Mac Little meets the KO King

Rambo

How much do you need to stack the deck in your favor to have a chance at winning?

Your guy already had a 30 lb speed advantage and now you put him on weight loss and demand my guy have to cut weight at fight time to make 265?

You want to stack the deck any more in your favor?

How about you make it a closer to fair matchup by your guy gaining weight up to 266 and fighting at 265+?

I guess you don't have enough faith in your fighter for that.

After all Techno Viking is the #2 SHW in the whole game and your can crusher isn't even on the radar at 265.

Giving you time to catch up and drop weight is stacking the deck, but fighting you at SHW is different? These are the excuses I'm trying to avoid.

Kilo is suddenly the #4 ranked SHW in the game. After he beats your bun he'll get a weight class trophy he doesn't deserve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Giving you time to catch up and drop weight is stacking the deck, but fighting you at SHW is different? These are the excuses I'm trying to avoid.

Kilo is suddenly the #4 ranked SHW in the game. After he beats your bun he'll get a weight class trophy he doesn't deserve.

You're not giving anybody time to catch up. How can Valentina's Ass catch up when your guy is on weight loss?

You're not fooling anybody. You're the one making excuses because your mouth wrote a check your ass can't cash:

- Won't fight in FARTMMA

- Won't gain a few pounds.

etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If Blake wants to wait until his fat fuck gets his weight down, I'm okay with it as long as the fight takes place at 265. Don't want Kilo getting fake trophies in a division he don't fight in. Who do I look like, Camara?

If we book 3-4 weeks the fight can take place at 265. His fighter will be under 270 if he starts cutting weight now.

I also don't want any excuses from his camp for the L.

Put RFC title on the line while we're at it.

Karter why is Kilo on weight loss?

You have dropped 2 lbs. since we asked you to pls gain 4 to get to 266 lbs.

We are ok with you staying at your current weight, just sign him for a 1 fight deal at 265+ so that Viking can make his weight without any issues.

Nobody cares about ranking at 265 or 265+ , these guys are too young to be considered for 2020 yearly awards.

Was on weight loss waiting for my 245 lb. Opponent Grant A(whatever his name is, has tko win vs Kilo) who is most likely the next title contender at 265.

Which is why Kilo won't be gaining weight, because he'll have to drop it after.

This fight offer is 30 days out. Why not have the Viking shed the fat, make him less prone to gassing, and fight at 265? You can shed 15-20 lbs by then.

Last offer before I accept fight at 265+ but I've already read excuses from the opposition regarding weight. Either way, regardless of weight, easy money.

Some gyms have thin walls, happens when you don't follow building regulations. I happened to overhear this conversation through them before that Turturro place was closed:

M: I had enough, you are out of here. It's over!

C: Come on miss, you cannot do that, I'm the greatest ever. Look it says so here!

M: Don't try that shit with me, that's a crayon drawing signed "Love H".

C: Just because I didn't receive the real award yet, but I will, I promise, look here, got Mike in my phone book, he will sort it all out in no time.

M: 32 unanswered calls? right I'm sure he will get back to you any day now.. it's besides the point anyway so stop twisting things around, I don't care about awards you been cheating on me this whole time.

C: No I'm the most honourablest ever, everyone loves me.

M: Like all the hot girls you been bragging about on the forums? Every one of them a model from somewhere on the internetz. Right, I read the forums too, how stupid are you really?

C: But I always loved you, those girls doesn't mean anything to me, it's like it never happened at all.

M: Strange I know, but have been thinking the same thing, turned a blind eye to that all along. Thinking at least he is not gay.

C: So we good then? I can come back to your gym? Share IP again? I can have some some free wins now?

M: No! It's bad enough with all the shit you are boasting about, but that's nothing against when I walked in on you and Humors in his gym.

C: But I already explained that, we were doing BJJ.

M: Letting him drill backtakes on you? In the nude?

C: My gi was in the laundry. It's called no-gi, bestest BJJ ever.

M: I'm so tired of you lying when simple facts prove you wrong every time, just look at the photos I took you can see everything on them.. except your balls, I didn't have my macro objective.

C: It's not gay if you don't make eye contact!

M: Who told you that, this grumpy old man you talk about in your sleep?

C: Let's change subject, we will make this the best ever, manager couple of the year 2020, winning the toughest fights ever, against each other.

M: Stop it. There is no "we", take your imaginary friends and leave now. And don't forget your little butt pirate Caloggero, he smells just like that award paper.

C: Ahh, I farted, smells like victory. You know I put it in my orgs name because I'm smartest ever. I have toughest fights ever.

M: Hey, lets bring in JakeF, with guess what.. some facts.

C: *allergic reaction* LALALA, I JUST SHOUT AS LOUD AS I CAN AND YOU WILL FORGET EVERYTHING WE JUST TALKED ABOUT. WORKS EVERY TIME, I'M THE GREATEST EVER, EVERYONE LOVES ME AND RESPECT ME. RENT FREE BITCH HAHAHA!

• Upvote 16