California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

CMMA 86 RESULTS

Pablo Torres defeats Mbaku Camara TKO (Strikes)

Sami Rantanen defeats John Carter TKO (Strikes)

Joe Exotic defeats Lester Karnage Submission (Triangle)

Benson Mason defeats Rodney Farva KO (Punch)

Charles Murdock defeats Za Beast Decision (Unanimous)

Mr Hotspot defeats Mario Lozano Decision (Unanimous)

Zoo Six defeats Christopher Nibbs TKO (Strikes)

Tit Titty defeats Nikita Zutis TKO (Punches)

Colten Currie defeats Henry Dooseldorf TKO (Strikes)

Awards (Amount: $5000)

Fight of the night: Colten Currie vs Henry Dooseldorf

KO of the night: Sami Rantanen

Sub of the night: Joe Exotic

The two heavyweights with the most impressive records contracted to CMMA went toe to toe last night in LA. Camara's takedown attempts proved unsuccesful and he got caught in the first round by an uppercut from hell. Torres proved he is an abolute worldclass fighter. Negotiations are ongoing and we are trying to keep this legend in CMMA. 

Rantanen got the TKO on Carter in a huge upset. His precision striking proved to much for Carter and the fight was ended at the end of round 2. 

One of the most exiting fights of the night was on the preliminary card. Currie got the better of Dooseldorf and this caught our betting partner totaly of guard. 

Well done to all of you!     

• Upvote 2

CALIFORNIA MMA 

Proudly Presents

In association with:

our Betting Partner

Deranged Degenerates

our Nutrition Partner

1604961462Hb-recovery2b.png

CMMA 87 Lafayette vs Wagner

City : Los Angeles
Date : 13 Mar 2021

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rene Lafayette          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner 

-104 Rene Lafayette v Konrad Wagner -127

Co-Main Event

Welterweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Eric Barnes          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dude McWrestler   

+506 Eric Barnes v Dude McWrestler -953

Main Card

-376 Ricky Youngblood v Vahid Azari +257

+133 Anzor Dankovich v Anthony Wayne -178

-178 Mustang Jack v Damian Dilbrandt +133

-228 Islandiano Islandish v Jan Klauss +167

+317 Rich Mahogany v Abdullah Zaire -488

Preliminary Card

-228 Craig Watkins v Cyrano Capistrant +167

CMMA 88 De Minaur vs Seng

Date : 14 Mar 2021

Main Event

Lightweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Keith  Seng 

-178 Rod De Minaur v Keith Seng +133

Main Card

+115 Bradley Beast v Jism Facial -153

+167 Rory Schafer v Peguero Jean Philippe -228

-355 Moritz Zimmerman v Vitor Dos Santos +245

-178 Jim Longchain v Big Fist +133

-153 Julian Bashir v Anderson Werdum +115

Preliminary Card

-426 Eddie Bjornsson v Vic Barnes +285

-104 Dick Army Jr v Arthur Mosley -127

• Upvote 2

1w22.jpg
Anthony Sinclair about his last fight in CMMA 85:
I´m so happy with my last performance, me and my team made a great fight estrategy, and I also ended a bad streak of fights, I lost 3 fights in a row and I came as the underdog but I overcome everything, making Kyler tap in the very first round and winning the submission of the night. I will keep training hard and improving my skills so I can repeat what I did in my last performance.  
  • Upvote 2

35w3.jpgMehdi Kannani speak this morning with a reporter about some fighters:

Rep - I will give you some names of 145-155 fighters from CMMA, after every name give me an opinion about them, some words nothing more.

MK - Ok, let s go.

Rep - Yasha Big Mouth?

MK - Strong all round, but his name tells everything.

Rep - Abdelrahman Camara?

MK - Strong little guy, good record, he must win his upcoming fight or all he worked is for nothing.

Rep - Stefan De Vries?

MK - Good in his prime.

Rep - Zai Druggs?

MK - Best 145 fighter but he didn t fight me yet so we will see who is the best. Until then he is the king of 145. For now.

Rep - Zee Land?

MK - Who? That guy from 155? Good submissions.

Rep - Rod De Minaur?

MK - If you ask me he is under Zai and I don t give a shit about them both but respect what they have good and trashtalk what they don t have good. So, Rod is good he is a champ you know? Strong, he can bang but depends on who he bang.

• Upvote 2

We've been working hard to find new talent for CMMA and also to hold on to the fighters that want to stay with us. This week week signed these fighters. 

A warm welcome for all the new managers and thank you to all those managers that decided to stick around. We hope you enjoy your time with us!

145 lbs

Yves Marchant manager : Ognjen Guyen

Seven Of Five manager: Dale Saw

155 lbs

Oskari Sankari manager: Pentti Pentele

Jamal Adams manager: Hannaan Choudhry

Riley Hatfield manager: Aydan The Wandering Spirit

Mehdi Kanaani manager: Olande Darc

170 lbs

Ouje Bougoumou manager: The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

Paul Whittaker manager: A.j. Walter

Sauli Somelainen manager: Marky Mark

185 lbs

John Carter manager: Khrog Decklov

205 lbs

Kenichi Misahawa manager: Ryan Tyrrell

Vinny Baldelli manager: Ispa Murhapuro

265 lbs

Roman Ship manager: Kid Sunshine

Kauko Johan Talo manager: Marky Mark

265+ lbs

Reggie Noble manager: Clark Kent

Alexander Lee manager: Thomas Forrester

• Upvote 1

CMMA 87 RESULTS

Konrad Wagner defeats Rene Lafayette TKO (Strikes)

Dude McWrestler defeats Eric Barnes Decision (Unanimous) 170 lbs Title

Ricky Youngblood defeats Vahid Azari KO (Strikes)

Anzor Dankovich defeats Anthony Wayne TKO (Cut)

Mustang Jack defeats Damian Dilbrandt Decision (Majority)

Islandiano Islandish defeats Jan Klauss Submission (Triangle)

Rich Mahogany defeats Abdullah Zaire Decision (Unanimous)

Craig Watkins defeats Cyrano Capistrant TKO (Strikes)

Fight of the night: Rich Mahogany vs Abdullah Zaire

KO of the night: Anzor Dankovich

Sub of the night: Islandiano Islandish

Congatulations to McWrestler and his manager Dr. Zoidberg for taking the welterweight title! 5 rounds of mayhem and both fighters still standing, what a great fight that was.

The 170 lbs here at CMMA is turning out to be a nice little war zone. Wagner - Lafayette was interesting. Lafayette was obviously trying to take the fight to the ground but was not able to finish it there. In the standup Wagner soon proved too much, and he knocked out Lafayette in the second. Camp G Wad may find some consolation in last night's performance of Mustang Jack, with his majority win over Dillbrandt. 

Dankovich had a seriously bloody victory over long time contender Wayne. This was the bloodiest fight of this night. After the fight both men looked as if they switched their toothbrush for a chainsaw. What a glorious mess. A well deserved (T)KO of the night award for the fighter that survived the carnage. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Xyel said:

15920609386546.png

Konrad Wagner

You won't have it for long. Easy come, easy go.

15865762622692.png

The D (...dude)

I actually wanted to fight you or -even better- Lafayette before the title, but got the champ offer instead. CMMA man in the suit must have figured your diluted, watered weak sauce wasn't ready for the D. But don't worry. I will give you the D. Hold your panties, princess, all in due time.

• Upvote 3

CMMA 88 RESULTS

Rod De Minaur defeats Keith Seng TKO (Strikes) 155 lbs Title

Bradley Beast defeats Jism Facial TKO (Strikes)

Peguero Jean Philippe defeats Rory Schafer TKO (Strikes)

Moritz Zimmerman defeats Vitor Dos Santos Submission (Triangle Choke)

Big Fist defeats Jim Longchain TKO (Punches)

Anderson Werdum defeats Julian Bashir TKO (Strikes)

Eddie Bjornsson defeats Vic Barnes TKO (Strikes)

Dick Army Jr defeats Arthur Mosley Decision (Unanimous)

Fight of the night: Rod De Minaur vs Keith Seng

KO of the night: Big Fist

Sub of the night: Moritz Zimmerman

Congratulations to Igor for his 4th succesful title defense! Is there anybody that can stop Rod? 

Philippe with his first win after two losses. Is the former champ eye balling that 185 lbs title currently held by Tavares?

Big Fist had a strong performance with a third round KO and is making his way through the ranks. Can he go all the way to the top? 

Questions, questions ...  

• Upvote 1

15846218171829.png

"Mad" Anthony Wayne (360096)

I didn't lose by no KO, it was a referee stoppage to a cut. We were both cut and bleeding everywhere. Don't know how this wasn't FOTN. We both went in there and banged. Now I'm gonna heal up and come back looking for another win. This won't stop me, and congrats to Anzor for outlasting my cut and bringing a good fight.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jsdaugh said:

15846218171829.png

"Mad" Anthony Wayne (360096)

I didn't lose by no KO, it was a referee stoppage to a cut. 

Sir, our junior PR manager did not fully appreciate the sensitivity surrounding this subject matter, and we have made some editorial changes accordingly. The lady in question has received a well deserved spanking.   

Don't know how this wasn't FOTN.

We don't understand either. However we've been told that the proces deciding who gets the awards is a murky one. We understand it involves Voodoo Ritual and high levels of intoxication. 

• Upvote 1

CALIFORNIA MMA 

Proudly Presents

In association with:

our Betting Partner

Deranged Degenerates

our Nutrition Partner

CMMA 89 Morrison vs Biden

Date : 20 Mar 2021

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Richard Morrison          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Biden    

-104 Richard Morrison v Joe Biden -127

Main Card

-104 Ilya Kushnirov v Nick Barkley -127

-127 Koskisen Hanski v Havar Bjornbak -104

+150 Wietse Dellemans v Middle Finger -203

+167 Henry Keaty v Schuyler De Vries -228

-127 Silver Bullion v Colin Penn -104

Preliminary Card

-326 Rounin Hashima v Danny Sullivan +228

-376 Dan Donovan v Brenon Conors +257

-178 Android Nineteen v Gener Neo +133

+228 Smack Dre v Two Of Five -326

CMMA 90 Virus vs Harrison

Date : 21 Mar 2021

Main Event

Superheavyweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Corona Virus          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison     

-326 Corona Virus v Sean Harrison +228

Main Card

-104 Vasili Lobchov v Frank Morrison -127

+365 Anthony Lavicci v Drew Barnes -590

-104 Archy Banoffee v Pablo Cruz -127

-127 Sanderlei Wilva v Fabricio Bettin -104

+133 Dwight Schrute v Luck Chiddell -178

Preliminary Card

+167 Bibiano Salvador v Henry Of Skalitz -228

-104 Dam Son v Erik Eriksson -127

-127 Issac Vernon v Sone Fujimaro -104

• Upvote 1

THE MMA BEAT:

Carl Wallace: Hi again it's your host Carl again with The MMA Beat to give you all the dets on the MMA world. We have an interview with two fighters from CMMA who have fights coming up. Now introducing Jason Stillwell and Ian Reilly.

Ian Reilly: Hi everyone at home Ian Reilly here.

Jason Stillwell: And I'm Jason Stillwell.

Carl Wallace: Ian it is being said you are just a stepping stone for your opponent Hudson Clarkson. What are your thoughts on this?

Ian Reilly: Well anyone that sees me as a stepping stone should probably rethink that. I'm not saying I got this in the bag or anything. Clarkson on paper should be the fan favorite. He is 4-0 all wins by submission and a former champion in another org. And his style is my opposite. So if we fight his fight I'm probably losing but we are going to be fighting my fight.

Carl Wallace: I'd love to get more on that but before we do I'd like to turn it over Jason for a minute. Jason you had a guy back out of a fight on you. A guy who backed out once before. You asked for the winner between Hatfield and Murray and Hatfield won, you asked for Hatfield and were given Nikolai Tsavieva instead. Do you feel slighted by this at all?

Jason Stillwell: No not really. Do I want Hatfield? Yes. It is a fight that makes total sense. Both young guys with winning records who are basically side by side in the standings. It makes sense but they gave me Nikolai Tsavieva. I'm not taking this fight lightly. They wouldn't be giving me this guy if they didn't see something in and wanted to test to me.

Carl Wallace: You are talking like you have a lot of respect for a guy who is on a 4 fight losing streak I'd love to get into that but I did promise Ian to talk more about what he means by fight his fight first. So Ian what do you mean you guys are going to fight your fight. What's the gameplan?

Ian Reilly: Well it's a matter of can I do it before he takes me down. I train and spar with a great wrestler and bjj guy everyday in Jason Stillwell and the smaller Michael Bostic is an animal there too. So I think I can fend him off maybe for a little bit and get back to my feet but too much time there yeah I'm tapping. And he said to have a good chin. But I believe in my coaches at Old School Training. They said even though it opens me for takedowns we are going to take away his legs and work them over. If he's having a hard time standing he's going to have a hard time shooting in. And then we will work the top. He was able to be cut in his first fight and coaches think if I keep my strikes small and accurate for this fight I can hurt him, build the damage before he gets a takedown and put him on the defensive.

Carl Wallace: Sounds as good a plan as any I guess. Now Jason why are you so high on Nikolai. Did I mention he is on a 4 fight losing streak.

Jason Stillwell: You see him as a guy on a 4 fight losing streak. I see him as a guy who use to be on a 6 fight winning streak. I see him as a guy who has 10 more professional fights of experience than me and probably has tricks I've never seen before. While yes I'm working on my stand up but no question I am a ground fighter and see him as a guy who has more submission wins than I have fights. I see him as a guy who has never been submitted and a guy who all of his losses except for one has been by decision. So he is not a guy who easy to put away. And a guy as experienced as that knows the same thing I do. If I want to put him on his back he is going on his back. My wrestling is too good for him to be able to prevent that. But once there yeah we are both purple belts but he has 3 submission wins and never been submitted so I'm still not in the clear and have to be careful after I take the fight to my domain.

Carl Wallce: Sounds like you have given this a lot of thought and maybe we have all been underestimating this fight. What do both of you see for yourself next after your fight?

Ian Reilly: Well that is tough to say. If I win that is tough because I'm surprised I'm fighting Hudson Clarkson given where we are in the standings, but a win over him would take me from the bottom of the standings I would imagine to the middle and I haven't really been looking at much around there. If I lose probably somoene like Kobe Bryant or Jack Brixon.

Jason Stillwell: Well if I win I would say it would almost have to be Hatfield. I'll sign against anyone but it would almost have to be that fight I would think. If I lost I could see them throwing me Murray sense I wanted the winner between Hatfield and Murray and Hatfield beat Murray.

Carl Wallce: I want to thank you for your time.

• Upvote 3

We are pleased to announce this week's signings. Check out the competition boys.

Thank you for chosing CMMA and we hope you enjoy your time with us!

145 lbs

Naoko Marui manager: Ryan Tyrrell

170 lbs

Dude McWrestler manager: Doctor John Zoidberg

Rich Mahogany manager: Andrew Churchill

185 lbs

Craig Watkins manager: Alex Maniatakos

Roel Yomero manager: Ssj mrTBE

Troy Marquez manager: Robert Smith

205 lbs

Pavel Milanich manager: Mit Dm

Pitt Longstaff manager: Meg Snow-Bird

265 lbs

Anzor Dankovich manager: Jason "JBOMB" Smith

Jim Longchain manager: Wisdom Man

Josh Marmalade manager: Max Raven

265+ lbs

Viper Pitt manager: Ben Hornby

• Upvote 1

CMMA 89 RESULTS

Richard Morrison defeats Joe Biden TKO (Strikes)

Nick Barkley defeats Ilya Kushnirov KO (Head Kick)

Koskisen Hanski defeats Havar Bjornbak Decision (Unanimous)

Middle Finger defeats Wietse Dellemans TKO (Strikes)

Henry Keaty defeats Schuyler De Vries Submission (Arm Triangle)

Colin Penn defeats Silver Bullion Submission (RNC)

Rounin Hashima defeats Danny Sullivan Decision (Unanimous)

Dan Donovan defeats Brenon Conors KO (Punch)

Gener Neo defeats Android Nineteen Submission (Triangle Choke)

Two Of Five defeats Smack Dre Decision (Split)

Fight of the night: Koskisen Hanski vs Havar Bjornbak

KO of the night: Nick Barkley

Sub of the night: Gener Neo

In the main event the favorite Joe Biden was defeated by Morisson with a rather quick KO. On his way home after the defeat, Joe apparently was still sufferering from dizziness as he fell down the stairs three times when trying to board his plane.  

Hanski made a huge come back in his fight against Bjornbak. Suffering two knock downs in round one he still managed to recover and win the fight on decision. 

Barkley will quickly become a crowd's favorite if he continues like this. With a massive Headkick he claimed the KO of he night award. It was beautiful. 

Well done to all of you that participated!  

• Upvote 2

CMMA 90 RESULTS

Sean Harrison defeats Corona Virus KO (Punch) 265+ lbs Title

Frank Morrison defeats Vasili Lobchov Decision (Unanimous)

Drew Barnes defeats Anthony Lavicci Decision (Unanimous)

Pablo Cruz defeats Archy Banoffee Submission (Strikes)

Sanderlei Wilva defeats Fabricio Bettin TKO (Strikes)

Dwight Schrute defeats Luck Chiddell KO (Spinning Backfist)

Henry Of Skalitz defeats Bibiano Salvador KO (Punch)

Erik Eriksson defeats Dam Son TKO (Strikes)

Issac Vernon defeats Sone Fujimaro Decision (Split)

Fight of the night: Sean Harrison vs Corona Virus

KO of the night: Dwight Schrute

Congratulations to Andy for taking the belt in the superheavyweight division! A huge upset imho.  I suspect Corona Virus is not yet defeated and he might try to win the title for a third time.

Schrute is quickly starting to make a name for himself. He destroyed Chiddell with a classic spinning backfist, and he deservedly got the KO of the night.

• Upvote 2

CALIFORNIA MMA 

Proudly Presents

In association with:

our Betting Partner

Deranged Degenerates

our Nutrition Partner

CMMA 91 Druggs vs Big Mouth

Date : 27 Mar 2021

Main Event

Featherweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zai Druggs          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yasha Big Mouth 

-277 Zai Druggs v Yasha Big Mouth +199

Main Card

-228 Lopaka Tanaka v Dwayne Jackson +167

-277 Principo Adam v Vadik Koslov +199

-178 Peoples Champion v Sven Torvik +133

+100 Renoa Gracie v Hukkelberry Flint -133

-127 Rectal Thermometer v Dean Winchester -104

Preliminary Card

-127 Jack Layton v Tourn Champ -104

-127 Heinrich Klose v Riyu Mendes -104

+257 Scott Thomas v Isaiah Okongwu -376

-104 James Tuati v Kobe Bryant -127

CMMA 92 Camara vs Peieira

Date : 28 Mar 2021

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abdelrahman Camara           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Caio Peieira

-525 Abdelrahman Camara v Caio Peieira +335

Main Card

+228 Dan Averescu v Wilmerr Fudd -326

-251 Korben Dallas v Douglas Cardozo +182

-104 Damian Tonon v Gholam Estili -127

-127 Kamaru Usman v Gator Boudreaux -104

-127 Antonio Barbosa v Oskari Sankari -104

Preliminary Card

+182 Kyle Durston v Dom Walsh -251

+133 Jason Stillwell v Nikolai Tsavieva -178

+133 Trump TwentyTwenty v Bo Bojangles -178

• Upvote 3