Maybe they keep the points and if they run top two you also use one of your choice promotions to promote whoever runs third in their group?

I mostly say this because it's possible that an original member with only one loss (to an unbeaten opponent) could actually run third in group four behind a guy they didn't get a chance to actually fight (because they beat the guy he's replacing).

I like this logic. Right now because it has been easier my 4 selections have been strictly based on points, as we move into the last 1 or 2 weeks I will be taking a closer look at the overall participation. If any of you have guys that are right on the bubble, remember I might prefer to promote an active fighter/manager on the forums here over someone who simply had more points. The reserve angle will now also play a role.

Looks like we have another fighter whos manager has gone MIA on us, therefore I will be replacing Mark Blunt who has not accepted this weeks fight offer due to not logging in with Franklin James White "The Naturalist" Schmidt (338298) from the reserve group. Schmidt will be replaced for the final 2 fights if round 1 in the reserve group so that we can continue to offer fights to all participants

• Upvote 3

Injuries :weeping: got an almost certain loss coming up. My guy was just starting to show some talent but 16 day injury is brutal in this format.

Tough for sure...but, still possible. My only win came with 3 days cut and I think 9 days injury. But how do you have 16 days at fight time?? If the injury happened last fight that would allow you 7 days which puts you at 9...either way, makes it tough hopefully big heart is a hidden