Kids' League Discussion Thread

MMATycoon

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-2487527-19316D2000000578-499_964x642.jpg

A quick note about an upcoming game addition. We already allow the creation of 16 and 17 year olds for 90 and 45 VIP days respectively and I've decided to also add the creation of 12 year olds. This will be for a fee of 365 VIP days and will be in St Petersburg only! They love watching kids fight each other over there, so we're going to let them have it. Under 16 year olds will only be allowed to fight other under 16 year olds and org owners will have the option of whether to disable head punches for all kids-league fights because we're not complete savages.
These younger fighters will have half the normal sparring worth because of their size, unless they are sparring with a 125lb fighter, because they are the same size as a 12 year old anyway.

• Upvote 17

Can I create 4 year olds but they can only spar BJJ until 12?

You should have an option to be able to spar boxing with them but there is 50% chance you get busted for child abuse and you should also be able to buy illegal steroid supplements for them too.

Also, why can't we create women fighters yet? This game is sexism

• Upvote 1

Can I create 4 year olds but they can only spar BJJ until 12?

You should have an option to be able to spar boxing with them but there is 50% chance you get busted for child abuse and you should also be able to buy illegal steroid supplements for them too.

Also, why can't we create women fighters yet? This game is sexism

I think this is a great time to add women. The women will be able to spar with the children at full value because, lets be honest, its basically the same thing. #StandAgainstSexism

• Upvote 3

I demand my 20 year olds be allowed to fight the twelve year olds. Flavor text could read something like, "Kazi lands an insane flying knee from nowhere. His opponent is split wide open! There's blood everywhere, and the kid is blindly groping around on the ground to try to find his eyeball in hopes a doctor can salvage it. Before the ref can stop the fight, Kazi lunges in with a vicious soccer kick to the face! This kid's head is splattered like a pumpkin two weeks after Halloween."

• Downvote 3