.....there ARE plenty of fools and idiots in the forums thats for SURE.

No, I think Tonal is a bunch of numbers on a database. I'm still not sure what you are though, Rabid.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not enough people still around imo who frequent the forums who would have been around to see most of the people in contention of the best fighters of all time. Thread is a good idea to get one opinion on it and people can form their own from their own perceptions on it.

Not enough people still around imo who frequent the forums who would have been around to see most of the people in contention of the best fighters of all time. Thread is a good idea to get one opinion on it and people can form their own from their own perceptions on it.

That's what became a pain, me trying to look through all these fighters and old fighters, all that. A lot of work. I threw a bunch of names together on some of the w/c but kind of hard to just choose 5.