PPV orgs

joseppe

If I could only tell you how many messages I've sent out to managers throughout the last month(no, not contracts, messages), asking if they would be interested in bringing their fighter over to EMP for an "x" amount of dollars. You know what I hear back 75-80% of the time? "CEC is offering me a lot more than that". 600p4p fighter deserves a 250k/60k/60k contract? Of course not, but CEC can pay that because of the hype generated through fucking cash injections. A mid-tier org will lose hundreds of thousands every event if they were paying fighters contracts such as I mentioned above.

Also, just to answer some stupid remark by Camara that will inevitably follow: "Fuck off chode, this isn't your place."

I am so confused, here you cry about how hard you work to try and get guys to sign with you. The world is coming to an end because the big bad Org is so unfair to you and then when it is announced it is closing and you get the chance you cried about now you don’t even want to run an Org? No wonder you are failing
  • Upvote 3

I am so confused, here you cry about how hard you work to try and get guys to sign with you. The world is coming to an end because the big bad Org is so unfair to you and then when it is announced it is closing and you get the chance you cried about now you don’t even want to run an Org? No wonder you are failing

Lol failing? I've never "failed" an org. TGC made it to top 3 orgs at one point, while it was still ID restricted. I think you have a misunderstanding of what "crying" is. I'm stating my opinion, just like you are stating yours. I don't consider your statements valid, as you are justifying someone who broke the game rules, because he's your friend/part of your alliance. I've never slandered my alliance mates publicly, but I also keep quiet when I feel what they are doing is wrong. I don't try to justify their actions.

Lol failing? I've never "failed" an org. TGC made it to top 3 orgs at one point, while it was still ID restricted. I think you have a misunderstanding of what "crying" is. I'm stating my opinion, just like you are stating yours. I don't consider your statements valid, as you are justifying someone who broke the game rules, because he's your friend/part of your alliance. I've never slandered my alliance mates publicly, but I also keep quiet when I feel what they are doing is wrong. I don't try to justify their actions.

lets move past all things CEC, it is closing, that’s done. Now is your chance to put your Org into the limelight. If you have done it with an ID Org this should be a piece of cake for you. Stop wasting your energy here and embrace the opportunity that is being presented to you. All hail the new era of MMATycoon, can’t wait to see how this all plays out.
  • Upvote 1

Sad to hear Chuck, did you have the most money? Yes. As I have said though, I feel like the top 6 have been helpful to each other regarding superfights and truly with advice and we were actually in the prime of choice (granted I’ve only been in the org game 16 months) The current Inferno tournament doesn’t happen without CECs involvement, he sent 4 fighters no questions asked. The org game is tough, but options for people creates variety. I would like the mid tier to pick it up now. Any and all CEC representatives welcome.

I hope this isn’t the case but I have a feeling the sharing of fighters that has been so prevalent recently is going to decrease. Hopefully I am wrong

Maybe he has just had enough of the cry babies? You guys get what you want, go celebrate that

No one had such intentions for bringing down CEC. That being said, I stand by my words that what CEC was doing was hurting the org game, so such conversation was inevitable to happen at some point. If you read back this thread, you won't find anyone being offensive to Chuck or his org, the way he reacted was pretty uncalled for, but I guess thats him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Truth of the matter is even the mid tier Orgs could one day become a top end Org, just gotta know what U are doing. The money is there to be had just gotta go get it.

exactly TRUE...and the top orgs were not always on top....they EARNED their way and when they was noob and mid level orgs they also had to deal with top orgs and big money and also COMPETE with other orgs by spending money....Feels just like someone isnt willing to go the distance and do what it takes to get there to me....so crying in the forums is the way they think....hey maybe u can IMPEACH Mike???? Im sure he is as guilty as a Trump card eh? LMOA....Fucking crybaby LIBERALS pollute these forums which is why I rarely come here....All the salt from the tears damages my crotch skin.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

exactly TRUE...and the top orgs were not always on top....they EARNED their way and when they was noob and mid level orgs they also had to deal with top orgs and big money and also COMPETE with other orgs by spending money....Feels just like someone isnt willing to go the distance and do what it takes to get there to me....so crying in the forums is the way they think....hey maybe u can IMPEACH Mike???? Im sure he is as guilty as a Trump card eh? LMOA....Fucking crybaby LIBERALS pollute these forums which is why I rarely come here....All the salt from the tears damages my crotch skin.....

You need some penis cream IMO !

41PZhwI1VIL.jpg

You know better than this Louie. Would you listen to a computer programmers advice on how a heart surgery should be performed, or vice versa?

I get it, you're defending Chuck(I've defended him plenty myself), but the root of this can't be argued: cash acquired by breaking the games rules(even not takings ethics into consideration, because sometimes something unethical can still be per-the-rules).

Would you listen to a guy with a 10-page thread on his multiple accounts talk to me about unethical stuff ?

Pot meets kettle again lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63521&page=1

We gonna sticky this thread for posterity lol

I mean, years later people are still voting, more popular than most 2019 award polls LOLOLOLOL

Would you listen to a guy with a 10-page thread on his multiple accounts talk to me about unethical stuff ?

Pot meets kettle again lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63521&page=1

We gonna sticky this thread for posterity lol

I mean, years later people are still voting, more popular than most 2019 award polls LOLOLOLOL

Speaking to you? I don't recall speaking to you in what you just quoted. After all, normal people don't converse with the piece of dog shit they step in on their way to work in the morning, right?

You're just not gonna get tired of empty accusations right? No proof right? Black pinocchio right? Lies, lies, lies right? Troll/crook of the year 2019 award right?

You are exposed for being a failure multi by 3 clicks of a mouse. You must be buying lotion twice a day to keep up w/ your chronic masturbation habits as a reaction to your weak forums lies/jokes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Speaking of pots and kettles, how's Miss Miracle doing?

That fighter got good hiddens? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=350372

Rofl, he picked up a fighter that his multi(that his imaginative bull shit pea brain dreams of) dropped. Thats gonna be a yikes for me. Camara is the cringiest, biggest douchebag of a hypocrite on this game. This game would be better without him, you sincerely should fuck off

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1