Where have all the nutrition companies gone

Gator001

Id imagine it would be pretty easy for Mike to cap off say 5/10 max per month for each fighter buying. If a manager wanted to buy in bulk for all his fighters then limit that to maybe 50/100 p/m its still enough to cover the month but the problem then would be laundry with said products which inturn punishes the company owner. But it sounds like something needs to change as others have said this will now snowball

This is a unique occurrence. One guy with a hell of a lot of money and there are less big reputable companies now than ever. Part of why I wanted to keep the Zenith brand around when I bought it.

But even 10 companies that’s probably what? 5 million dollars spent buying up stock? Why?

This is a unique occurrence. One guy with a hell of a lot of money and there are less big reputable companies now than ever. Part of why I wanted to keep the Zenith brand around when I bought it.

But even 10 companies that’s probably what? 5 million dollars spent buying up stock? Why?

Ive no idea thats for chuck to answer.

The problem is now its been highlighted theres a lot of players with a lot of money that wont want to be caught out again so will bulk buy or just be a dick. I mean it makes zero sense anyway you look at it

Sully`s owner just emailed me, it was Chucky that bought him out.

We need to make sure Chuck does not close all the other nutri companies.

I repeat, he must not get the monopoly of the supp market. This is no bueno for anyone.

We are gonna have issues next month too due to everyone and their mother stocking up, some managers with too much money will probably empty everything just to get whatever advantage their lack of slider knowledge cannot get them.

Fuck.

Lol he aint buying me out regardless of the price. I doubt he could even afford to pay me what i spent on research, let alone money on top of that

Given what he’s done already, I think he probably could, not that it matters. Paid me a huge sum of money for my org months back and gave it all back to me when CEC was the more interesting project for him.

The guy throws money around.

Well damn someone buying companies stock out, and where does this leave all the new players who can't buy any? Damn this guy

Crazy times but Tycoon Nutrition cannot be THAT bad.

I would suggest new players buy their energy and muscle supps here until Stepdads can get Chucky under control.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=4

Still looking for somewhat decent STAMINA supps. This is really fucked up, had so much hope for 350k , this is like the 1st week of the Island except the problem might be for a loooooong time and on the main land.

I would suggest new players buy their energy and muscle supps here until Stepdads can get Chucky under control.

Still looking for somewhat decent STAMINA supps. This is really fucked up, had so much hope for 350k , this is like the 1st week of the Island except the problem might be for a loooooong time and on the main land.

Is this linked to the ones who made a fuckery with orgs and Island? Or is this a separate fuckery issue?

Remind me at the start of july and i'll send u some stamina supps

• Upvote 1

Is this linked to the ones who made a fuckery with orgs and Island? Or is this a separate fuckery issue?

The Island was a completely separate alliance which in the end we believe ended up being the same freaking guy.

For the org fuckery we gonna have to wait a bit as that deserves its own MEGA THREAD.

Fuck it, picked up the bat-phone and made Mike aware of this BS. Like my dear nemesis from the Island Drago would say...

tenor.gif?itemid=13795978

Murder solved lol, look I had 15 or so fighters to cut for the big 350k turn and I keep the majority of my cash on my fighters, soooo instead of letting the money die I laundered what I could and took a loss on the rest. Case solved I wont do it again.

No judgement here, but why not launder from clothing companies, or even smaller non 160 offering nutrition companies? Just curious

I did use clothing and supps, went down the top ten list and any of the lower guys who had their prices high(most smaller guys sell things for $50). I started this way earlier in the month so I wouldn't hurt people but when the 350k ID got closer I just bought what I could. To make things right I'll buy someone a 160 supps company with all the research funded by me, you can all have 160 product in 3 days if that's what it takes. Hit me up in game if you find a guy who wants it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No dude, if Mike caps sales then laundry through nutri will take a hit.

As long as people are careful going forward this should be no problem.

Then remove the monthly ordering cap or change it from 2500 to 9999. I've been back for a year now and twice I've seen one player completely fuck the game for months.

• Upvote 1

List of "unethical", but legal shit most of us have done:

- Were financially tangled w/ "friends"/"relatives" logging in from the same IP

- Created 25 year olds at ID turn and beat up on 18 year old noobs in ID orgs/stat padded

- Shared gyms/fought against "friends"/"relatives"

- "Hey man, I won't have access to my computer this weekend, can you log on and cancel my auto flights?"

- Picked up FAs w/ a shit ton of cash, laundered, and released them back into the wild

- Bought orgs, funneled out the cash, and closed them

The list can go on and on. Also, I am not justifying anyones actions(I am actually in the same boat as the rest of you. I gave out the last few energy supps I had to my projects and am now fully out). I'm just saying we've all done things that aren't right, and there's no need to swarm on 1 person like flies to shit(yes, I am also aware this affects the entire community, and again, I am not saying this was right).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2