Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

3 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Man, I'm gonna have to figure out a name and name an event after you two's brawl.  LOL  This is historic for HFC.

You can call it MANLET TANTRUM

Bwoi got shizzled

200.gif

Eric Karterman is throwing a huge temper

tenor.gif?itemid=4200486

"but meeeeem wut about Demn Borni?"

8f51f2878c0c37afeb7e649c4cbb0838.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You guys should do a 2 man creation tournament or something since you ain't got other fighters to be of proper range to fight each other.  I want to see this beef settled in the cage, sort of how Camara and Karter had their little show down a while back.  Any ideas?  

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

You guys should do a 2 man creation tournament or something since you ain't got other fighters to be of proper range to fight each other.  I want to see this beef settled in the cage, sort of how Camara and Karter had their little show down a while back.  Any ideas?  

Karter and I are former #1 P4P ranked managers though. We also put together 2 teams of mostly top 100 fighters and friends.

Barney builds projects fast and furious via sparring them in their developmental years and not fighting them much.  This way he gets maximum training days and high primaries faster than his opposition:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=360266

His fighters are not meant to make it into the big leagues though, since they develop useless skills (knees + elbows , TD + TDD) for the end game (unrestricted).

This is like asking a natty, hard working guy to fight a guy on steroids. The steroids guy will always win in the short term but he also dies young, in this case from THE BAD AIDS. 

But pls proceed, this is entertaining lol 

• Downvote 1

Barney been here since 2009 and the highlight of his entire tycoon career is an ID restricted fight vs a fighter that got the AIDS.

I'm gonna leave him alone now because I don't want him to rage quit and leave the game due to online bullying.

Anybody who reports post and blocks users they initiate trash talk with is a snowflake.

Barney needs to learn how to be a man from Brazil's El Presidente.

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

• Downvote 1

Gotta give it to the old pimp tho, 3rd wife is almost 30 years younger and has his name tattooed all over her body lol 

That Sildenafil 9000mg they produce in Porto Alegre doing God's work.

Jair Bolsonaro with wife Michelle Reinaldo image | Celebrities InfoSeeMedia

Having said that .... if we are to make teams and Barney has both Karter and I blocked and keeps reporting our posts I believe the stage is set for another grudge 5v5 event.

Louie has gone full Island of Dr. Moreau and is doing some weird social experiment where he books me fights vs Karter, AND ONLEE FREAKING KARTER, every week lol, at the rate I'm kicking Karter's arse the clock is a'tickin so consider this alliance my MAKE A WISH contribution to the game.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Chris Karter Mixed Martial Arts Management - Ibrahim  Camara  vs  1593733683nc%20skeleton.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Gotta give it to the old pimp tho, 3rd wife is almost 30 years younger and has his name tattooed all over her body lol 

Having said that .... if we are to make teams and Barney has both Karter and I blocked and keeps reporting our posts I believe the stage is set for another grudge 5v5 event.

Louie has gone full Island of Dr. Moreau and is doing some weird social experiment where he books me fights vs Karter, AND ONLEE FREAKING KARTER, every week lol, at the rate I'm kicking Karter's arse the clock is a'tickin so consider this alliance my MAKE A WISH contribution to the game.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Chris Karter Mixed Martial Arts Management - Ibrahim  Camara  vs  1593733683nc%20skeleton.jpg

Come on now, you both know I will fight either one of you with any of my guys at any time and welcome the challenge. Dont be calling out the whole crew. My rank might be low right now, its how it goes on here sometimes, but I will gladly put my guys up. We all get along but you go calling out the crew and I stand with Barney! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

@barney still trying to prescribe me painkillers for the back pain I got from carrying you through the original LOM finale.

But I'm not one to dodge a sword fight ? and I'm willing to carry you to the finish line again just to prove to barney that prescription drugs aren't the answer to everything, no matter what big pharma tells him.

It just takes some mental fortitude and physical toughness. I know most Brazilian's struggle with that without PED's but Red is old school AMERICAN tough. ?? ? 

20210218_151656.thumb.jpg.2330ec9a83bda2367c320746caca2dc0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, 762x39 said:

Come on now, you both know I will fight either one of you with any of my guys at any time and welcome the challenge. Dont be calling out the whole crew. My rank might be low right now, its how it goes on here sometimes, but I will gladly put my guys up. We all get along but you go calling out the crew and I stand with Barney! 

This gun b good !

• Downvote 1