Super Fight League

Mentor

Really love this Super League thing but would it be possible to say how many fights each org had? Just for more context really. Like it looks as though everyone but GAMMA and CEC are getting their asses kicks but it might just be they haven't had many or even any at all.

Cheers though Mentor. Appreciate the effort put into the record keeping

Really love this Super League thing but would it be possible to say how many fights each org had? Just for more context really. Like it looks as though everyone but GAMMA and CEC are getting their asses kicks but it might just be they haven't had many or even any at all.

Cheers though Mentor. Appreciate the effort put into the record keeping

I think i can add that as of the next league, to keep a record of total wins, losses etc. Even if you have a loss it is worth 1 point, so the more active your org is, the more likely you will be up in the standings. It also helps if your org has some depth in roster, because only top 100 ranked fighters count towards the table.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No what he said was the season will never end

I did not say that, i said that since the last 2 PPV orgs folded we did not have any super fights booked. We have 2 seasons per year Jan till end of June and July till end of December. I think this also has to do with the fact that many of the CEC / EMP fighters joined existing PPV orgs and they have enough internal action without the need for super fights.

I did not say that, i said that since the last 2 PPV orgs folded we did not have any super fights booked. We have 2 seasons per year Jan till end of June and July till end of December. I think this also has to do with the fact that many of the CEC / EMP fighters joined existing PPV orgs and they have enough internal action without the need for super fights.

I think you need to examine your statement again very closely....
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1