WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

Surely we leave in free world were opinions can be put forward without proves....if you have a problem with it SUE ME!....you guys know this is a game right!...you guys know that you aint Dana White or Greg Jackson....we just average joes playing a computer game...get out of the bubble lol

Can I ask why you have this 'opinion'? And why did you need spies to form this 'opinion'?

Anyone else feel like he bet himself 100k with a 2nd or 3rd account???

dont even go there you looser....dont do multis myself....and you know that ....1 question? how come your best rank ever is 51 looooooooooooooooooooooooool....your id is 25000 dude ...what have you been doing all this time in the game?....i guess the forum is the answer....you suck dude

Oh yeah? Great dramatic leader ..... let me give you something to chew on.

First of all ...... let's not lose sight of this being a forum related to a fucking browser game ....

Greedy? I have jobs pending for 100k and 75k. And still I wrote for you. And there are two guys, who pay me even less than 25k. I write for them regularly. Is that greedy? Stop talking out of your ass! I invested 300k in JD's org. He never asked for that. Greedy?

BTW - nice bitch move getting me out there as well. You fucking backstabber want to lecture me about loyalty? Any idea how much time I invested in there (for essentially a weekly payment, that was purely symbolic). Scouting, PM-ing shit loads of guys, putting shit together, essentially contacting the entire rosters of two tanked organizations. That took hours. Greedy? Are you out of your mind ......?

But hey, you value some baby bullshit on a fucking forum higher! Fine!!! But that's "your way or the highway". Loyalty my ass! Don't piss down my back and tell me it is raining!

First of all ...... let's not lose sight of this being a forum related to a fucking browser game ....

Greedy? I have jobs pending for 100k and 75k. And still I wrote for you. And there are two guys, who pay me even less than 25k. I write for them regularly. Is that greedy? Stop talking out of your ass! I invested 300k in JD's org. He never asked for that. Greedy?

BTW - nice bitch move getting me out there as well. You fucking backstabber want to lecture me about loyalty? Any idea how much time I invested in there (for essentially a weekly payment, that was purely symbolic). Scouting, PM-ing shit loads of guys, putting shit together, essentially contacting the entire rosters of two tanked organizations. That took hours. Greedy? Are you out of your mind ......?

But hey, you value some baby bullshit on a fucking forum higher! Fine!!! But that's "your way or the highway". Loyalty my ass! Don't piss down my back and tell me it is raining!

You should make an alliance and name it superman, ill join and together we can prove that kryptonite isn't our weakness?

dont even go there you looser....dont do multis myself....and you know that ....1 question? how come your best rank ever is 51 looooooooooooooooooooooooool....your id is 25000 dude ...what have you been doing all this time in the game?....i guess the forum is the answer....you suck dude

Yep. Worked hard to make it to #58. I personally enjoy running fight orgs more then fighting in this game. Nice to know you actually cared enough to look up my stats. I feel so loved :wub:

i bet with you if you deliver the type of work you been supplying us to any of those guys ,they will not pay you.....last few preview were realy bad, you could see there was no efort at all....Bro you in a secret group were 95% of the members is people i had or have issues with....its not about my way or highway !...its more about you not sharing something like that with us in the aliance.....

me having a dig at the previews is an extra i would never get upset with you or kick you out for that reason....dont like double face people

i bet with you if you deliver the type of work you been supplying us to any of those guys ,they will not pay you.....last few preview were realy bad, you could see there was no efort at all....Bro you in a secret group were 95% of the members is people i had or have issues with....its not about my way or highway !...its more about you not sharing something like that with us in the aliance.....

me having a dig at the previews is an extra i would never get upset with you or kick you out for that reason....dont like double face people

Hmm dude talks about others previews interviews bios ect. But doesn't do a lot of them himself...i think this is the pot calling the kettle black

Hmm dude talks about others previews interviews bios ect. But doesn't do a lot of them himself...i think the is the pot calling the kettle black

After reading all of his posts, would you really want him writing the previews and reviews????

Don't worry guys, I've found the screenshot Unibrow (? sorry ive already forgotten his name) was talking about. Sorry Tom but i have to do it

http://i65.tinypic.com/2q3au1d.png

Joined (y/m/d):

2010-03-08 06:54:31

Best Rank

not good enough bro

i guess the forum is what you leave for....lol

i hope i can see you breaking into top 40 before i die!!!!!!

Joined (y/m/d):

2010-03-08 06:54:31

Best Rank

not good enough bro

i guess the forum is what you leave for....lol

We've established my highest rank is still higher than yours, but I didn't crush cans to make the top 100 like you did.