NFL 2017 Discussion

JLP

Go Bucs.

but I don't like Payton or their team. I think they're a dirty cheap shottin' trash talkin noisy bunch and I enjoy watching their fans and players suffer.

Fair enough I don't care for there Coach either, but Brees is always entertaining. Although he seems to through more picks these days.

I thought they would do a better job of Containing Diggs on that last play though, You gotta know they're going to him.

Go Bucs.

but I don't like Payton or their team. I think they're a dirty cheap shottin' trash talkin noisy bunch and I enjoy watching their fans and players suffer.

I think thats how most of the country sees the NFC south in general. It's interesting how teams develop those personalities as a group. I'd put the Seahawks, Cowboys, and Raiders as teams like that too.

I told the kid at work that's a New England fan, you're next. He laughed.

i only watched the first half of the vikings/saints game yesterday, and had the rest on my dvr. i almost just deleted it this morning instead of watching it, but i put it on while i was making coffee and ended up "quick-watching" the rest (used the 30-second fast-forward on my remote between every play so i only saw the plays and not the commentary/etc in between). what a great second half! i was rooting against the vikings, since i'm a packer fan and their cheap-shot on rodgers caused the pack to miss the playoffs. on the bright side, now they are set up for even greater disappointment when they lose in the nfc championship game or the super bowl. :coffee:

I feel the same way, I was around a group of saints fans during the game and needless to say that last play was very satisfying to see their pain. Especially after they got all cocky with the field goal.

My picks for The Championships games:

The Jags-because The Jags are my AFC team and I hate The Pats

The Vikings-Because I hate teams from Philly.

My picks for The Championships games:

The Jags-because The Jags are my AFC team and I hate The Pats

The Vikings-Because I hate teams from Philly.

Damn that's a lot of hate. I would love to see the Jags win, they better jump on the pats early like they did Pitt though. As there defense tires there chances will likely fade. Hopefully they can get there rushing game going as well. Defense wins championships so They have a shot but Brady has been there so many times.

I'm gonna go Pats vs Eagles but I will be rooting Jags all the way, normally I'm with the Bears but there on Vacation.

I'm going with Minnesota and Jacksonville.

Minnesota's defense will cause problems for the Eagles, mainly Foles. Keenum will play better then last week and they won't have to rely on a miracle last second missed tackle.

Brady being hurt means the Patriots will alter their game plan a bit, which probably leads to more running plays. The only problem is their running game is awful. Jags will have to have their best game of the season in hostile territory, but I think that pull it off in the end.

Jaguars are out for blood today, roarrrrrrr!

lol see this shit all the time how a team can control the game and the at the end they can't stop the inevitable. Offense cant gets a first down, the tired defense can't stop a drive. This is where the team is lacking in coaching and leadership and yet again it shows with the 2017 jaguars they have one shot to get back in the lead but i already know it won't happen.

I'm going with Minnesota and Jacksonville.

Minnesota's defense will cause problems for the Eagles, mainly Foles. Keenum will play better then last week and they won't have to rely on a miracle last second missed tackle.

Brady being hurt means the Patriots will alter their game plan a bit, which probably leads to more running plays. The only problem is their running game is awful. Jags will have to have their best game of the season in hostile territory, but I think that pull it off in the end.

I feel like I jinx everyone I pick in the playoffs, so I feel like I should choose the Patriots to win..........