Next island season start?

Bravo

Back in the days there were seasons with 18yo KT orgs on the island which was pretty fun. I remember getting 18yo with about 7 learning speed(he scored 6.6 with 2on1 training on the island), also granite chin and ko power. I kept him and he managed to catch up with training after some months, but generally, an 18yo on the island have some slim chances to be competitive with the 25yos there just about when the season is ending. Usually you will get beaten left and right there.

Thanks for the shoutout. (c: I ran KT Kids before health issues nearly killed me around Halloween 2016. I thought about creating The Island Triple Threat Youth this season with 18-only KT, TWGC and old-school MMA tourneys between the two, but I don't have enough time to give to that project.

Also, you can keep an 18yo at Cozad for the first 85 days until they turn 19. If you create them with low flex, strength, and cardio, you can easily catch up in physicals once a nut co gets the supplements out; the under-19 boost combined with Island recovery speeds make it easier to close the gap with some patience. Hell, my only 16yo Island fighter Zsiga Venczel made a solid end-of-season run. It can be done.

• Upvote 2

Can a fighter start out on mainland, and then move to the Island later, or does he need to start out from creation on the Island?

My reason for asking is simply this...at the very start, without better gyms, won't it be very difficult if not near impossible to properly test learning speed with an 18 yo starting out on the island in a base gym?

Just do a 25er and have fun!

• Upvote 1

Hopefully somebody is opening a clothing company soon. Tottengill Bonariushausen is a man of distinguished taste. These bland MMA Tycoon shirts are an insult!

Had some all ready to go with the name Island Extreme right up till I realized I misunderstood the "anyone can have a fighter or business in the Island" to mean only if you didn't already have a business in the mainland. Ah well! But loving that your fighter is too good for the tighty whities! lol

Also, you can keep an 18yo at Cozad for the first 85 days until they turn 19. If you create them with low flex, strength, and cardio, you can easily catch up in physicals once a nut co gets the supplements out; the under-19 boost combined with Island recovery speeds make it easier to close the gap with some patience. Hell, my only 16yo Island fighter Zsiga Venczel made a solid end-of-season run. It can be done.

That's some great advice, reggie! With that in mind; coming soon to The Island (at $125, or $100 with 20% sponsorship):

KNY3seI.png

I have never made fighter into the island, but this time i made.

Had really hard time to think should i make young or old. Young ones catch really fast, but do they get good training? Also in the end older ones can just have better learning speed hidden anyway..

Made tactical 23 years old.

Ehm, should have started with cardio and muscle bulk. Reduce energy loss is pointless with the boosted Island energy recovery.

I wasn't sure if there was going to be a vending option or a gym better than Cozad within the first three days, so I went with Recovery w/Weights+Cardio+Flex for the first week. I can probably get 140q Cardio then 140q Bulk before next Thursday. Borrowing $50,000 is only enough to make one 140q product out the gate.

I wasn't sure if there was going to be a vending option or a gym better than Cozad within the first three days, so I went with Recovery w/Weights+Cardio+Flex for the first week. I can probably get 140q Cardio then 140q Bulk before next Thursday. Borrowing $50,000 is only enough to make one 140q product out the gate.

Send a deal my way for partnership bro 50/50

• Upvote 1

Send a deal my way for partnership bro 50/50

I'm holding my org partnership in case I'm able to find someone to partner with me on an 18-only KT/TWGC promotion. The Island Triple Threat Youth Fight Club (TITTY FC) can operate as an org within an org, and I can do the dirty work if someone wants to do posters, forum posts/promotion, and own/fund it.

If I can't find a partner before your first event, I'll hit you up. (c:

• Upvote 3