How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

At this point I'm not sure I would suggest "all" into anything, you just don't know and honestly, if BAT does make it big it's still months away so you may just better off holding BTC or simply cashing out to USD and having a couple drinks on SP.

I had BIG bags in ETH-classic this morning and I sold out of them at a minor profit right before it boomed on the Korena exchange, I'm pretty annoyed with myself but that's life. Not every day is a $100 day for me, but that's my goal, that's what I try to make right now and I have been successful more often than not, but I'm here all day, every day, watching charts and twitters and tradeviews and discord channels really putting in the work trying to learn this stuff, you cannot and will not make that kind of money if you do not... and sure its just $100 now, but as my stake continues to grow, man I'm going to be looking at something else here. But it's not something you can just... follow something on a forum, invest into and hope it makes you rich, its not going to work like that most the time.

I just saw this posted, it's going to start pushing people to consider the browser they are using if it's true, could just mean more tor users but it could be good news for BAT also.

https://themerkle.com/ad-trackers-on-e-commerce-sites-can-be-used-to-deanonymize-bitcoin-users/

your hungry for success. Remember when i first started trading stocks? i talked about it a lot... well now im still making profit and feel way more comfortable making trades. I however would love to link up with you and see what resources your using to get your daily information.

• Upvote 1

I'm looking to just make some quick profits with NEO and move in and out with the dips.

Lisk (LSK) got me this week with missing a buy order by 20 cents or so. I thought it would take off, just not yet. I was thinking closer to Sept 1st as they are rebranding soon after.

OMG is one of my larger long term plays at the moment.

I'm going to have to take a look at mothership as I don't know anything about them.

My longer term plays along with OMG are IOTA (MIOTA), Civic (CVC), Bitquence (BQX), District0x (DNT) and of course BAT.

I'm watching a few others and still own some of the bigger ones.

I'm looking to just make some quick profits with NEO and move in and out with the dips.

Lisk (LSK) got me this week with missing a buy order by 20 cents or so. I thought it would take off, just not yet. I was thinking closer to Sept 1st as they are rebranding soon after.

OMG is one of my larger long term plays at the moment.

I'm going to have to take a look at mothership as I don't know anything about them.

My longer term plays along with OMG are IOTA (MIOTA), Civic (CVC), Bitquence (BQX), District0x (DNT) and of course BAT.

I'm watching a few others and still own some of the bigger ones.

i think xmr will peak at around 250 dollars in a week or so keep a eye on it.

Yep it was a really solid call Tycooner, I got some around $40 and I'm just selling at the highs and re-buying into the dips right now trying to increase my XMR stake as much as possible. You the man.

i have been mining xmr for a month just from mining i got 6 XMR and i bought 40 when it was low

• Upvote 1

Be happy to talk crypto with anyone to be honest, I'm super bull about it right now and I'm learning so much every day its unreal how much my process changes at the moment and for the better.

I'm setting up a long position based on the advice of EXCAVO Trader from tradeview who posted the following, I was already considering going deeper into ETH with the fork coming up but I saw some news earlier that suggested it might be pushed back, in anycase looking at the following image and the fact he's applying the same logic he did to his 1 month Monreo long that paid off really nicely today for him, I think I'm willing to go 20% portfolio deep on this one. Let's see how it plays out in 30 days increments. Most of what I'm doing is very very short but it's all a learning experience.

HwqgawtzTZqBGFcW7NuiYA.png

Something else that's got my interest at the moment is the overall Crypto Market Resistance, check this out.

93xVUiJdRHuxk4Hjpvvw_A.png

I been looking at AEON

it is a lot like Xmr
As a CryptoNote coin, payments are still anonymous by default. But unlike Monero, AEON also allows for traceable transfers. These are a faster lower-fee option for non-sensitive payments, like transferring to/from exchanges.
  • Upvote 1

DataDash , Coin Mastery , Ivan on Tech and Node Investor are pretty much my go-2 youtubers, worth adding them all up. A lot of people in this space are just hype men building up as much excitement as possible and leading people into pump and dump's but these three are analytical and precise and I love learning from them, I'm watching their entire back catalogs because even tho the trade info is NOT current obviously, the lessons still are.

Good stuff Adam. I did not subscribe to any youtubers before you posted those links. There are just so many out there that are just posting a ton of BS. I would just look around to see if someone talked about an ICO or maybe if someone posted a good video about a white paper that I did not get a chance to read. I subbed to all those guys now and will go back to check out some of their work. Thanks for sharing......

• Upvote 1

This guy is the best to watch. I follow about 10 ppl on youtube but this guys info is always spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g

Anybody here ever heard of, or invested in the Token Fund? It is basically a mutual fund. You buy in with either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and they trade with your $ .

I got in back in June (began in May). Just curious as to what your thoughts were. Im not sold its a great idea, but I think people may get more involved with it as crypto becomes more popular. The potential of its coin is kinda interesting. I bought into it real early on before i knew much about altcoins, im still very much learning. If anyone wants to check it out check the link.

Its made me a decent return since ive invested, but with how quick some of these altcoins can grow it is tempting to take my profit from the Token Fund and invest in OMG/BAT among a few others

here is the link : https://thetoken.io/

I actually watched a video by Coin Master a few days ago that talked about the growing need in the market for this kind of fund, the problem is when the mass adoption comes theirs going to be plenty of people who are happy to pay someone else to make them money, that's how it works in the real world, if we're smart and we leverage our position now we can be the investment bankers of the future, legitimately.

Do I trust something like this? not without a lot of research because there can and will be exit scams in this market but the big wins will be the ones who actually stay true and earn the trust over years and years ready to accept the masses when thing booms so they have every reason not to want to screw you over, at least the big ones.

It's not for me personally but I think for a guy like humors this would be a god-send.

I agree, as I said I initially got into the Token Fund when I was only invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I started learning about Altcoins and I found the token fund.

I got in when the coin was at $35 and its currently around $52. So I have kept it. If I knew then what I know now I would have never gone into it. BUT I think it could grow quite a bit as crypto grows, simply because its easy to get into and sounds great for Noobs.

Entry 5% and exit 5% fees suck for sure.

Overall though Im excited for the future of crypto. Seems to me like this is destined to be a $1 trillion dollar market and beyond. Im not really buying the bubble talk. To me it seems like it is just getting started. I heard somewhere that only 48% of Americans have even heard of bitcoin ( I honestly think thats high) but only 1% are invested. Not sure how accurate these $'s are but its certainly not mainstream. If it gets there we could see some real nice gains on any coin that sticks around that long.

• Upvote 1