California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

10 minutes ago, Dieselnoi said:

CMMA 97 RESULTS

Konrad Wagner defeats Dude McWrestler TKO (Strikes) 170 lbs Title

Toby Keith Yrkje defeats Vasili Lobchov Submission (Guillotine)

Luck Chiddell defeats Erik Eriksson KO (Punch)

Liam Ghambe defeats Msujfnaud Mspomfad KO (Spinning Backfist)

Paulo Maldini defeats Stefan De Vries Decision (Unanimous)

Phol Hunt defeats Roman Ship TKO (Strikes)

Dwight Schrute defeats Dam Son KO (Punches)

Maksud Magomedov defeats Kauko Johan Talo KO (Strikes)

Alkyoneus Pallene defeats Vsevolod Vorobyov TKO (Strikes)

Awards (Amount: $5000)

Fight of the night: Alkyoneus Pallene vs Vsevolod Vorobyov

KO of the night: Liam Ghambe

Sub of the night: Toby Keith Yrkje

And we have a new Welterweight World Champion! Congratz to Xyel! 

Wagner immediately got cut at the start of the fight, but he only got into real trouble when Mcwrestler took the fight to the ground. Alas for McWrestler, he could not make the GNP count, and there was no sign of the butt fingering that the eager audience was promissed beforehand. In round 2 McWrestler got caught with a head kick and it was all over from there. We expect that Dr. Zoidberg will be looking for some kind revenge after this.

Fight of the night was the first fight on the card. In an amazing come back Pallene wins by TKO, but only after almost gettting KO-ed himself. Nice show ladds.

The icing on the cake came in the form of sensational KO in the superheavyweight division. With a move so graceful that some said it was worthy of ‘swan lake’, the former champion Ghambe destroyed all aspirations of Mspomfad, at least for this fight.

Also TKY got dropped on his face and then bumbled his way into another submission victory. Way to go, TKY! The hopes and dreams of every redneck child in Yrkje rides on.

• Upvote 1

1w22.jpg     

Anthony "Killer" Sinclair in the pre-fight interview: Well, after a couple of weeks, tomorrow I will be fighting again, he has already fought 5 times so he has more experience than the last kid I faced. But anyway I have the tools to beat him, I wont reveal anything yet, I prefer to show it in the cage tomorrow. I will also like to thank CALIFORNIA MMA for giving me a chance to fight in such a great event, the CMMA 100, where I will share the night with some of the best fighters in the company. I been training hard, and I feel great at this moment, so I can't wait to get in to the cage and put up a great fight.

• Upvote 1

21w22.jpg170 contender Dan Averescu posted an interview after his last fight this morning:

REP - Very close fight sir but is nice to see you with a win on this one. But the result really surprised you?

DA - No way. The result was fine, the crowd cheered my name. I was with the hand up when i waited the result not him.

REP - Wilva was really damaged after the fight with you, any differences from the first time you fighted him?

DA - He is a tough guy. I spent a shit trainning and I was not kind prepared for ttis fight. The only think that I maked different from the first fight  was to put more pressure. I think the first fight was more close that it seems but I have some experience, you can t storm fists with me with the same strategy, and I never loose in a rematch. Mark my words.

REP - He was undefeted for 6 fights, having a big win on his record when he won the first one, he maked some kind of climb before this loose. Any words for Wilva?

DA- Neahh, not some many. I don t have a problem with this guy, he will be back and some day we will do it again for a triology.

REP - So you will not accept a third fight asap with Wilva?

DA - I don t think so. I don t have anything to prove here. I come here with a shit trainning, in second and third round I was gassed out man, you know what gassed out means? But I stayed there and really hitted him hard but it seems like he has a very good chin.

REP - What you say about Dwight Schrute? Another trilogy that you can make.

DA - Oh yea,I am not here to be meat on the table. I am 29, soon 30... When I last fighted him he was 20. He was back and forth some times but with all respect for him I don t think a fight with me will help him in some way. He climbed nice 3 spectacular wins in row, he looks good, trainning everyday and look at me. If I don t was a brawler this night I will be now in the prelyms...   Is 1 - 1 with me and Dwight, I will fight him and Wilva for sure but not now. I need some trainning and need to put some discipline. 

REP - Any last words? A call out or something to say for the fans?

DA - I will not make any call out. I will fight someone, who? I don t know but I am not ready for top 10, need to make some changes. Thanks to all my fans for support and I will be back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WORLDOFMMA.COM

Sanka Coffee: There is an upcoming fight that has raised the attention enough in the world of mma that we actually called up one of the fighters for the interview. Welcome Jason Stillwell. You have upcoming match with Riley Hatfield that you have been begging for. Why is this a fight you want and so important to you?

Jason Stillwell: Well that is an easy one to answer. I have a lot of respect Riley Hatfield. So no-one get it twisted. No bad blood. Yes I have been begging for this fight. And not because I think I'm the better fighter either. I wanted this fight because I believe we are two young guys that I foresaw us meeting at some point and probably more than once in our careers. He is older and way more skilled than I am, but if I can manage to win and make it past him then I think I have proven myself to myself at least that I truly belong here. If you guys can remember when I first signed here knowing everyone here had been at this sport longer than me that I didn't know if i truly belonged here or not. And even though I am 3-0 I still feel that way. But if I can get the win over Hatfield than I will feel like I actually earned my spot on the roster.

Sanka Coffee: So let me get this straight you have brought in some of the best wrestling we have seen in a while into mma and some of the sickest ground and pound since Mark Coleman who is known as the godfather of ground and pound. And you don't know if you have earned a spot on a roster?

Jason Stillwell: I wouldn't categorize myself and mark Coleman in the same sentence ever. This early in my career I don't deserve such high praise. But yes that is how I feel. I mean look at the huge roster here at CMMA, and look at the skill and records of a lot of the fighters here. Look at my last opponent Nikolai Tsavieva who congratulations on snapping that losing streak and getting that sick submission win. Given Tsavieva's skill and durability he would be a top guy just about anywhere and has struggled at CMMA. That's a testament to how stacked my division. But you can do that with every single division here at CMMA which goes to show the talent that is here.

Sanka Coffee: You have managed to do pretty well for yourself in your young short career so far. Any word of advice to the young kids out there thinking about doing this someday?

Jason Stillwell: Yeah find somewhere to train that keeps you humble. The moment you think you are the best and stop training to improve yourself is the moment someone is going to take the spot you been training for. Heck right now there is a younger smaller guy at the gym Michael Bostic who is in a tournament currently that every time we grapple or wrestle it takes everything I have to contain him. I have to spar with him afterwards just to feel like I have an edge on him. But just between us while I'm definitely not the best at striking he's starting to catch me there too.

• Upvote 2

On 4/18/2021 at 5:17 AM, Dieselnoi said:

CMMA 97 RESULTS

Konrad Wagner defeats Dude McWrestler TKO (Strikes) 170 lbs Title

Toby Keith Yrkje defeats Vasili Lobchov Submission (Guillotine)

Luck Chiddell defeats Erik Eriksson KO (Punch)

Liam Ghambe defeats Msujfnaud Mspomfad KO (Spinning Backfist)

Paulo Maldini defeats Stefan De Vries Decision (Unanimous)

Phol Hunt defeats Roman Ship TKO (Strikes)

Dwight Schrute defeats Dam Son KO (Punches)

Maksud Magomedov defeats Kauko Johan Talo KO (Strikes)

Alkyoneus Pallene defeats Vsevolod Vorobyov TKO (Strikes)

Awards (Amount: $5000)

Fight of the night: Alkyoneus Pallene vs Vsevolod Vorobyov

KO of the night: Liam Ghambe

Sub of the night: Toby Keith Yrkje

And we have a new Welterweight World Champion! Congratz to Xyel! 

Wagner immediately got cut at the start of the fight, but he only got into real trouble when Mcwrestler took the fight to the ground. Alas for McWrestler, he could not make the GNP count, and there was no sign of the butt fingering that the eager audience was promissed beforehand. In round 2 McWrestler got caught with a head kick and it was all over from there. We expect that Dr. Zoidberg will be looking for some kind revenge after this.

Fight of the night was the first fight on the card. In an amazing come back Pallene wins by TKO, but only after almost gettting KO-ed himself. Nice show ladds.

The icing on the cake came in the form of sensational KO in the superheavyweight division. With a move so graceful that some said it was worthy of ‘swan lake’, the former champion Ghambe destroyed all aspirations of Mspomfad, at least for this fight.

15865762622692.png

The Dude

Congrats to Konrad for the win. Watched the match again a few times, learned with the mistakes and Im ready to bounce back. Be seeing you soon.

• Upvote 1

ZAIKING.png

Now thats some long ass winning streak. 50 events later and Zai is still the king.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:25 PM, barney said:

15803008254947.jpg

The Doo

There's a taste of fear
When the henchmen call
Iron fist to tame the land
Iron fist to claim it all

Hail to the king
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the king

The question by now is no "Who can stop the King?". We know there aint a living soul at 145lbs restricted ID capable of stopping the Doo.

The question now is WHO CAN LAST AT LEAST A ROUND?

unknown.png

tenor.gif?itemid=14051876

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

California MMA Rankings

-Featherweight-

Champion

Zai Druggs

1 - Yasha Big Mouth
2 - Abdelrahman Camara
3 - Paulo Maldini
4 - Caio Peieira
5 - Middle Finger
6 - Joe Biden
7 - Gustavo Figueroa
8 - Juan De Sol
9 - Kody Harbrant
10 - Mike Wilson

-Lightweight -

Champion

Rod De Minaur

1 - Evan Duvernay 
2 - Mehdi Kanaani
3 - Satanic Panic
4 - Mustang Jack
5 - Riley Hatfield
6 - Jian Zhao
7 - Ricky Youngblood
8 - Lyoha Nagibate
9 - Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad
10 - Genkei Takahashi

-Welterweight-

Champion

Konrad Wagner

1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Walad Anubis
3 - Dude McWrestler
4 - Rich Mahogany
5 - Wilmerr Fudd
6 - Nick Barkley
7 - Toby Keith Yrkje
8 - Luck Chiddell
9 - Vladimir Rurikovich
10 - Sanderlei Wilva

-Middleweight- 

Champion
 Manny Tavares

1 - Hayn Diesel
2 - Barack Obaminator
3 - Principo Adam
4 - Sami Rantanen  
5 - Tory Hopkins
6 - Quintus Dias
7 - Herb Green
8 - Kyle Switzer
9 - Mustafa Owens
10 - Ilya Kushnirov

-Light Heavyweight- 

Champion
      Joe Dinapoli

1 - Tapu Koko
2 - Eli Rambeau
3 - Leonzar Kennedy
4 - Dempsey O'Neill
5 - Moritz Zimmerman
6 - Jeremiah Hill
7 - Billy Wilson
8 - Bradley Beast
9 - Sora Izanagi
10 - Jean Lucroy

-Heavyweight- 

Champion
Adils Hallbjornsson

1 - Sean Harrison
2 - Kjetil Olsen
3 - Beau Abner
4 - Maksud Magomedov
5 - North Connolly
6 - Benson Mason
7 - Vic Barnes
8 - Peoples Champion
9 - Geryon Macropus
10 - Richard Rockefeller

-Super Heavyweight- 

Champion
       Sean Harrison

1 - Sausage Pizza
2 - Liam Ghambe
3 - Viper Pitt
4 - Corona Virus
5 - Roberto Veira
6 - Dan Donovan
7 - Josh Marmalade
8 - Humpy Bastard
9 - Khabib Ferguson
10 - Alexander Lee
(post format is a work in progress)

Edited by mrscorpion
  • Upvote 3

15803008254947.jpg

145 is done. I've killed all I could kill here so far. It got boring.
I want 155 Champ or top 3 now. Coming for that. you guys better watch out. Ya'll aint ready for this kind of power #SAVAGEFISTS #APEMONKEYMMA

• Like 1

Good day to you all! It has been a while but Scottie and myself, we somehow got drawn back into CMMA. We are happy to be back! 

Together with Alfred, the three of us are exited to be given the chance to try and get CMMA back to it's former glory. We are currently going through a transitional period but we're confident that we'll get things up and running smoothly pretty soon. If, in the meantime you experience any issues please feel free to get in touch with any one us. 

One thing we'd like to ask all of you (as Alfred already mentioned in his email): please don't sit unnecessarily long on fight offers. Especially in a large org such as CMMA, it really is a problem and also there's really no good reason for it. So please help us out a little bit and don't wait for ages to accept or decline the offer. 

A second thing we would like to point out is that we are now actively recruiting new fighters again. This is becoming a lot harder because we are an ID restricted org. If you have any 360+ fighters that you'd like to sign to CMMA (especially in 135, 145 and 265+ divisions), feel free to contact me and I'm pretty sure we can work something out.   

Back in the day, I tried to post an overview each Friday, of all new contracts that were signed during the week. Just to help existing managers to keep track of the competition and to give a welcome to new managers. This week's overview will probably not be complete but for those who are interested in this sort of thing, here it is anyway: 

Thank you all for signing with CMMA!

135 lbs

Caio Peieira manager: John Pezao

145 lbs

Hatake Kakashi manager: Lek Buddha

155 lbs

Patrik Mustonen manager: Taneli Valkoinen

170 lbs

Abdullah Zaire manager: Pekka Pouta

DJ Tee manager: Joseph Cosolito

185 lbs

Radu Dracul  manager: Zuc Nibali

Alphonzo Ball manager: Lamar Ball

205 lbs

Riyu Mendes manager: Hare Rumpler

265 lbs

Patrick Turgeon manager: Cope T

Dimitri Svyatogor manager: Zuc Nibali

image.png.3b0e461862eed6469f00eb24a02dd006.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Joe Biden gives an interview after his exceptional win over Middle Finger:

It was the end of yet another crazy fight, the crowd was cheering, the lights were beaming, and out of the blue, a very happy Joe Biden comes over for his post-fight interview...

Commentator: Joe, that was yet another fantastic performance from you, how are you feeling after that fight?

Joe: That was sick man, i am so-so happy with this win, i have really trained hard for this one, and i desperately wanted to win, so yeah, very happy man.

Commentator: Was there any extra motivation to win this bout considering you were fighting someone who is managed by your former manager?

Joe: Yeah ofcourse there was. Me and Grumpy didn't part ways in the best of terms, so definitely i wanted to get one over him and honestly i'm glad i won and did exactly that.

Commentator: What did you think of your opponent Middle Finger in this fight?

Joe: Not much, i just figured out that he is shite.

Commentator: So that was a win against a top #5 opponent, so where do you go from here?

Joe: Honestly i don't know, ideally i would love a top #3 fighter next, but let's see, it's all upto the management tbh, and as i have said before, i'll fight anyone and everyone as long as they turn up to the venue.

Commentator: Alright, congrats on the win again joe, is there anything you'd like to say before we let you go?

Joe: Yeah, i just wanted to thank my new manager for believing in me, and giving me tons of confidence to win this bout, and also, i would like say big ups to my gym,Kalashnikov ELITE MMA Gym, for letting me train and become a better version of myself there, so thank you guys.

Commentator: Right, thank you for your time Joe, you can go and celebrate with your team now.

Joe: Cheers guys!

• Upvote 4

CMMA 109 RESULTS

145 lbs Yasha Big Mouth defeats Caio Peieira TKO (Strikes)

265+ lbs Liam Ghambe defeats Sausage Pizza TKO (Strikes)

205 lbs Vito Corleone defeats Moritz Zimmerman KO (Strikes)

205 lbs Dempsey ONeill defeats Ricardo Morales KO (Punch)

265 lbs Billy Blank defeats Drew Barnes Decision (Unanimous)

145 lbs Joe Biden defeats Middle Finger TKO (Strikes)

185 lbs Joel Kangas defeats Joaquin Buckley Decision (Unanimous)

155 lbs Antonio Barbosa defeats Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad KO (Strikes)

155 lbs Keith Seng defeats Ricky Youngblood TKO (Strikes)

265 lbs Big Fist defeats Boris Jonson KO (Punch)

KO of the night:  Liam Ghambe

Fight of the night: Joel Kangas vs Joaquin Buckley

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

CMMA 110 Results

170 lbs Toby Keith Yrkje defeats Walad Anubis Submission (Guillotine)

265 lbs Sean Harrison  defeats Maksud Magomedov KO (Superman Punch)

170 lbs Luck Chiddell defeats Dan Averescu TKO (Strikes)

145 lbs Rounin Hashima defeats Henry Keaty TKO (Strikes)

185 lbs Charles Murdock defeats Diego Del Fuegos TKO (Strikes)

135 lbs Richard Morrison defeats Kosmodrom Baikonurov KO (Punch) 135 lbs Title

155 lbs Nikolai Tsavieva defeats Eddie Bravo Submission (Armbar)

155 lbs Malaya Zemlya defeats Oskari Sankari TKO (Strikes)

265 lbsXandao Couceiro defeats Tubby Steed Submission (RNC)

KO of the night: Rounin Hashima

Sub of the night: Xandao Couceiro

Fight of the night: Malaya Zemlya vs Oskari Sankari

Congratulations to Darren on getting the Bantamweight title!  

• Upvote 3

California MMA Rankings            1585163362poster3_25_12821.jpeg

489671775_cmmabelt.jpg.d4ac2e5fa8a9213d920bd8571bcb4a52.jpg
 -Bantamweight-                                                 -Featherweight-

?  Champion  ?                                                        ? Champion  ?            
   Richard Morrison                                                               Zai Druggs

16b3.jpg                                                                         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zai Druggs

1 - Rounin Hashima                                                                   1 - Yasha Big Mouth
2 - El Pablo Ernesto                                                                   2 - Abdelrahman Camara
3 - Caio Peieira                                                                            3 - Paulo Maldini
4 - John Reyes                                                                            4 - Joe Biden 
5 - Henry Keaty                                                                           5 - Middle Finger 
6 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov                                                   6 - Gustavo Figueroa 
7 - Alphonso Biggio                                                                   7 - Juan De Sol 
8 - Stefan De Vries                                                                    8 - Kody Harbrant 
9 - Robert With                                                                           9 - Mike Wilson 
10 - Juju Chavez                                                                       10 - Yves Marchant 

-Lightweight -                                            -Welterweight-

? Champion  ?                                                          ? Champion  ?            
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Evan Duvernay                                                                       1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                       2 - Dude McWrestler 
3 - Satanic Panic                                                                         3 - Toby Keith Yrkje 
4 - Mustang Jack                                                                        4 - Wilmerr Fudd 
5 - Riley Hatfield                                                                          5 - Nick Barkley 
6 - Jian Zhao                                                                                 6 - Walad Anubis 
7 - Keith Seng                                                                           7 - Rich Mahogany                 
8 - Lyoha Nagibate                                                                     8 - Luck Chiddell
9 - Isaac Vernon                                                                      9 - Rene Lafayette 
10 - Jarlaxle Baenre                                                             10 - Abdul Kaloev 

-Middleweight-                                       -Light Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                              ? Champion ?         
 Manny Tavares                                                                    Joe Dinapoli

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Manny Tavares                                                                        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Hayn Diesel                                                                            1 - Tapu Koko
2 - Barack Obaminator                                                           2 - Eli Rambeau
3 - Principo Adam                                                                     3 - Leonzar Kennedy
4 - Sami Rantanen                                                                    4 - Dempsey O'Neill
5 - Tory Hopkins                                                                        5 - Billy Wilson 
6 - Quintus Dias                                                                         6 - Sora Izanagi 
7 - Herb Green                                                                            7 - Jeremiah Hill 
8 - Mustafa Owens                                                               8 - Jean Lucroy 
9 - Ilya Kushnirov                                                                  9 - Vito Corleone 
10 - Kyle Switzer                                                          10 - Moritz Zimmerman 

-Heavyweight-                                    -Super Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ? 
Adils Hallbjornsson                                                        Sean Harrison

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Sean Harrison                                                                      1 - Liam Ghambe
2 - Kjetil Olsen                                                                           2 - Viper Pitt 
3 - Beau Abner                                                                          3 - Corona Virus 
4 - Dimitri Svyatogor                                                         4 - Sausage Pizza
5 - North Connolly                                                                  5 - Roberto Vieira
6 - Maksud Magomedov                                            6 - Dan Donovan
7 - Benson Mason                                                        7 - Josh Marmalade
8 - Vic Barnes                                                               8 - Humpy Bastard
9 - Billy Blank                                                                        9 - Khabib Ferguson
10 - Peoples Champion                                             10 - Alexander Lee

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Dan Averescu talks about his last fight:

Rep - Hard to see you in that position of a loose but let s hope things will get better, any words for your last fight?

DA - It is what it is. Good job to Luck for a great ko. Tough guy, he got some good trainning very good with punches and he knows how to connect with his aim.

Rep - 2 fights, 2 looses, but fights were on short notice. What you have in mind now? After Wilva rematch you sayed that you need trainning, now ...

DA - Now what? Now I must comeback again this what I must do. I have some looses on my record, I don t get mad on loosing like others. Win or loose I know who I am and I don t have nothing to loose like some guys from here that have positive records.

Rep - Any fight you wanna ask for? Some rumors says that you have something in mind.

DA - I am not going to leave from CMMA soon thats for sure. I starded here with some of the night awards, CMMA gived me a chance to prove that I am here to fight. I loose 2 fights in row with 2 guys more stronger than me or more motivated to be there, you know? To be on top or to be the champ. I wanna ask for a rematch with Leopoldo. Let s see if he broke my curse of I am the guy that won in the rematch. So? I wait for a fight offer asap, I am injury free. I can fight 3 fights in one week. Some guys from here reject fight offers like pussys. I accepted 2 fights and not crying so...

Rep - You are a veteran of this game for sure, any last words?

DA - Just send me the fight offer this month. I am ready, thanks CMMA for a new contract and I promise this third time I will won in the first round by ko.

• Upvote 6

CALIFORNIA MMA (ROSTER UPDATE)

PART-1

Hello ladies and gentlemen, over the past week or so, our owner Mr. Alfred Winterbottom II, alongside his trusted friends/collegues Mr. Thanasukarn and Mr Hottie (ladies this is for you to judge) have been hard at work behind the scenes, making sure everything is as good as it can be at Cali MMA...Now i'm sure you guys would like to know more about what they have been upto innit? Well, i cannot really talk about the in-depth stuff, but, i can sure give you guys a little insight onto what our recruitment group has been doing so far this week, so if you have the time and the urge to know more about it, then,this is it...

Bantamweight Division

NEW SIGNINGS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Juju Chavez                                                                                 

Name: Juju Chavez

Fighting Style: Grappler/ Striker (Combo maybe? Depends on the tactics)

Expectations: He hasn't made his pro debut yet, so he is a complete unknown unfortunately, so we will have to wait and see what he brings to the table, but early signs through his training clips coming out of his camp are that he is a future prospect alright.

Manager: Lek Buddha (A returning manager, who started way back in 2013, winning some titles along the way, but as of now, he is still yet to prove himself as one of the top managers in the world, which is pretty evident as he is ranked #338th in the world as of now)

RE-SIGNED FIGHTERS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alphonso  Biggio

Name: Alphonso "The Porwn Star" Biggio

Fighting Style: Well he is probably a boxer by trade, but he has a knack of pulling out some triangle submissions, be it on the arm or on his opponents head, so he can catch anyone out with that.

Expectations: Well, he is a pretty decently-well-rounded fighter i suppose? I mean, he's done pretty well in his time at Cali MMA (3-2) and as he is the #7th ranked bantamweight here, i wouldn't want to take him lightly any day of the week.

Manager: Kenny Knight (Well, he is been a part of the MMAT community for a long time now, and he is a very experienced manager...but unfortunately, he's never really been among the top managers around, and with a not so impressive record to boot, he's probably never gonna be a threat to the top ones, although he could spring up surprises in his tactics,and beat any other manager on his day.)

Featherweight Division

NEW SIGNINGS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yves Marchant

Name: Yves Merchant

Fighting Style: Well, his fighting style is very easy to figure out, cause he is submission specialist, who btw, is a brilliant wrestler, and honestly, there's not much else.

Expectations: Well, he is an island season 11 trophy winner, but other than fighting a bunch of cans over at QFC, he has never really been tested against the best, so i can't really say how well he would do at Cali MMA, but he's got experience (which is key), so i'd epect him to be okay-ish in this organization ngl, but he might pull out some shock wins along the way.

Manager: Ognjen Guyen (Now this guy is a new manager in the world of MMAT, on whom i can't really say much other than the obvious facts that he is ranked #367 in the world, so i'll leave it at that to avoid disrespecting the donny in anyway shape or form).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Genkei Takahashi

Name: Genkei "The Black Belt Hunter" Takahashi

Fighting Style: I don't think i need to say much on this, cause as this guys name suggests, he is elite level grappler who in on the hunt for a black belt, so hopefully for his sake, he get's it soon.

Expectations: He is a grappler turned MMA fighter, who had a pretty up and down time of it over at (C4), so if he, say get's matched up with a good standup fighter, i would fear for Genkei, but if it's the other way round, then i'd say he'll have a field day here at Cali MMA, so i can't really say much else about him unless he actually fights.

Manager: Well, not much needs to be said about the one and only Hei Long King tbh, cause he is a proven winner who has won multiple titles at various divisions with different fighters, so not much introduction is needed for him. Oh and btw if you somehow didn't know already, Mr King here was voted the "new manager of the year" just a few months back, and he is a former top #10 manager across the whole of MMAT..So yeah, he is good ya'll!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ibasour Sershurrapal

Name: Ibasour Sershurrapal

Fighting Style: So, this guy is a boxer by trade, who has a granite chin alongside some devilish KO power (i know,i know, tasty combo innit?), well, he is definitely everything i said above, but when needed, he is more than capable of holding fort on the ground, which can be proved by the submission wins he's had up until now, but i'd still expect him to stand and try to knock his opponents out tho.

Expectations: Well, i gotta say, a lot of people are expecting some big things from this guy, cause back in (BBFC) he was quite the prospect, and therefore coming into Cali MMA off the back of a 3-fight win streak, there's gonna be a lot of eyes fixated on him when he makes his debut at Cali MMA, against the #4 ranked Joe Biden (This btw is me promoting my fighter, so yeah, don't hate me please) for sure.

Manager: Well needless to say, a good fighter can only come about, if he's got a brilliant manager alongside him, and in this case the thoery fits perfectly, cause David Septim is one of the legendary managers who are still around, having been there since the game's inception back in 2009. He has won multiple championships across various organizations, so much so i think it's gonna take me a while to count them, and having been one of the top #5 managers in the world back in the day, David has honestly, been there, seen it and done it all.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Baki Hanma 

Name: Baki "The Grappler" Hanma

Fighting Style: Again, not much needs to be said about his fighting style either, cause as his name suggests, he is a grappler by trade with half-decent boxing skills, who might not be able to knock you out, but he's competent enough to not get himself knocked out straight away.

Expectations: Now this is interesting, and i say that, cause if you'd have told me to describe what expections i had of him back when he won his first two fights at Enigma, then the answer would be very different from the one now, when he has lost the two fights since...but all in all, i don't expect him to upset the top guns in the division, but he's certainly one of the guys who will definitely impress a lot of people with his performances, and who knows, he might cause a rare upset maybe...who knows. 

Manager: Scottie 2 Hottie, well as i said in the beginning, the last part is for the ladies to decide, and as for how this guy is as a manager, well, this is all you need to know about him.. "Yes, i lost my soul, so, i have unlimited resources but must feed on the innocent and have lost all my humanity" There you go...that's Mr Hottie.

Rest of the fighters signed up over the past week

Soap Aandn managed by Julez Soza

Blake Baxter managed by Yamashita Craven

"Kappa" Slomo Rosenteiner managed by Jiri Matousek

Lightweight Division

New Signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Frank Morrison

Name: Frank "The Legion" Morrison

Fighting Style: I'll be very honest here, i love to see Morrison fighting, and one of the reasons of me saying that, is cause of his fighing style...Now my man here is a mix of everything tbh, i mean he is a guy who knows how to take advantage of his opponents, to the fullest, changing tactics whenever needed, by being fully aware of the fact that he can adapt to any style of fighting that he wants to for that particular fight, which is why he is a very unique fighter, who is definitely a force to reckon with.

Expectations: Now having hopefully read through my words above, you'd probably know by now that i have high hopes for Frank, and i mean that on a realistic point tho, cause no one should expect him to be a champ here straightaway, but nonetheless, one day i'm expecting him to be right up there indeed challenging for the championship...but that's one day far in the future, because for now tho, he has to concentrate hard on building up a winning run and getting himself into the mix of the top #5 in the division.

Manager: Now then, my alliance mate Buff Minion is a proper nice guy, helping whoever is in need of it and all, but more importantly tho, he does have a mean streak in him, which comes out in the form of his fighters, as if you don't know already, buff is by far and away one of the top dogs (manager wise) in the game. He like many others have won uncountable amount of championships throughout multiple organization, even the absolute elite ones, alongside being the #3 ranked manager across the game at a certain point in his career...so guys, he is class! Oh and don't forget how good an org owner he was too.  

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abi Algiorno

Name: Abi "Ascended One" Algiorno

Fighting Style: Well, i'm Ngl, i really haven't researched nearly as much as i should have about this donny or his manager...i mean, yeah he is a grappler who likes a takedown or two, alongside long clinches with no action, but i haven't got much else to say about him.

Expectations: Honestly, if you carry a professional record like this guy's, then i don't think anyone will expect much from you...so in the same way, other than a odd win here or there, i don't think he'll be doing anything or giving out any performances of any note.

Manager: Just as i said before, i don't really know much about this guy either...he is new to the scene of MMAT,  and, well hopefully he turns out to be a good manager, there you go that should be enough info on this guy.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chris Blumreisinger

Name: Chis "The Soldier" Blumreisinger

Fighting Style: Well, even if you seen a glimpse of this guy inside that cage, you'd know what kind of fighter he is, but still i know there's some blind ass dudes in amongst the fanbase, so just for you guys, Chris is a grappler with not-so-good standup skills, so if this guy is in a fight, then expect it either end in a knockout, or be prepared to see two grown up men, trying an aggressive version of huggin and poking in the ground (basically sumbissions attempts and GNP).

Expectations: My expectations are mediocre to say the least for this guy, i mean i'm not expecting him to be shite or anything, but truth be told, i don't see this guy ever becoming one of the top fighters in this division, but who knows, he could prove me wrong and absolutely storm through the division, i mean he might as well do it, i don't mind... as long as he doesn't jump into the 145lbs division with Joe Biden, and storm through that division (That's me promoting joe again, my boy needs some fans ya'll).

Manager: Billy Talent (Well as far as i know, he's a good organization owner, but as far as being a manager is concerned, he hasn't really filled himself up with much glory at all, and, i'm gonna avoid speaking about his managerial record, so that i don't end up disrespecting him or something...well all in all, there's still a lot [with all due respect, this is a massive understatement] of work that needs to be done if he ever wants to be considered among the best managers in the game, but hopefully one day he does become one).

Welterweight Division

New Signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gul Dukat

Name: Gul Dukat

Fighting Style: Right, Mr.Dukat here is a grappler (a submission specialist to be exact), who is more than capable of packing a punch with his wonderful Boxing skills, i mean back when he started, his strategy was predominatly to take his opponent down and finish him, but as time went by and he got more experienced, he started mixing up his ground skills with some boxing, which has stayed the same till date.

Expectations: To be very honest, i am expecting some big wins from him, mainly cause i've seen this kid fight in C4, and tell you what, i know he is decent, but even then, i personally don't see him breaking into the top #5 anytime soon, but when this guy is on his A-game, trust me he can beat anyone and everyone.

Manager: Corey Mcgraugh (He is another one of the highly respected managers across the whole of MMAT, who has won multiple titles, and has been quite successful in his short-yet-long stay in the game i gotta say...now we all know how LOD works, but in my eyes, this guy is probably one of the few who has actually done well as a manager coming from that alliance. He is always in and amongst the top 100 managers worldwide, with his best being when he was ranked 33rd, so all in all, he is quite good).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ville Varma 

Name: Ville Varma

Fighting Style: Finally! I was waiting for someone to be a proper standup striker for once, so here he is...Ville is actually a Muay Thai Not-Kickboxer (cause he's only boxer) who can mix it about with some wrestling (i have never seen him wrestle, so i hope just to prove myself right, that he can actually wrestle) when needed...but if he could choose, i'm pretty sure that he'd want to stand and bang...knocking everything and everyone out.

Expectations: Well he has had a good start to his careers, as he's racked up a few comfortable wins, but we gotta remember, his only loss came against a guy i mentioned above, who himself is not assured of a top #5 spot here at Cali MMA...so Varma has got to improve by leaps and bounds to eventually get somewhere near the top #5, but unfortunately with the quallity of fighters that Cali MMA posesses in the Welterweight Division, i don't see it happening, hence i expect some good performances from this guy, but nothing special.

Manager: Pentti Pentele (Well, Pentele has been around for awhile, racking up some good wins along the way, even winning a handful of titles at some organizations, but in all honesty, he has never really made that one breakthrough win, that would put him into the limlight so to say, and hence, with not the most impressive of records, he's definitely looking forward to Varma's time here at Cali MMA, So that not only can his fighter do great things here, but even he can make a name for himself as a manager in this org...so great times ahead for him hopefully).

Re-Signed fighters

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rich Mahogany

Name: Rich Mahogany

Fighting Style: Well i am not gonna beat around the bush too much here, cause at this point we probably know very well that Rich is a grappler (Another sub specialist, yes) who, even tho is not very comfortable while in a pure boxing or a muay thai contest, can still just about stick around until he get's another opportunity to take his opponent to the ground...cause he prefers the ground, when he's on top (don't get any ideas lads).

Career so far at Cali MMA: Well, his career didn't get off to the best of starts here, as he suffered two straight defeats to begin life at Cali MMA, but then soon after, we finally got to see his true ability when he won a very close bout via majority descision (we don't see that too often, i'll be honest), and since then, he has not looked back, as he kept on winning (he had a 5 fight win streak) until he finally got his deserved title shot, whereby he was completely destroyed by the current champ (there is no shame in losing to him tbh)...but now that he's got the taste of being in a title fight, he has promised to come back even better next time, and having signed that contract extension, he will be hoping to rack up some more wins so that he can get another shot at glory.

Manager: Andrew Churchill (Not much is known about this manager tbh, i mean he has never really done anything of note so far in his managerial career...but even then, as his ranking suggests, he is a top #100 manager, which definitely means something, and therefore, he will be hoping to make a name for not only his fighter, but also himself, by somehow getting Mahogamy to win that title from the undisputed Welterweight king of 360k).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Blake Leopoldo

Name: Blake leopoldo

Fighting Style: Well i got nothing else to say other than the fact that he is a grappler and i mean grappler only, cause this guy, doesn't know even the A,B,C,D of boxing or Mauy Thai.Well, it's pretty safe to say, go to the ground with this guy, and you're done, but if you avoid that, then there's 99% chance that you win.

Career so far at Cali MMA: Well, this guy has really got off to a flyer at Cali MMA innit? i mean 2 wins out of 2 is pretty good, even if none of the opponents he faced are anywhere near top #10 material...i mean that rear naked choke on his Cali debut was really fantastic, and it deservedly earned him the sub of the night award too, so things have got off to the best possible start, but he needs to be careful, cause it only get's harder from now.

Manager: Igor Valopran (Well, this guy is yet another of those who has been around a long enough time, but has rarely ever been in the limelight, so not many people are aware of who he is, but nonetheless, he does have a half-decent record to boot, so i'd say he is a decent enough tactical manager, who just needs to win a few major titles, just like the one he won at Bloodbath Fighting Championship, to finally start getting the praise he hopes to get one day).

Rest Of The Fighters Who Have Signed Over The Past Week

Dan "No Mercy" Averescu managed by Olande Darc

Ok so with that part 1 of the introduction to our new signings have come to an end, but there's still loads more new signings that deserves an introduction in the higher weightclasses, and therefore i'll be covering all them lot up in Part 2 of this writeup, so stay tuned, and Peace!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Mehdi Kanaani gived some words after his fight with Riley Hatfield:

Rep - Congratulations for this win sir, close fight I can say and a hard one to score I guess. Any words?

MK - He cut me really good with some shoots, cheers to Riley guys he will be back soon don t worry about him, he has some skills. What can I say? I am not a judge but some guys from the back of the ring are retards. 30-28 my ass.

Rep- You say that the decision was a little bit weird?

MK - They gived a draw tonight, right? When a draw shows up in an event nothing good will happen so it is what it is. I worked my ass here to get booed on the final announce? Maybe the first round he was better but a fight is not scored by cuts and blood. I showed here, I stayed in the fight and don t quit like anothers. The takedowns and the fact that I banged the shit out of his liver says enough.

Rep - Riley is a serious striker and a tehnical one, you stayed and banged with him for 15 mins, are you ready for the title? Do you think you are next for the belt? Or this split decision will make a rematch with Riley?

MK - Nothing to prove here with this guy. I don t think it was a split decision but I don t care. For now Riley is not on my plan and about the title fight that is on busy line. Rod is fighting Evan Duvernay so I will be sit next to them for some time.

Rep - Zai Druggs is coming to 155 from his 145 reign. You are some how rival to him, in the past was some trashtalk and I wanna ask you if you will fight him here or for the 145 belt? You want 145-155 belts, so?

MK - I wanna say one thing. First he is a champ, right? Why he don t fight with the winner of Rod vs Evan? Is his decision but is a little tricky here because he want some guys from rankings. Come and fight me man if you want that, I am right here ! Maybe the CMMA bosses will give me the chance to fight in 5 min / 5 rounds main event vs this guy so I can beat the shit out of him for 5 rounds. Maybe I finish 155 division and after I come back to 145 taking the gold I can go to 135.

Rep - You want the gold from 135 to?

MK - I can get 135 gold right now if Richard Morrison wants to. He is fighting the '' last samurai'' Rounin Hashima? Nice all the bad guys moved to nobody weight class because is a new one and they are so greedy. Where is the fight guys? Rounin you sayed I am not worthy, and you walked away from 145. Easy path but don t worry I will get to you soon as weel. 

Rep - I will let you go sir, your blood from the ring says enough for one night.Any last words? 

MK - Is not only my blood, many fighters fighted before me so give some good words for them to and about Zai Druggs, 3 rounds, 5 rounds. Let s go brother, I am not scared of getting hit and you only hit because you fighted cowards. Come, win or loose I will still hurt you and maybe after this fight you will ask me to take you a little slow when I come for that belt that you have. You wanted to come here! Don t be shy.

• Upvote 2

CALIFORNIA MMA (ROSTER UPDATE)

PART 2

Hello and welcome guys, this is Matty here, once again, set you bring forth all your attention to yet more new recruits who have joined the Cali MMA family in the past week or so...i mean, i did say that i was gonna make another part of this writeup, to introduce some of the new guys from the higher weightclasses, so again, if you have the time and urge to know more about those donnies, well here they are...

Middleweight Division

New signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gwarsenio Hall

Name: Gwarsenio Hall

Fighting Style: Now this guy is a proper Muay Thai striker, and when i say "proper" i mean all he literally wants to do is get you in a clinch, and smash the living hell out of you (his opponents)...now he has got bits and pieces of range fighting ability (boxing) in him, but he'd rather stay right up in your face and use his clinches.Now he can also sometimes mix it up and pull out surprise takedowns (I know no-one will believe me, but he can do it, as proved by his training clips), yeah, he can! but he tries his best to avoid that too.

Expectations: Now similarly like one of the fighters from yesterday, if you did ask me this question when Hall was fighting in Rock-A-Fella Fight Club, then my answer would have been much different, cause now having suffered 2 back to back losses, my expectations from Hall have decreased considerably, so much so, that he'll probably have to go into a pretty long winning streak now to convince me that he is indeed capable of being a top #5 contender in this division...so this guy definitely has a lot of work cut out for him to prove that he's indeed the real deal for sure.

Manager: Well if you have been a part of MMAT long enough, then i don't think i need to introduce one of the all time greats in Mr Bear Stevenson to any of y'all, but even then, if any of you've been living in the dungeons this entire time, then Mr. Stevenson is another one of the guys who has been a part of the MMAT community for a very very long time (2012 to be precise). He's won multiple titles across various organizations ofcourse (honestly there's too many for me to count...mind you i was playing soccer during my maths classes at school), including the major titles at Synchronicity and Gamma, alongside also being an (Aspire HOF) and a former top #5 manager in world, so all in all, he's one of the best managers to ever be a part of the MMAT community.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ansis Kaupens

Name: Ansis Kaupens

Fighting Style: Now if anyone has seen him train, then you'd be forgiven for thinking that he is a Mauy Thai striker, but let me tell you, when this guy steps inside that cage, all he thinks about is how he can knock his bloody opponents lights out, and sometimes he actually does it...i mean he's really aggressive in his approach,with fighting from range and destroying his opponent being his priority.

Expectations: Hmm, this is an interesting one, cause although i personally don't think he is gonna be a threat for the champ or the top #5 anytime soon, i would still say he'll go onto have a good time of it while at Cali MMA, and maybe, he'll surprise us all and improve himself to a level far and beyond my imaginations at least, and then who knows, he might even challenge for the title one day, so i'll never say never and hope for this guys sake, that he'll indeed one day become one of Cali MMA's greatest fighters ever (i may be drunk at this point, but hey it still can happen you know).

Manager: Now his manager Anti Kristus, is another one of the all time greats of the MMAT community, who has been here since the games inception back in 2009, winning ridiculous amounts of championships along the way with various fighters, alongside also holding the number #1 rank among active managers at some point in time, back in his hayday...So all in all, this guy is a proven winner who just keeps on having a hunger for more success.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - James Yarborough 

Name: James Yarborough "T R O N"

Fighting Style: So this guy is an outright counter-punching boxer, and that's pretty much the entire story tbh...now we all know that he can more than hold his own if indeed he is forced to clinch and all, but he'd still rather keep a distance and knock his opponents out cold with a big simle on his face ofcourse...As for going to the ground tho, well, he quite literally hates it, so he tries his best to keep the fight standing.

Expectations: Now even tho he lost in his maiden title way back in his (KOF Iron Wolf) days, i have got high hopes for this guy, and tbh, at some point i'm expecting him to rise up through the rankings quickly, and then eventually compete for the title, and who knows, he might even win it, i mean he's got every chance of winning it, and therefore the future looks very very bright for Yarborough.

Manager: Well Action Jackson might not have been a part of the MMAT community since it's inception, but let me tell you, in the short time that he's been a part of this game, this man has seen it, done it, and won it all... and i mean he's done it all. For example, he's a former number #1 ranked manager across the game, he's got or had a fighter ranked #1 in P4P standings, he's won tournaments, he's won uncountable number of champions and done a whole lot more...All in all, he is the real deal as of now.

Re-Signed Fighters

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mustafa Owens

Name: Mustafa "Shaka" Owens

Fighting Style: Well his fighting style is a bit of a mix of a boxer and a Muay Thai striker, and therefore he predominantly likes to call himself a Muay Thai kickboxer...but, then again, being predominantly a striker has it deficiencies, one being that if i were a grappler competing against this guy, then i'd always have in the back of my mind, that all i need to do is take him to the ground, just once, cause that's all i'll need to win this fight, as Owens is not particularly fond of grappling so to say...and let me tell you, that's a massive understatement.

Career so far at Cali MMA: Well, owens has been having an absolute blast over here at Cali MMA so far, i mean he has literally destroyed anyone and everyone who has been thrown infront of him, and honestly, a 4-fight win steak alongside #8 rank in the Middleweight division is a pretty impressive start to his pro career i gotta say, but, as i always say, it only get's tougher from here onwards, but hopefully he keeps up his great form, and gives us some more great knockouts to enjoy...he's already got 2 post-fight bonuses in his pockets too btw.

Manager: I gotta be honest, i don't really know much about Kniges, and therefore i cannot really say much about him, so i'll only say what i see, and what i see is a pretty impressive managerial record, with a career best ranking in the mid 40's (impressive), alongside a few championships to boot, notably the sucker punch one, hence with everything being said, my opinion about him is that he is more than capable of pulling out magnificent tactical wins (shock wins where he outplayed his opponent tactically) out of nowhere...so all in all, i'd say he is one of the bright young managers on the scene, and one that should not be underestimated. 

Rest of the fighters to have signed over the past week

Re-Signed Fighters

Henry Dooseldorf managed by Matt Wispe

eL IsoG managed by Dodong Santiago

Vadik Koslov managed by Hugh Saber

New Signings

Android "Red Ribbon army's" Boxer managed by Raichu Kong

Light-Heavyweight Division

New Signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Akira  Maeda

Name: Akira "Tong-Pachi" Maeda

Fighting Style: Well, Maeda may look like a guy who can handle himself pretty well while in a standup streetfight or brawl (he might be able to do so, who knows), but his main focus is always to try for an early takedown, and get his opponent down onto the ground, where he knows he can control the pace of the fight from, so if i were his opponent, i'll certainly try to fight him from range and keep him at an arms length away from me, cause if you do that against this donny, then there's a good chance that you'll win the fight.

Expectations: Umm, after looking at his career so far at C4, i honestly can't say that i'm expecting a whole lot from this guy, i mean losing so many fights early on in your career is never a good sign, and all of us are probably aware of the fact that Cali MMA is probably a step up from C4 (i don't mean any disrespect billy), and the competition here is probably much tougher, so i can't see this guy pulling up any trees over here so to say.

Manager: Ken Takahashi (He is another one of the very well respected managers in and around the MMAT community, who like many others i've mentioned, has also been around MMAT for a very long time [since 2011]...he's also won several notable championships with some of greatest fighters, and has been as high as #4th in the worldwide standings at some point, and therefore all in all, don't ever take this man lightly).

Re-Signed Fighters

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dempsey O�Neill

Name: Dempsey O?Neill

Fighting Style: I mean, it's probably very evident as to what type of fighter he is when you look at his professional record and see how his win/losses have come about, but still, i know there's some dumb people out there, so just for you guys... Dempsey is a Muay Thai Kickboxer with very few kicks let's say...i mean he does possess the chin of the century i suppose, and hence he is very aggressive in his approach to each and every fight, which mostly ends up finishing way before it is scheduled to enter into the hands of the judges, so expect an enjoyable fight whenever Dempsey is involved in it.

Career so far at Cali MMA: Well, let's cut straight to the chase here, Dempsey is by far and away one of single most consistent performers in the entire California MMA Light-Heavyweight division so far, i mean the guy did suffer a loss early on in his career, but then he just simply went on a rampage through the entire division, destroying everyone in his path, until that dreaded title fight, which he lost (just a small pointer, Dempsey might just be the toughest challenge that Dinapoli has had so far. I know i'm wrong, but i might as well say it), but ever since then, it looks like he's come back even better and more determined to win that title, and hence being #4 in the rankings, he really needs to win this fight to get back amongst the people in the mix for a title shot next.

Manager: Andy Down (Some say this guy is the outright best manager in the game right now, i mean i might or might not agree with that, but moving on, Andy right now, no doubt is looking as good or if not better as he has ever looked as a manager, i mean, he is tactically spot on nowadays, he has won multiple major honours throughout his MMAT career, and he's ranked #2 across the world, so yeah, he's having the time of his life so far, MMAT wise, and hence, i'd not wanna get offers wanting me to fight his guy right now, that's for sure...but truth be told, Andy is a very good manager, full stop).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Moritz Zimmerman

Name: Moritz Zimmerman

Fighting Style: Well, this guy is a grappler by every sort of my imagination to be honest, i mean just look at his losses, everyone either via Tko or a unanimous decision where he was taken to the cleaners while in a standup striking bout...so yeah, my man here loves to take people to the ground and hammer em (this doesn't sound pretty i'll be honest).

Career so far at Cali MMA: His career really flew off the blocks here at Cali MMA when he first started, i mean he went on tear through the division winning his first 2 bouts, before reality hit him hard unfortunately, as he suffered a shock defeat, but ever since then, as told by his coaches "he concentrated way more than normal, and looked way more focused going into a fight than he ever was", and these all paid dividence, when after winning a further 3 bouts since that loss, he got his maiden title fight, where in he was humbled by the Light- Heavyweight king of Cali MMA, and that loss did hurt his confidence bad, as he lost even his last fight too, but nontheless, with him dropping to #10 in the recent rankings update, he has a lot of work ahead of him, if he is to ever get close to another title shot again, so this next fight of his is basically a make or break one for him.

Manager: Shape Shifter (Being yet another one the founder managers from the game's inception way back in 2009, Mr shifter has also had a very good career upto date, i mean he's won multiple titles in and around various organizations, and although he might not be as famous as a few others from back then, but still, he's way better than most, and he's got a good managerial record, proving exactly that, so all in all, he will definitely be pretty happy with what he's achieved so far, but maybe just maybe, we expect more, which might still be forthcoming soon).

Rest of the fighters to have signed over the past week

Sig "Austrian Steel" Sauer managed by Joseph Cosolito

Heavyweight Division

New Signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Clarence Hoost

Name: Clarence Hoost

Fighting Style: Well, let me just spill out the facts for everyone, Hoost is an all-round beast of a striker, who can mix it up with some clinches and classic Muay Thai striking, but normally, he tends to favour staying at an arms length from his opponent, and landing the massive shots which knocks his opponents off to la-la land, so all in all, my point is, take him to the ground and you might have a chance, otherwise, he's just gonna eat you for dinner.

Expectations: Basically i expect him to rack up some easy wins to begin with, and then sometime in the future, definitely challenge for the title...now that title fight is one i'd love to see, cause you know what, we might see a new champion take centre stage after that, which could very well be Hoost, but to get to that position in the first, hoost needs to win and keep on winning.

Manager: Jack King (Now this guy slowly but surely is making himself look like a force to be reckon with in the future, in terms of his managerial ability, cause the man has just been so consistent it's unreal...i mean he was pretty used to being overlooked in the past, but now having won some major titles across a few massive organizations, there ain't anyone underestimating him anymore, and honestly, sitting pretty at #23rd across the globe as of now just shows how much jack has improved himself, so all in all, future looks bright for this guy as a manager).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randal Graves

Name: Randal Graves

Fighting Style: So the second guy signing for Cali MMA from the camp of Bear Stevenson, is an outright Muay Thai counter-striker who also posesses the ability to mix it up and strike from range...now as i said earlier, the disadvantage of every striker is their abilities on the ground, hence with Randal having next to no defensive capabilities if he get's taken down during a fight, i really fear that he will be bossed around in most fights, and he wouldn't be able to showcase his full potential up against some of the best that 360k has got to offer.

Expectations: As i said above, just cause he can't really defend much if he get's taken down, i really don't think he'll be able to pull through and win the so-called big fights that he will start finding himself involved in soon enough, so with that being said, i still think that Randal will have a good career at Cali MMA, but just not a great one.

Manager: Bear Stevenson (I have already talked about him once, so i'll not be repeating myself). 

Re-Signed Fighters

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Maksud Magomedov

Name: Maksud Magomedov

Fighting Style: Maksuds fighting style is very easy to find out to be honest, i mean the guy literally just takes his opponents down in the very first minute of each round and then GNP's the life out of them, until the ref intervenes to signal the end of the round or end the fight, or else, he get's knocked out cold trying to take his opponent down quickly,so in his case, i'd say it's literally a do it or die doing it situation.

Career so far at Cali MMA: Well, his career at Cali MMA so far has definitely been more uphill than down tbh, i mean under his previous manager, he was absolutely killing it over here, and at a point had a 3-fight win streak to boot, but all that forward momentum unfortunately came to a halt when he suddenly got a title fight and lost it quite badly, and let's just say Maksud didn't take that loss lightly, as he changed managers in between and is now back in the hunt for that title, but a devastating loss in his previous fight will definitely make that job of his even harder i suppose, so all he needs to do now is put his head down, and earn some goddamn wins.

Manager: Hassan Jassan (My good friend hassan and the former owner of Cali MMA has been part of the MMA tycoon scene for awhile now, racking up some stunning results along the way, and also winning some titles. He was quite a force to be reckonded with at one point in his career,as he was ranked as high as 13th worldwide, but i guess he's trying to mould some of his youngsters nowadays, and hence he's dropped quite a bit rankings wise, nontheless tho, he's still one of the best around, so don't ever make the mistake of taking him lightly).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Radzig Kobyla Of Leipa

Name: Radzig Kobyla "Lord" of Leipa

Fighting Style: Well, i genuinely don't know what type of fighting style this guy has tbh, i mean i suppose he's a kickboxer? I don't know really. Now this guy is an odd one, cause if you stand up and brawl with him, he'll head kick you to sleep, but then if you try to take him down, he'll submit you, so all in all, this guy is just a very well rounded fighter.

Career so far at Cali MMA: This man has been on a devastation royale so far in his Cali MMA career, cleaning out 3 guys without dropping a sweat, and honestly, i'd think that he needs some tough competition now...He's also got 3 successive post fight bonus awards which probably is a record of some sorts i think, but as of now, he just needs to keep on winning and break into the top #10, which he'll hopefully do soon.

Manager: Well, i am gonna mention Mello Jones here cause he's the current manager, but so far in his career, Radzig was managed by Vincenzo Valerio, but nonetheless, Jones is another one of the founder managers of MMAT who has been a part of the community since 2009...He's won some championships in a lot of medium to lower tier organizations in his time, and yet reached #15th in the world at some point, so i'll give him the credit where it's due, cause as his career record suggests, he is actually a very good manager.

So with that, our roundup of this weeks new recruits has now come to an end, i hope you guys enjoyed the writeup, so until next time, Peace!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5