***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

I agree with Gonzasco

The double champ thing over complicates things and lets be honest it has become a circus fight more than anything tangible in the real world

I also think if the rules didn't say that at the start of this game, it is a bit harsh to bring them in now. I would suggest in future comps though this whole double champ deal is binned

Just my 2 cents

• Upvote 1

RozzaD looks like Romero vs Costa in the works yet again. Hopefully no injuries this go around.

Yeah I just saw this, should be an awesome fight. I am happy to do a 5K side bet if you are?

Straight from the horse's mouth the first time he tried to game the rules with RDA.

Lol this is too much - You realise you were the one arguing against me on this one? And my argument was I should pay $10,000 for RDA who was ranked top 5 at LW (and not $50,000) because he moved to WW, so this is completely out of context.

The comment you quoted was in relation to me trying to be fair and saying that I should be paid $2,000 however and not $10,000 so I was trying to be nice by saying ill pay $10,000 because hes unranked at WW but I wont get paid in relation to his top 5 LW rank.

If you want to bring up this argument then lets let Big Ish have TJ for $10,000 given he fought at 125 and was unranked there - oh really, you dont want that? Thought so.

We ended up concluding that fighters would be paid based on their highest rank in any division. Which led to Gonzasco earning $20,000 for Cormier fighting at HW last year & Nunes at 145 both while being unranked.

Also JLP - this isnt me gaming the rules, this is you gaming the rules given you are trying to introduce a new rule to jeopardise Big Ish.

If we are introducing this new rule that would also apply to non champs, e.g. Thiago Santos last season would have been paid $2000 for his fight at LHW given he was unranked at LHW.

Anyway, Rozza - the poll is in favour of sticking to the old rules and allowing fighters to be paid based on their highest rank so thats what were going to do? (5-3)

I picked up Costa hoping this fight happens so I'm happy. I'll admit Romero is a nightmare match up with his power and wrestling ability. Paulo is gonna have to go out there and put him away quickly.

Its risk/reward - Costa was up there for me also (top 20) and I was aware this was likely the next fight