WCF Smack Talk Thread

nkallas50

31w2.jpg  Harti Kraus posting on social media:

Fight's tommorow, early morning. As ready as always. After this, a title shot should be in the books, but seeing who they're matching him up, I highly doubt they're ready to risk him losing. 8-9 and fighting for the belt? Biggest win against the #8 guy? Won 4 in a row against absolute nobodies...  Farrokhzad can hide behind these idiots all he want's. I'm on the chase, and I smell the arousing aroma of fear.

10 hours ago, vedran said:

31w2.jpg  Harti Kraus posting on social media:

Fight's tommorow, early morning. As ready as always. After this, a title shot should be in the books, but seeing who they're matching him up, I highly doubt they're ready to risk him losing. 8-9 and fighting for the belt? Biggest win against the #8 guy? Won 4 in a row against absolute nobodies...  Farrokhzad can hide behind these idiots all he want's. I'm on the chase, and I smell the arousing aroma of fear.

14419536767708.jpg

Bardia "The Fisherman" Farrokhzad (350088)

20200630062252WCF.jpg20200228185735belt-FASO.png20190930025639Belt3(1).jpg

"Championship gold in two weight classes in many orgs. I fear no man. As Allah as my witness I will smash you & introduce your mother to my harem"

4 hours ago, BuffMinion said:

14419536767708.jpg

Bardia "The Fisherman" Farrokhzad (350088)

20200630062252WCF.jpg20200228185735belt-FASO.png20190930025639Belt3(1).jpg

"Championship gold in two weight classes in many orgs. I fear no man. As Allah as my witness I will smash you & introduce your mother to my harem"

31w2.jpg 

The only thing you'll be introducing is your jaw to my fists. The Fisherman... You're nothing more than a scarred litlle fish in a barrel, and I'm pointing a double barrel shotgun straight at you. Go beat up that can they gave you. Man up and face the real deal afterwards. Though who knows, with that little chin of yours, we may be looking at a new "champ" in a couple of weeks.

• Upvote 1

25b23.jpg   Markus Kray - 170 contender- former Smash legend started a live video:

- I have 2 looses in row and this sucks very much but I am a more good fighter then many here. Like Nathan Dylan for exemple. I beat him in 2 min and he is fighting as a main event vs Sasha Rua? Why he don t fighted me? He is a bumb, he has a left hook, a big right hand and some low kicks. That's it, he is not a top fighter. He fighted Samuel Rodriguez and maked some trashtalk back then and get some popularity but he loose, 10-10 is not a ''soldier'' record man. I can get him more faster then ever watchin his fights he is a  mediocre fighter.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

31w2.jpg     Hart Kraus posted on social media:

Tomorrow's the day. Jasper get's his and we get to watch the atrocity that is the 135 "champ" in "action". This one I'll thoroughly enjoy. We've been going back and forth ever since the Island. Fair play, time to back it up. Unlike all of these bums, I know how to do that. #bantambums

31w2.jpg

Disgraceful perfomance from both Harrington and Bardia. Exposed Harrington like I said I would. Easy 9 second KO. POTN for sure. "The champ" back to his old homosexual ways. Hugged his opponent to death. 8-10 is he now? Truly a worhty contender. Fell for the same trick 7 times in that fight... Our fight is inevetable you desert man. Time for a real fight.

Bong Ji Woo would like Khabob to know he's a duck and vacated the belt to avoid a beat down. Literally running to another division to avoid getting slapped up.

Shoutout to current opponent fighting The Kung Fu Zombie for the title, and not being a pussy like the former can crushing chump. GL.

End of story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do you guys think of a little friendly competition?  2 fighters from each division of both HFC and WCF.  we book 2 events, one at WCF, one at HFC.  HFC vs WCF.  Can be any fighter in the top 10 for that division.  No title fights, nothing like that.  Just a pair of cross events to throw some life into the 350k ranks.  

Up to you Nick, and your managers of course.  Just trying to get something going on to spice things up a bit.  Let me know if you are interested in something like this, or have another idea where we can work together.  I hear a few guys in HFC would like a shot at Aaron Wolf.. so that's an option.  ?

Just let me know bro.  

2 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

ouch... just trying to mix things up.  lol

Force your 265 chump to gain weight for starters lol 

No kidding everyone jumped ship, he gets massive speed and cardio advantages since he cuts to light heavy bracket. If he was a likeable guy liek me or Buff people might stick around, but it's Alex K HAHAHA that guy is pure AIDS. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Force your 265 chump to gain weight for starters lol 

No kidding everyone jumped ship, he gets massive speed and cardio advantages since he cuts to light heavy bracket. If he was a likeable guy liek me or Buff people might stick around, but it's Alex K HAHAHA that guy is pure AIDS. 

most of your roster has aids. Aaron Wolf got them from Kahn when he carved him up like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

What do you guys think of a little friendly competition?  2 fighters from each division of both HFC and WCF.  we book 2 events, one at WCF, one at HFC.  HFC vs WCF.  Can be any fighter in the top 10 for that division.  No title fights, nothing like that.  Just a pair of cross events to throw some life into the 350k ranks.  

Up to you Nick, and your managers of course.  Just trying to get something going on to spice things up a bit.  Let me know if you are interested in something like this, or have another idea where we can work together.  I hear a few guys in HFC would like a shot at Aaron Wolf.. so that's an option.  ?

Just let me know bro.  

My fighter Harti Kraus just sent me a text message about this:

"Book it... Put me in there."

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, DanTheKingKim said:

And as for Bleakardor, you tick, you just love plugging the HFC when nobody and I mean nobody gives a damn about your org or what you have to say, man. I know that hurts to accept but just please sit down like the little boy that you are and shut up. I know you are still bitter about Khabib smashing the champ and the number one contender over there and dipping, but it's okay. I know you wish you could have his hype still contributing to your company but it's okay. No need to cry about it. "He ran from the competition". Laughable. 17-1, avenged only loss dominantly. 12 fight win streak, 9 gold belts, ranked #13 worldwide at both 155 and 170. I'll leave it at that. Just 10-8'ed both ya donkeyss

LMAO

You're so ignorant.  Good luck with your delusions.  Nobody had shit to say about or to you, so please do us all a favor and shut the fk up.

36w27.jpgNathan Dylan - 170 contender -

- Tommorow I will have the hardest fight of mine, hard fight and maybe will be a long night. 5 rounds? Very hard, and I fight Sasha Rua. nr 1 contender at 170. I am not in the rankings but stil don t talk dirty about some fighters from here that let s be serious, are one of the best.

Khabib is great, and it seems he comes at 170. I fighted once in a event were Khabib was to, I don t think he remembers me cause I was more a brawler with a big mouth. I am a new man right now thanks to my manager and my new gym. I never have the honour fighting him. but if we will ever meet in the ring I think I will do a more harder fight then Bong shit eater. 

About HFC vs WCF, I can fight those guys from HFC anytime, I was there to you know? I am here to fight, so who I will fight? 

Good luck to Sasha Rua tommorow. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1