WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

You clearly don't need help getting yourself in trouble. Doesn't hurt to speed up the process though. I see you've run out of "intelligent" things to say since you started to make fun of my ball sack and sex life.

will you stop behaving like the nerdy kid that is being bullyed ,its not the case at all,

sex life? who said something about sex life?

let me just get this straight....once upon a time ,(last year) there was this franchise Alliance , with kind of the same approach as you guys have...everything had the same name(bit annoying tho) and they were so neet....then "crazy mamado " tought something fishy behind the scenes.....but they were so loved by all ass licking experienced managers and they were very popular in the all comunity, so i was the vilain...guess what ?...i was right ,they were cheating and got caught...im sure if we dig this hole we will find water :)

Page #2

Oh I'm aware, but he clearly stated he did. At this point it's just to see what stupid thing he says next."

im sure your wife uses strap on ,on you lol.....wait where did i said that i caught wolf & Aron copy paste that bit pls

sex life? who said something about sex life?

He can't really be this dumb..............

yes, this definitely helps you Jarmas :yes:

Uniborn

Member Since Today, 08:05 PM

ONLINE Last Active Today, 08:06 PM

I had to go undercover because the information I have about him would lead me to getting in trouble but I can confirm that the guy is Wolf.

• Upvote 1

uniborn ?....i dont relate or resignate toomuch with managers without a manager profile....but im taking on solid clues :)....

Private chat information with Tom and GBK was leaked about him being Wolf.

create a new thread to express your hatte and your opinion for me, this one is to try to find out who Wolf is and you keep hijacking it with your frustrations dude

Mainly because your "accusations" and lack of facts don't warrant this thread or any other thread. Not frustrated at all. Entertained for sure.

Mainly because your "accusations" and lack of facts don't warrant this thread or any other thread. Not frustrated at all. Entertained for sure.

so keep entertained and stop harassing me...i learned my lesson ...i will not lassh out at anyone...so stop trying to get me ban

Im extremly surprised NOT....GBK knows for sure....i know that for a long time , they were buddies before and that hasnt change

There was a screenshot posted in forum few months ago with that information I would have to take a look to find it.

so keep entertained and stop harassing me...i learned my lesson ...i will not lassh out at anyone...so stop trying to get me ban

Again, I'm not trying. You're doing a pretty good job of pushing yourself that way without my help.

So an alliance originally formed by Adam (English) and myself (Australian) using the name of my store as an alliance name is now an empire run by Adam (Aaron) and Tom (Wolf) who joined the alliance half a month after it was formed?

Am i following correctly here?

logic doesnt allways work you know

So an alliance originally formed by Adam (English) and myself (Australian) using the name of my store as an alliance name is now an empire run by Adam (Aaron) and Tom (Wolf) who joined the alliance half a month after it was formed?

Am i following correctly here?

The fact is that moderators also know who is Wolf and Aaron they just try to hide it so there is less drama in the game.