PSE Presents Tag Team Championship Series 1

XxxtremeT13

Maybe trickle some of that cash down to 3rd and 4th? Might encourage a few more trans that wouldn't really fancy themselves to win necessarily?

I thought about that...But, I'm afraid that those who entered after I increase prize fund would deter them or they drop out......Maybe not?

If I did that I would probably do 250k 4th, 500k 3rd 750k and 3.5mil to winner?

F it.. I'm all in on this bitch....

PAYOUT UPDATE:

Winning Team gets $4million

2nd place gets $1million

3rd place gets $500k

4th place gets $250k

Share this post with whoever..I'm gonna hit up orgs with the link to try getting them to share within the orgs to try to find the last 5 fighters we need to fill up....lucky lefty needs a teammate as he's only going to enter 1 fighter instead of 2

Please write to Mike so he can send a message at large.

I have been saying it for the longest time and this really proves it:

The vast majority of the top 50 managers are just a bunch of Hype farming pussies.

They avoid creation tourneys at all cost and hide in their private gyms until they have a significant advantage with their fast learner projects.

• Upvote 2

Unless I'm mistaken it appears my donation has not been announced or allocated. I'd like to suggest it broken down into a 500k finish of the tournament and a 500k upset of the tournament(as voted by the participants). I'd like to see more incentive to gun for winning harder.

In the event of a some tie I'd be willing to break it if no one wants to step up.

• Upvote 1

Unless I'm mistaken it appears my donation has not been announced or allocated. I'd like to suggest it broken down into a 500k finish of the tournament and a 500k upset of the tournament(as voted by the participants). I'd like to see more incentive to gun for winning harder.

In the event of a some tie I'd be willing to break it if no one wants to step up.

Sorry..I just haven't had a chance to get on here the last few days to update some stuff. But, are you saying you want a vote at end of tourney for the best finish to win 500k?

• Upvote 1

With the $1million donation from Scott Park (Shards)....$500k of that will go towards the biggest upset win (basically just about anyone who manages to beat Chris Steve) and $500k will go towards the best finish win of the tourney, which will be voted on....This is in addition to the current 1st thru 4th prize funds....

• Upvote 1

Ok I sent Mike the message so he can MASS EMAIL it !

Also some noob made a thread about the top 2 ranked P4P in the game fighting each other but I had to get that shit corrected as ....

For the 4th tiiiiime in his young career !!!

THE REVENANT ! Chris Steve is once again your #1 P4P fighter in the Tycoon World !

If those noobs want the title they gonna have to come and get it from the man :)

15022514001714.jpg

• Upvote 3

Ok I sent Mike the message so he can MASS EMAIL it !

Also some noob made a thread about the top 2 ranked P4P in the game fighting each other but I had to get that shit corrected as ....

For the 4th tiiiiime in his young career !!!

THE REVENANT ! Chris Steve is once again your #1 P4P fighter in the Tycoon World !

If those noobs want the title they gonna have to come and get it from the man :)

15022514001714.jpg

I must say Monseiur you have grown on me, in a good way.

• Upvote 1

Nice. Mike got the mass mailer out! For those about to read this for the first time that are on the fence.....I thought I changed the time between fights. Being that a number of our fighters are signed to other orgs and some hold titles. I think it best we roll 4 weeks between fights in an effort to allow these fighters to defend their belts.

• Upvote 1

BTW I may want to change my fighter if there are no complaints? The guy I want to go with has much better rank so it's good for everyone.

Just let me know..as it stands nothing is 100% official... I think that there might even be a change in a team possibly. So, long as we all know about it before things are 100% full and official. We need 4 more fighters, but I think there are 1 or 2 other fighters (managers) that i'm waiting for confirmation. Trying to go through emails to find them now.

• Upvote 1

I want in, how do I get A team

I want in, how do I get A team

well there is 1 team currently with no fighters..so you can either enter 2 fighters to create your own team, or enter 1 fighter and find another manager to team with...OR there are 2 other teams with 1 fighter that need a teammate....you could check out those fighters and see if they'd team up with you. I know that Joseppe just entered a beast fighter and needs a partner, so if you got a strong fighter that would team with him you'd be good to go. What fighter would you use?