***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

Ok I was gonna put this up to a vote but it will take long an we want to move on and know what funds and shit we got from the last event. If you don't like my decision then that's fine but just accept it and don't DM me or any weird shit like that please. I didn't necessarily want this job and none of us brought it up in the renewing rules phase. Frankly I cant be bothered to go back through threads to see what happened before. My decisions are:

1. Champs entering a new weight class to face another champ get paid UNRANKED money. I know it kinda sucks but it does make sense (at least it does to me right now). They made the decision to hold up the division and face another champ. The risk is losing and only getting paid 2K, the reward of winning would be that he is now worth 50K more and will earn huge in his next fight regardless of weight class. BigIsh, I'm sorry.

2. A DQ will count as a finish. As JLP said the fight did not make it to a decision, it was stopped early due to dirty illegal behavior. I guess that is the risk we take in picking dirty fighters or noob fighters. Sory ML.

Let's move on. FallenAngel i get the vibe your keen to post the results lol

• Upvote 1

Did he finish the fight? If he didn't finish the fight, it should count as a finish.

Finish wins minus finish losses.

A finish loss = loss by KO, TKO or Submission

I hardly think a DQ loss meets the definition above. Ridiculous that youre even challenging this.

Stop trying to find any loophole to beat me (or Big Ish) and how about we play it fair and square.

Finish wins minus finish losses.

A finish loss = loss by KO, TKO or Submission

I hardly think a DQ loss meets the definition above. Ridiculous that youre even challenging this.

Stop trying to find any loophole to beat me (or Big Ish) and how about we play it fair and square.

oh you're not gonna like my decisions lol.

It's nothing against either of you, honestly. At the end of the day i was appointed in charge this year, anyone else had the chance. Unfortunately we are playing with my rules/decisions. Lets move on.

• Upvote 1

Understand Rozza may have come to a decision, just want to input as its clearly affecting my standing in all of this the most.

If the rule on champs being unranked going into superfights had been made clear at the start of the draft, i definitely would not have picked TJ lol.. as ML stated earlier I was very torn between him and Zabit on my first pick. Spending half my funds on someone who would get paid the same as an unranked fighter in a loss would make no sense at all, you dont need to be an 'mma genius' to figure that one out.

I havent participated in prior year camp leagues but from what I'm seeing this wasnt the case last year for DC and Nunes, who received champ fight purses when going in to superfights?

Just think its weird that rules are being changed all of a sudden because of a couple of people throwing up a hissy fit for whatever reason.

• Upvote 2

UFC Fight Night 143: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw ( RESULTS )

Henry Cejudo [c] vs. TJ Dillashaw (Camp Biglsh)
Allen Crowder vs. Greg Hardy (Camp MasterLeader)
(Camp Gator001) Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiros
Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
(Camp Gonzasco) Glover Teixeira vs. Karl Roberson (Camp Fallen.Angel) - CAMP RIVALRY

(Camp Fallen.Angel) Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez (Camp Rei) - CAMP RIVALRY
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski (Camp MasterLeader)
(Camp RozzaD) Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Moreira
Mario Bautista vs. Cory Sandhagen (Camp Gator001)

Dennis Bermudez vs. Te Edwards
(Camp Timqwe) Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal (Camp Gator001) - CAMP RIVALRY
Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart

Camp Biglsh:

• TJ Dillashaw [c] : 2k (Fight)
  • TOTAL = 2k (Record: 0-1) (Net Finishes: -1)

Camp MasterLeader:

• Greg Hardy : 2k (Fight)
  • Ariane Lipski : 2k (Fight)
  • TOTAL = 4k (Record: 0-2) (Net Finishes: -1)

Camp Gator001:

• Gregor Gillespie [#15] : 3k (Fight) + 3k (Win)
  • Cory Sandhagen : 2k (Fight) + 2k (Win)
  • Geoff Neal : 2k (Fight) + 2k(Win) + 3k (Camp Rivalry)
  • TOTAL = 17k (Record: 3-0) (Net Finishes: +2)

Camp Gonzasco:

• Glover Teixeira [#12] : 3k (Fight) + 3k (Win) + 4k (Camp Rivalry)
  • TOTAL = 10k (Record: 1-0) (Net Finishes: +1)

Camp Fallen.Angel:

• Karl Roberson : 2k (Fight)
  • Donald Cerrone [#13] : 3k (Fight) + 3k (Win) + 4k (Camp Rivalry) + 4k (POTN) + 4k (FOTN)
  • TOTAL = 20k (Record: 1-1) (Net Finishes: 0)

Camp Rei:

• Alexander Hernandez [#11] : 3k (Fight) + 4k (FOTN)
  • TOTAL = 7k (Record: 0-1) (Net Finishes: -1)

Camp RozzaD:

• Alonzo Menifield : 2k (Fight) + 2k (Win)
  • TOTAL = 4k (Record: 1-0) (Net Finishes: +1)

Camp Timqwe:

• Belal Muhammad : 2k (Fight)
  • TOTAL = 2k (Record: 0-1) (Net Finishes: 0)

Understand Rozza may have come to a decision, just want to input as its clearly affecting my standing in all of this the most.

If the rule on champs being unranked going into superfights had been made clear at the start of the draft, i definitely would not have picked TJ lol.. as ML stated earlier I was very torn between him and Zabit on my first pick. Spending half my funds on someone who would get paid the same as an unranked fighter in a loss would make no sense at all, you dont need to be an 'mma genius' to figure that one out.

I havent participated in prior year camp leagues but from what I'm seeing this wasnt the case last year for DC and Nunes, who received champ fight purses when going in to superfights?

Just think its weird that rules are being changed all of a sudden because of a couple of people throwing up a hissy fit for whatever reason.

Gotta say I'm in agreement here. Unless rules were changed before drafting, we've should've been safe to assume last years rules were in play. An issue like this should've been brought up earlier.
  • Upvote 2

Scores on the doors after the 1st event:

OVERALL STANDINGS:

1. Gator001 = 33pts
  2. Gonzasco = 30.5pts
  3. Rory = 29.5pts
  4. FallenAngel = 28pts
  5. JLP = 25pts
  6. 1rstSaint = 25pts
  7. Timqwe = 22pts
  8. BigIsh = 20pts
  9. MasterLeader = 19.5pts
  10. Rei = 19pts

WIN % + NO. OF WINS COMBINED (scores divided by 2):

1. Gator001 = 10pts 3-0 (10pts) + 100% (10pts)
  2. Gonzasco = 9.5pts 1-0 (9pts) + 100% (10pts)
  3. Rory = 9.5pts 1-0 (9pts) + 100% (10pts)
  4. FallenAngel = 7pts 1-1 (7pts) + 50% (7pts)
  5. JLP = 6pts 0-0 (6pts) + N/A (6pts)
  6. 1rstSaint = 6pts 0-0 (6pts) + N/A (6pts)
  7. Rei = 4pts 0-1 (4pts) + 0% (4pts)
  8. Timqwe = 4pts 0-1 (4pts) + 0% (4pts)
  9. BigIsh = 4pts 0-1 (4pts) + 0% (4pts)
  10. MasterLeader = 2.5pts 0-2 (1pts) + 0% (4pts)

NET FINISHES:

1. Gator001 = 2 (10pts)
  2. Gonzasco = 1 (9pts)
  3. Rory = 1 (9pts)
  4. FallenAngel = 0 (7pts)
  5. 1rstSaint = 0 (7pts)
  6. Timqwe = 0 (7pts)
  7. JLP = 0 (7pts)
  8. MasterLeader = -1 (3pts)
  9. BigIsh = -1 (3pts)
  10. Rei = -1 (3pts)

CAMP FUNDS:

1. Gonzasco = 55K (10pts)
  2. Timqwe = 47K (9pts)
  3. FallenAngel = 25K (8pts)
  4. Gator001 = 22K (7pts)
  5. Rei = 12K (6pts)
  6. Rory = 9K (5pts)
  7. MasterLeader = 4K (4pts)
  8. BigIsh = 2K (3pts)
  9. 1rstSaint = 0K (2pts)
  10. JLP = 0K (2pts)

CAMP VALUE:

1. MasterLeader = 200K (10pts)
  2. BigIsh = 200K (10pts)
  3. JLP = 200K (10pts)
  4. 1rstSaint = 200K (10pts)
  5. FallenAngel = 195K (6pts)
  6. Rei = 195K (6pts)
  7. Gator001 = 195K (6pts)
  8. Rory = 195K (6pts)
  9. Timqwe = 155K (2pts)
  10. Gonzasco = 155K (2pts)

So were just introducing a new rule to punish Big Ish, despite the rule being different in last year and no prior warning?

Rozza - did you genuinely believe that Big Ish picked TJ for $100k on the basis hed be getting paid $2k for the fight?

PS - Thanks for putting me rock bottom despite not having the least points, nice touch.

So were just introducing a new rule to punish Big Ish, despite the rule being different in last year and no prior warning?

Rozza - did you genuinely believe that Big Ish picked TJ for $100k on the basis hed be getting paid $2k for the fight?

PS - Thanks for putting me rock bottom despite not having the least points, nice touch.

Do you ever stop whining? Somebody call the plumbers because we have a turd that won't flush!

Whether right or wrong, I made a decision. I am sticking with it, I even apologized to two people I don't even know for the 'inconvenience'. I gave an open discussion to everyone to chip in with ideas for new rules, these issues were not brought up. I agreed with the new rules you brought to the table AND your pal BigIsh to join despite being a total stranger to the forum.

Now kindly shut up and play the god damn game. There has been one event, there will still be like 40 to go. Suck it up, I am sure you still have just as much of a chance as winning as anyone else competing.

PS: I accidentally put you last - chill. At least you can count on me not to take weeks to update the rankings.

• Upvote 1

Do you ever stop whining? Somebody call the plumbers because we have a turd that won't flush!

Whether right or wrong, I made a decision. I am sticking with it, I even apologized to two people I don't even know for the 'inconvenience'. I gave an open discussion to everyone to chip in with ideas for new rules, these issues were not brought up. I agreed with the new rules you brought to the table AND your pal BigIsh to join despite being a total stranger to the forum.

Now kindly shut up and play the god damn game. There has been one event, there will still be like 40 to go. Suck it up, I am sure you still have just as much of a chance as winning as anyone else competing.

PS: I accidentally put you last - chill. At least you can count on me not to take weeks to update the rankings.

The TJ thing doesnt even affect me, its just embarassing for me that youd spontaneously change the rules victimising my friend.

Regarding the DQ loss being awarded a finish loss, Im not happy with that but willing to let it slide as it doesnt have a material impact on me.

I will have just as much chance in winning, but Big Ish wasting 50% of his purse for a fighter that can only recover 1% of that per fight is crazy.

I gave an open discussion to everyone to chip in with ideas for new rules, these issues were not brought up. I agreed with the new rules you brought to the table AND your pal BigIsh to join despite being a total stranger to the forum.

At what point did we discuss a champ fighting in another division earning just $2k despite costing $100k? This was never brought up so dont pretend its some fair democracy because this is a dictatorship.

JLP is the only person that thinks this is fair and ill be surprised if anyone has a genuine reason to support this rule change .

I thought this would be a fun comp. Doesn't seem like it......

Ask Rozza why hes changing rules since last year spontaneously without communicating them.

Nunes/Cormier both got champ pay when fighting in other divisions last year and this hasnt been the case for TJ, but this is clearly being ignored.

Could you respond to my concern than? If it was not discussed in the last discussion, it should be assumed that old rules count right?
  • Upvote 1

Exactly - I’m just trying to have a peaceful discussion and Rozza is making personal insults without considering other opinions.

Timqwe is 100% correct

Always playing the victim. You've been aggro over PM (even when I told people not to) since i started this league and constantly complaining. I couldn't have been more civil with you the whole time.

Anyway, I made a decision because I didn't want to have to wait for everyone's input on the matter. I was last minute call up to run this shit again and accepted, otherwise this wouldn't even be happening, ML flaked cos apparently he is swamped the whole time. That other guy who was gonna run it literally quit in a split second. I didn't necessarily want to do this but here I am running it.

Now I have to waste time dealing with complaints and things that no-one wrote in the rules before or brought it up. I copy and pasted ML's rules with minor edits, including the new rules ML and JLP etc suggested. Honestly I didn't remember how the rules for changing weight classes was before so went with my judgement on the matter at the time it was brought to light.

People thought Bigish was potentially a multi so I didn't allow him in. ML proceeds to lose it, I don't have the energy to care enough so I let him back in.

Getting a feeling that if I don't put it to a vote for all involved then the kid will keep PMing me and whining and frankly I am not bothered about the verdict either way so I will leave it up to everyone involved.............

Q: Should fighters be paid according to their rank in the division they are going to fight in or the division they rank highest (regardless of what division their fight is in)?

Go ahead and vote...

Always playing the victim. You've been aggro over PM (even when I told people not to) since i started this league and constantly complaining. I couldn't have been more civil with you the whole time.

Anyway, I made a decision because I didn't want to have to wait for everyone's input on the matter. I was last minute call up to run this shit again and accepted, otherwise this wouldn't even be happening, ML flaked cos apparently he is swamped the whole time. That other guy who was gonna run it literally quit in a split second. I didn't necessarily want to do this but here I am running it.

Now I have to waste time dealing with complaints and things that no-one wrote in the rules before or brought it up. I copy and pasted ML's rules with minor edits, including the new rules ML and JLP etc suggested. Honestly I didn't remember how the rules for changing weight classes was before so went with my judgement on the matter at the time it was brought to light.

People thought Bigish was potentially a multi so I didn't allow him in. ML proceeds to lose it, I don't have the energy to care enough so I let him back in.

Getting a feeling that if I don't put it to a vote for all involved then the kid will keep PMing me and whining and frankly I am not bothered about the verdict either way so I will leave it up to everyone involved.............

Q: Should fighters be paid according to their rank in the division they are going to fight in or the division they rank highest (regardless of what division their fight is in)?

Go ahead and vote...

Please do copy and paste any of my PMs into this thread if you think Ive been aggressive, because Ive been liberal and civil the whole time.

Obviously my vote is that fighters should be paid based on the highest ranked division for two reasons:

1) If you buy fighters based on their highest rank then pay should match that

2) Certain decisions have been already made on the basis of the old rules so it wouldnt be fair on certain individuals (BigIsh). Any rule changes since last year shouldve been made before the draft, not after.