***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

Alexey Kunchenko 10k

No one has picked my top guys for a while!

Now JLP & 1rstSaint come along and blitz me :(

Kunchenko was originally one of my top guys overall but Ive gradually knocked him down due to being unable to finish Okami or achieve any 10-8 rounds as well as Alves arguably beating him the fight before.

No one has picked my top guys for a while!

Now JLP & 1rstSaint come along and blitz me :(

Kunchenko was originally one of my top guys overall but Ive gradually knocked him down due to being unable to finish Okami or achieve any 10-8 rounds as well as Alves arguably beating him the fight before.

Same reason I didn't choose him earlier but considering he has 14 out of 18 wins where finishes outside the UFC and his first two fights where Two former title contenders hey Im glad to have him.

Same reason I didn't choose him earlier but considering he has 14 out of 18 wins where finishes outside the UFC and his first two fights where Two former title contenders hey Im glad to have him.

No I would be glad also don’t get me wrong, but I was seriously considering him as my 4th/5th pick then dropped him down a load.

Also can hardly call Okami or Alves (50/50) credible wins in this day and age