***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

Anything to say JLP, or are you done holding everyone up with your made up rules?

I say we progress as TJ getting the 20k like we all assumed before the drama caused.

LOL, what more do I have to say? I quoted your buddy saying you should get unranked pay from two years ago when this all first came up.

The only argument you goobers got is that it was overlooked last year so it should be overlooked this year. We know masterleader totally shit the bed updating the league last year, so it's funny he's using his incompetence as his argument.

• Downvote 1

LOL, what more do I have to say? I quoted your buddy saying you should get unranked pay from two years ago when this all first came up.

The only argument you goobers got is that it was overlooked last year so it should be overlooked this year. We know masterleader totally shit the bed updating the league last year, so it's funny he's using his incompetence as his argument.

C'mon JLP, this has always been the rule, also when Rory ran the first season.

Also, Bigish, no need for the hostality, especially from someone who's participation was questionable to begin with.

some changes to rankings

Geoff Neal - into top 15 at 14

Gillespie - 15 to 11

alex hernandez down to 13

Cerrone up to 9 at LW

ANderson SIlva - MW in at 15

have they updated them in the official website ? I checked now, but seems like they haven't ..only shows the January 1st updated rankings

have they updated them in the official website ? I checked now, but seems like they haven't ..only shows the January 1st updated rankings

yeah i am not seeing a change either. The new UFC website is so shit and the rankings seem to take even longer to be updated these days.

CAMP FUNDS:

1. Gonzasco = 55K (10pts)
  2. Timqwe = 47K (9pts)
  3. BigIsh = 20K (8pts)
  4. FallenAngel = 15K (7pts)
  5. Gator001 = 12K (6pts)
  6. Rei = 12K (6pts)
  7. Rory = 9K (4pts)
  8. MasterLeader = 4K (3pts)
  9. 1rstSaint = 0K (2pts)
  10. JLP = 0K (2pts)

Also - can we clarify, if a fighter wins and that is later overturned, we don’t retrospectively update the rankings?

As far as I’m aware when that’s happened in the past we’ve allowed the win but obviously the downside is they will probably be removed from the rankings and won’t fight again.

Ehh I have to disagree with that on the overturned fights. That may haunt me down the road but if there on the juice, especially if its a camp rivalry I believe fair is fair and a player should loose there points for win bonus and camp rivalry as well.

I surely don't want to make much of this disagreement so if the majority is in favor of ignoring NC's then its fine by me.

Yeah 1rstSaint - I agree with you as its a BS win if it was on steroids, for simplicity I think weve traditionally let the fighter have the win even if they get flagged later.

Im not arguing either way, just would like some closure over judgemental areas so we dont have any more retrospective debates

Ehh I have to disagree with that on the overturned fights. That may haunt me down the road but if there on the juice, especially if its a camp rivalry I believe fair is fair and a player should loose there points for win bonus and camp rivalry as well.

I surely don't want to make much of this disagreement so if the majority is in favor of ignoring NC's then its fine by me.

I don't care either way, but I think it's going to be a lot of extra work, and might be biased against higherranked fighters, since their overturns will be much more public, which means they'll be easier to spot.

I don't care either way, but I think it's going to be a lot of extra work, and might be biased against higherranked fighters, since their overturns will be much more public, which means they'll be easier to spot.

That was my first thought, personally I'd rather just move on at try to make this as easy as possible for Rory and angel. So if no one else has a prob with it it's fine by me.

I worked out how I saw the new rankings as it was doing my head in. Australia and UK still use the old format, which interestingly is updated quickly. Seems like the person updating the US/Main site is not very good at their job

Link below

http://au.ufc.com/rankings?fb_comment_id=503367593047155_5508396

ah that is a revelation, thanks! how dumb of them to make the normal website so shit and update so slowly!

ah that is a revelation, thanks! how dumb of them to make the normal website so shit and update so slowly!

Its crazy mate, I was wondering whether I was seeing things the other day. Then today I saw on twitter a screenshot and someone asked how they got the old website and they said uk. SO I tried australia. The UFC is so unprofessional when it comes to social media, then they get active bloggers promoting them taken down, crazy world