WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

Just putting my 2 cents worth here:

Pit bull development was successful by every definition of the word and my account isn't even a year old. Does that mean I'm a cheat? And if it does then since you Jarmas were associated with it wouldn't that make you a coconspiritor

Look at your historical record http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Raichu pls....go get your medication dude....and stop posting stupid ass emojis....thats the reason you got kicked out of the aliance ,that and the harrassment of other members for VIP and fighter slots....

Whew...........he's ok. Call off the search party

Guys, Jarmas hasn't posted anything in almost 30 minutes. I think Aaron and Wolf tracked him down and kidnapped him :no:

i recived a pm from Adam or Wolf or Aron , i get confused her....but basically i received a pm from him explaining hes case....i will not post it has he showed me hes facebook page and i dont play those games....this doesnt mean that much for me.....i was just not surprised at all when i saw who was in the group loool....Mod's and all...damm thats what i call taking over this all shit bro.....

Raichu pls....go get your medication dude....and stop posting stupid ass emojis....thats the reason you got kicked out of the aliance ,that and the harrassment of other members for VIP and fighter slots....

Well there goes another lie I didn't get kicked I left. Btw posting in chat if anyone wanted to isn't harassing it's called asking lol.

I will admit I posted a few times when no one answers but that's spam not harassment.

Me thinks Jarmas needs school again to learn the definition of words he uses?

i recived a pm from Adam or Wolf or Aron , i get confused her....but basically i received a pm from him explaining hes case....i will not post it has he showed me hes facebook page and i dont play those games....this doesnt mean that much for me.....i was just not surprised at all when i saw who was in the group loool....Mod's and all...damm thats what i call taking over this all shit bro.....

Jarmas and his list

giphy.gif

Well there goes another lie I didn't get kicked I left. Btw posting in chat if anyone wanted to isn't harassing it's called asking lol.

I will admit I posted a few times when no one answers but that's spam not harassment.

Me thinks Jarmas needs school again to learn the definition of words he uses

dude there is levels for this shit.....yours is the fucktard level.......well you left because i gave you an ultimatum to stop asking people for slots and vip....thats when you realized there was nothing else there for you and you left...

dude there is levels for this shit.....yours is the fucktard level.......well you left because i gave you an ultimatum to stop asking people for slots and vip....thats when you realized there was nothing else there for you and you left...

I left because you threatened to kick me over the fact that you don't like how I choose my interview business if I pm you back so I did pm you back and said deuces then left.

I got the screenshot of your threat if you'd like it blasted on buzz?

you on the list aswell so you can fuck off aswell....you previews are shit anyway...2 lines preview on 5 fights charge 25k....give me a breack and leave the aliance if you want...actualy i kicked you out....sleeping with the enemy

The real thing we need to look into is how anyone is in an alliance with this clown

Oh well, what happened to "best writer in the game"? And what fucking list are you talking about? Is that how you role? Making lists and shit?

Could it be, that you are losing your shit, right now? And believe it or not, finding and taking the time to write previews is nothing, that you or any-fucking-body should take for granted. And if that is how you perceive it .... fine. Funny though, that I hear that sort of constructive criticsim here for the first time.