Starting Price - 30 k

Min bid - 10 k

Time - 24 H

#25 RSKJ0OS.jpg

Starting Price - 20 k

Min bid - 10 k

Time - 24 H

• Upvote 1

You should probably slow it down a little. Give some of these guys a chance to sell or just 1-off sell them w/o an auction. I stopped bidding because it'll take a really special avatar now to stand out, there's just so many they are almost becoming too generic. If you know what I mean. Keep up the good work though, many of these are great.

• Upvote 2

You should probably slow it down a little. Give some of these guys a chance to sell or just 1-off sell them w/o an auction. I stopped bidding because it'll take a really special avatar now to stand out, there's just so many they are almost becoming too generic. If you know what I mean. Keep up the good work though, many of these are great.

Great advice.

Less is more.

If you flood the market with your creations the price will drop massively and your working for nothing.

Let the long money come and be patient. Short money will screw you up.

Edit: that's not to say don't practice btw - just don't feel the need to sell everything you make at the same time. Or do as Bleakador is saying just sell them for 50k a piece or w/e to get rid of stock.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Bleakorder and Rocket about this.

Honestly, some of your avatars are very cool, but you are overflooding your own page. It makes that people get lost in the forest basically when looking for what you have on sale.

Perhaps have 2 or 3 avatars max on sale at the same time.

One other hint, on a substantial amount of your avatars, the mouth is human and not avatar. Those will unlikely get accepted by Mike, as they do not qualify according to his set of rules. Little changes will work wonders, just put avatar mouths on them, just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

Really thanks for good advices. I think you all right and I saw the problem previously.

I wanted too much some money because of my back to the game and was trying to make my avatars better and better because of my free time.

Now it will be look a little different. A few (1-3 maybe) posts per day until something will be sold, will try to make some fewer prices for the avatars.

So a few new avatars for an auction:

#31 3IeJZvt.jpg

Starting Price: 40 k

Min bid: 20 k

Time: 24 h

#32 2Xb7qjV.jpg

Time: 24 h

#33 7NYD5c2.jpg