Hare's Avatars For Bid/Sale

HareRumpler

Wraith was not approved, said not avatar enough

Just saw that. But he said the same thing about Miocic and Coleman as well. His "moving target" in his own mind that changes all the time for what will pass and what won't is getting beyond frustrating. If you looked at the original images of Miocic and Coleman, you'd easily see how the base avatars had been integrated. I guess it was just too seamlessly in those cases. But yet, I look back through the list in the past of what he's approved and it's a complete joke.

It's to the point where it's not even worth my time to bother trying to figure out what's in his head on any given day. Certainly not with animated gif avatars. This may be the last time I bother with animated ones going forward due to the work it takes to redo them. /rant

• Upvote 4

Just saw that. But he said the same thing about Miocic and Coleman as well. His "moving target" in his own mind that changes all the time for what will pass and what won't is getting beyond frustrating. If you looked at the original images of Miocic and Coleman, you'd easily see how the base avatars had been integrated. I guess it was just too seamlessly in those cases. But yet, I look back through the list in the past of what he's approved and it's a complete joke.

It's to the point where it's not even worth my time to bother trying to figure out what's in his head on any given day. Certainly not with animated gif avatars. This may be the last time I bother with animated ones going forward due to the work it takes to redo them. /rant

it is definitely not onsistent mate

• 2 weeks later...

Winning bid for the Wraith auction, including the two additional I did as "in cases". Enjoy, please see that Mike approves before paying, thx!

FYI, this is the third iteration of Wraith that was finally accepted by Mike. This is not for sale as John already won, submitted and paid for this. Just putting it here as an example of what finally passed...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15719350679187.gif

• Upvote 1

FYI, this is the third iteration of Wraith that was finally accepted by Mike. This is not for sale as John already won, submitted and paid for this. Just putting it here as an example of what finally passed...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15719350679187.gif

Well done Hare, end result I think it was worth it. Looking at the before and after.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New Auction Item: Bloody Gladiator

Min Bid: 50k (please increment in 20k or more for raises)

Both the static avatar as well as the GIF are included in this auction as one package.

Will likely leave up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

Avatar-Gladiator-BGBasic.png Avatar-Gladiator-GIF.gif

• Upvote 1

Mike is getting less and less tolerant as he gets older. Don't expect him to change anytiime soon. He definitely doesn't seem to like seemless work. I won't spend more than 10 mins on them nowadays as a result. There is no room for quality avs anymore bro. Too risky putting any effort in

Mike is getting less and less tolerant as he gets older. Don't expect him to change anytiime soon. He definitely doesn't seem to like seemless work. I won't spend more than 10 mins on them nowadays as a result. There is no room for quality avs anymore bro. Too risky putting any effort in

Oh, trust me, I know. I swore I wouldn't do any animated gifs anymore, but I had a bit of time on my hands today and like doing them, so I said fuck it. All the elements are there, eyes, nose, mouth, and if you saw the original you'd see how much different it is. But yeah, he still might reject, even though it's a perfectly good avatar!

Anyways, current bid is at:

• Upvote 1