WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

The fact is that moderators also know who is Wolf and Aaron they just try to hide it so there is less drama in the game.

I think you meant to say, we all know who Wolf and Aaron are and we just aren't telling Jarmas.

ovoxo had it right here

So to sum it up so far:

- Wolf and Aaron(now known as Adam) were roiding their fighters by changing their skills via script on the game server;

- by doing that, somehow they gained knowledge how to run an org, clothing and nutrition company successfully, because pumping your fighters' skills and winning fights is the same as running an org;

- then Wolf(so far unknown) and Aaron(now known as Adam) returned to the game under new names and made successful companies for just 7 months. And there are plenty of facts that prove it:

Evidence #1 - "nerdy people tend to be very agressive behind the keybord"

Evidence #2 - "Taboos are a bad thing you know"

Evidence #3 - "i belive they currently running an Empire build in 7 months with knowladge aquired from taking advantage of a powerfull position of trust......"

Evidence #4 - "never mentioned you, but if the hat fits !"

Evidence #5 - "dont need to get paranoid ....oh shit we being uncovered here"

Evidence #6 - "when nothing else works, just swear at them and try to get a reaction lol....signs of a grumpy stressed out person"

Evidence #7 - "GOD writes straight on curved lines!"

Evidence #8 - "if we dig this hole we will find water"

Evidence #9 - "where is smoke is fire"

Evidence #10 - "its comun sense"

Dunno why you guys breaking your balls trying to explain to a retard that throwing random shit in the air ain't facts.

And for the record, it wasn't mamado who busted Wolf and Aaron. His IQ is just enough to box with a tree every afternoon.

So far I have seen a big fat 0 facts posted in this thread about the accusations. Can we get some of those soon, this is starting to get boring.

You have to understand only real fact to prove he is Wolf would be to see his IP but we really cant do it right? So really to understand if it is he or not you have to look at logic line on what is going on and by that I can tell that his way of playing is almost the same as Wolf had and these similarities to occure by chance.

• Downvote 1

I think you meant to say, we all know who Wolf and Aaron are and we just aren't telling Jarmas.

Not all but a few know whos wolf and Aron for sure.......what amuses me is you to be honest......you clearly battling me not the issue....and you dam right you acting like you know something aswell and you trying to make it looks a ridiculous idea...i know for a fact many experience managers outside the little forum gang...they following and paying attention to this...it will do no good ...and thats the plan :)

Not all but a few know whos wolf and Aron for sure.......what amuses me is you to be honest......you clearly battling me not the issue....and you dam right you acting like you know something aswell and you trying to make it looks a ridiculous idea...i know for a fact many experience managers outside the little forum gang...they following and paying attention to this...it will do no good ...and thats the plan :)

Of course I know who they are. I am all knowing....... :yes:

You have to understand only real fact to prove he is Wolf would be to see his IP but we really cant do it right? So really to understand if it is he or not you have to look at logic line on what is going on and by that I can tell that his way of playing is almost the same as Wolf had and these similarities to occure by chance.

I thought you said you have seen proof of a private chat? Why can't we just see that?

I thought you said you have seen proof of a private chat? Why can't we just see that?

It was posted in forum I will have to take a look little later I dont have time now but people who use forum on daily bases know what I am talking about.

• Downvote 1

we talking about very addicted people with an exeptional understanding of the game and with some programing/hacking skills .....and he has old friends tha can cover for them and help them being undectected

Yep. Definitely helping them conceal everything. I'm a bad guy and a fool, remember.

It was posted in forum I will have to take a look little later I dont have time now but people who use forum on daily bases know what I am talking about.

I'll help you look. Maybe we can get this sorted out faster. Thread title? In the general section or..?

Edit: Also you spoke about IP's. What would someone see if they looked at yours for example?

So to sum it up so far:

- Wolf and Aaron(now known as Adam) were roiding their fighters by changing their skills via script on the game server;

- by doing that, somehow they gained knowledge how to run an org, clothing and nutrition company successfully, because pumping your fighters' skills and winning fights is the same as running an org;

- then Wolf(so far unknown) and Aaron(now known as Adam) returned to the game under new names and made successful companies for just 7 months. And there are plenty of facts that prove it:

Evidence #1 - "nerdy people tend to be very agressive behind the keybord"

Evidence #2 - "Taboos are a bad thing you know"

Evidence #3 - "i belive they currently running an Empire build in 7 months with knowladge aquired from taking advantage of a powerfull position of trust......"

Evidence #4 - "never mentioned you, but if the hat fits !"

Evidence #5 - "dont need to get paranoid ....oh shit we being uncovered here"

Evidence #6 - "when nothing else works, just swear at them and try to get a reaction lol....signs of a grumpy stressed out person"

Evidence #7 - "

GOD writes straight on curved lines!"

Evidence #8 - "if we dig this hole we will find water"

Evidence #9 - "where is smoke is fire"

Evidence #10 - "its comun sense"

Dunno why you guys breaking your balls trying to explain to a retard that throwing random shit in the air ain't facts.

And for the record, it wasn't mamado who busted Wolf and Aaron. His IQ is just enough to box with a tree every afternoon.

Amazing.

eh, I'm going to bed, this thread will probably be locked by the time I get back on.

I'll help you look. Maybe we can get this sorted out faster. Thread title? In the general section or..?

Edit: Also you spoke about IP's. What would someone see if they looked at yours for example?

It was about 5 months ago it was a screenshot from a chat where GBK said Tom is Wolf. When people started to complain he said its not Wolf but his cousin so the situation is pretty fishy if you ask me.

ovoxo had it right hereMOD's and all

those are not evidences ,but then again you know that, lol....oh yeah your name was there i saw it ;)....where? you ask....most names that were there is people i had or have issues with .....and not surprisingly every name there is in the group that GBK trying to put togheter....so im not surprised to see you all ganging up on me.....i like it :)

Just putting my 2 cents worth here:

Pit bull development was successful by every definition of the word and my account isn't even a year old. Does that mean I'm a cheat? And if it does then since you Jarmas were associated with it wouldn't that make you a coconspiritor

• Upvote 2

Just putting my 2 cents worth here:

Pit bull development was successful by every definition of the word and my account isn't even a year old. Does that mean I'm a cheat? And if it does then since you Jarmas were associated with it wouldn't that make you a coconspiritor

Look Jarmas, it's Wolfs' little brother. Cub.