Next island season start?

Bravo

Someone needs to open another gym asap...maybe a gym with no coaches from fighters to train cardio and such and maybe spar. Work their way up to the gym with coaches. $50-$100 basically all profit. Could probably end up with well over 100 fighters.

My thoughts exactly! 300 right away is a little expensive for the first week

• Upvote 1

Someone needs to open another gym asap...maybe a gym with no coaches from fighters to train cardio and such and maybe spar. Work their way up to the gym with coaches. $50-$100 basically all profit. Could probably end up with well over 100 fighters.

some dude that has VIP until mid December just did :) $50 for cardio + strength + sparring.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I almost won it (finalist) with a 18 year old last season which I thought was cool but it’s almost impossible to test learning speed on the Island so it sucks ending up with a slow learner; add to that the fact that I have tons of 340 and 350 projects so I’ll probably roll 1-2 25 year olds this season.

I personally love the Island as it’s a fair environment and the fights are often. Also the end of season tournament is cool as there is no declining fights.

• Upvote 1