Unfortunately you cant trust everyone 'skengman' John Welsh 131621

Did not get any of your PMs. I still have an imgur link with around 20 images of graphics I made for your shop. Unfortunately, Ive been busy with other stuff and have not paid attention to the game, so I was under the impression I had sent it. Ive had spam from my fighters fill up my inbox about dirty clothes, that might be why I missed your PMs.

However, I dont appreciate this thread the one bit. Trying to stain my reputation is definitely not going to get you anything from me now, and I cannot fathom why a bunch of legitimate 25+ adults are sticking their noses into something that doesnt concern them. You are most certainly not going to get your stuff now after this little stunt as I dont appreciate your petulant behaviour. If you want to behave like a kid, Ill do it right back.

This is my final reply on the matter, thread can be locked.

Thanks.

what a weak answer. PJs been messaging you for over a month with no response, as soon as theres a thread made about it you respond, lmao. Seems to me like youre upset that you got caught. There arent threads made indicting your character if you dont take 6 months VIP from someone. Lastly, youre not getting your stuff back now is absolutely hilarious. Top tier bitch move there. Enjoy your VIP.

the-results-are-850nff.jpg

• Upvote 7

Did not get any of your PMs. I still have an imgur link with around 20 images of graphics I made for your shop. Unfortunately, I’ve been busy with other stuff and have not paid attention to the game, so I was under the impression I had sent it. I’ve had spam from my fighters fill up my inbox about dirty clothes, that might be why I missed your PMs.

However, I don’t appreciate this thread the one bit. Trying to stain my reputation is definitely not going to get you anything from me now, and I cannot fathom why a bunch of legitimate 25+ adults are sticking their noses into something that doesn’t concern them. You are most certainly not going to get your stuff now after this little stunt as I don’t appreciate your petulant behaviour. If you want to behave like a kid, I’ll do it right back.

Thanks.

didnt get any of them fuck off. Didnt get the messages on buzz while you were sitting there online participating in a conversation

You dont appreciate this thread?? I dont appreciate slimy thieving little cbombs

I sent you lots of mails and you never answered any except the first. I was nice (fuck knows why) yet you are online EVERY single fucking day.

you have 6 fighters so your mail is overloaded on dirty clothes??

You were online every fucking day since march and you reply when a thread gets posted hahaha yeah ok you pathetic little peasant nickle and dimer scamming VIP lol

Lets be clear here worm, two months multiple nice mails, no replies after taking the 6 months VIP. A normal person would have just replied and said hey I fucked up lets fix it and move on,and I would have said no problem, but that is not what you have done

The fucked thing is I have no problem helping guys out with cash or VIP there is no need to scam

• Upvote 9

Did not get any of your PMs. I still have an imgur link with around 20 images of graphics I made for your shop. Unfortunately, I’ve been busy with other stuff and have not paid attention to the game, so I was under the impression I had sent it. I’ve had spam from my fighters fill up my inbox about dirty clothes, that might be why I missed your PMs.

However, I don’t appreciate this thread the one bit. Trying to stain my reputation is definitely not going to get you anything from me now, and I cannot fathom why a bunch of legitimate 25+ adults are sticking their noses into something that doesn’t concern them. You are most certainly not going to get your stuff now after this little stunt as I don’t appreciate your petulant behaviour. If you want to behave like a kid, I’ll do it right back.

Thanks.

I mean...you didn't need to make this post either. Had you taken care of your end, he most likely would've posted that you did, and your precious reputation would be fine. I'm sure you can understand the dude's frustration. Like, your frustrated just from a thread...he sent real life money.

I get it. My inbox was spammed af after I left for a while, too. Now it's time to make it right, and no need to be an asshole about it or try and flip into someone else's fault. Once it's done, block each other and move on. No more business needs to be done between you two...simple as that easy peasy.

• Upvote 5

Thanks.

Brah...! This is a right bad excuse you have given. You thought, that you had sent the graphics although you had never really done it, just because you had spam about your fighters dirty clothes and o even better, you missed the Buzz from PJ, while you were still in a active conversation huh? man you gave it away way too easy. So now, if you want to make it right, send him whatever you were supposed to give him in the first place and block each other off, just like JBomb here said.

• Upvote 3

No, I didnt see a Buzz. I didnt get any of his PMs, as theyve been buried with other messages. Instead of getting someone else to PM me or done it recently, he went and made a thread like this? No chance. Couldve got someone in my alliance or an org owner where my fighters are to PM me too, but he never. Messaged me for a month? Im looking back at my PMs now and Ive only got two unread from him.

Im not playing victim, because its my fault I wasnt checking the game often considering our deal but this thread is beyond petulant for someone whos an adult and has a full time job. If you want to portray me as a villain, Ill play the part. Im not releasing the work I did for him after this personal assault. I did a bunch of GFX for his company, which I thought I had sent but apparently I never finished the PM a couple of weeks back.

IT IS ALSO NO ONES BUSINESS TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I dont get why everyones jumping on the bandwagon when it has nothing to do with them, and now this is really my last reply on the matter. You guys should be concerned in whats happening in your camp, instead of joining a flaming fest when youre simply taking one guys word and disregarding the full story.

Mind your own business, stay out of mine. Im here to play the game, not argue with grown ass men behaving like a bunch of 14 year olds.

• Downvote 8

No, I didnt see a Buzz. I didnt get any of his PMs, as theyve been buried with other messages. Instead of getting someone else to PM me or done it recently, he went and made a thread like this? No chance. Couldve got someone in my alliance or an org owner where my fighters are to PM me too, but he never. Messaged me for a month? Im looking back at my PMs now and Ive only got two unread from him.

Im not playing victim, because its my fault I wasnt checking the game often considering our deal but this thread is beyond petulant for someone whos an adult and has a full time job. If you want to portray me as a villain, Ill play the part. Im not releasing the work I did for him after this personal assault. I did a bunch of GFX for his company, which I thought I had sent but apparently I never finished the PM a couple of weeks back.

IT IS ALSO NO ONES BUSINESS TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I dont get why everyones jumping on the bandwagon when it has nothing to do with them, and now this is really my last reply on the matter. You guys should be concerned in whats happening in your camp, instead of joining a flaming fest when youre simply taking one guys word and disregarding the full story.

Mind your own business, stay out of mine. Im here to play the game, not argue with grown ass men behaving like a bunch of 14 year olds.

Are you not even going to offer to pay back the VIP? Yes this is a game but this is real money we're talking about

• Upvote 1

so you are calling me a fucking liar now????

I would post the mails but I dont save them and with 20+ fighters fighting each month and 400 odd sponsorships out the mail get deleted by the game fairly quickly. The fact that you have said this now just confirms you actually did this on purpose so I am glad I made this thread

As for the "full story" if what you said was true (which it isnt, you have lied a number of times just in your 2 posts here) why wouldnt you say okay ill send the designs i made (lol because there isnt any) or alternately say "my bad heres the VIP back" or ,etc etc

You really are a little scumbag. Everything I have said is 100% true and I gave you lots of chances to fix this (2 fucking months) before I posted this thread. I dont get into threads arguing or posting shit, this is the only time

Trouble is scumbag other people have said things in private to me stating other things about you so I dont think you are going to convince anyone that you are telling the truth. (not for me to post here as its not my business) You have ignored many mails since march liar as well as on buzz. All the time when you were clearly online

enjoy the 6 month VIP you pathetic little peasant

• Upvote 2

Are you not even going to offer to pay back the VIP? Yes this is a game but this is real money we're talking about

And that is what the problem is. He spent real money for you to get those 6 months of VIP. And the "ONE GUY" you are talking about, has stood up for a lot of others in the game when needed, and he is normally not a person to go berserk on anyone for no apparent reason(like what you are trying to say),Also lastly, all the people that have commented (including me) play this game, so if anything wrong is going on with someone in this game (be it anyone), it becomes our business too. (So get this clear [john] you stupid prat! )

I've maintained activity without going through my inbox many times. Posted on forums too while completely ignoring or neglecting messages.

That being said, dude should just release him all the graphics he made, and then tell him to fuck off.

Everybody goes their own ways.

• Upvote 2

u should be banned from forum and get the vip to 0 days

• Upvote 4

Thanks.

Go fuck yourself, Ill make sure to remember your name and not do any business with you in any capacity.

• Upvote 4

I haven’t broke any rules so I’m not going to get banned, your prerogative is hilarious Skenoj. Also, if he wanted his VIP back he should’ve acted sensibly like an ADULT instead of jumping the gun and burning bridges with me.

Quit addressing me now, mind your own business.

• Downvote 7

I haven’t broke any rules so I’m not going to get banned, your prerogative is hilarious Skenoj. Also, if he wanted his VIP back he should’ve acted sensibly like an ADULT instead of jumping the gun and burning bridges with me.

You are our business, you piece of shit.

• Upvote 4

Really? not broken any rules eh? okay, let me tell you a rule that you should make sure to remember all your life. That is, try and become a human being from a scumbag FIRST and FOREMOST, who does not lie to waste someone else's money

• Upvote 3

I never asked for you to get banned

the truth of the matter is that it is my fault for trusting a lowlife. Everyone I have trusted in this game up until now has proven to be honest

I dont want anyone banned , I just dont want you ripping anyone else off or at least have the balls to speak to people when you fuck up instead of pretending it didnt happen

• Upvote 4

You are our business, you piece of shit.

Feel better now after that? Now go take a shower, your mother’s only been telling you to do it for the last 2 weeks.

• Downvote 8

Feel better now after that? Now go take a shower, your mother’s only been telling you to do it for the last 2 weeks.

And this is exactly the message, through which people will know, whether you are lying or saying the truth (if they didn't already), you absolute, piece of shit !

• Upvote 2

Ill reach out to Mike to see if he can remove said VIP from this lowlife's profile and transfer where it belongs.

The only thing that really gets under my skin is people like you acting mighty and whatnot. Sticking your nose in business that has nothing to do with you.

I havent broke any rules, but if you do manage to interfere (again) and Mike acts unfairly and bends his own rules then the ASA & CAP are going to get a nice little report about some of MMATycoons practices. Sick of people meddling, enjoy your day now.

• Downvote 4

The only thing that really gets under my skin is people like you acting mighty and whatnot. Sticking your nose in business that has nothing to do with you.

I havent broke any rules, but if you do manage to interfere (again) and Mike acts unfairly and bends his own rules then the ASA & CAP are going to get a nice little report about some of MMATycoons practices. Sick of people meddling, enjoy your day now.

hahaha poor little you , what do the ASA and CAP say about fraud online? (whoever the f..k they are??) You have already twice admitted you didnt provide the services you were paid for and have no intention of doing so in this thread. ASA and CAP LMFAO

• Upvote 2

If you have nothing to hide --then you have nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 1

Boy you do go deep. ASA and CAP huh? Okay, aylib, If you need some support, i will join you in reaching out to Mike too. Then let's see who those people trust. You little scumbag, or all of us.

• Upvote 1

Boy you do go deep. ASA and CAP huh? Okay, aylib, If you need some support, i will join you in reaching out to Mike too. Then let's see who those people trust. You little scumbag, or all of us.

Thank you. I figured it would be in his interest to keep this community safe from parasites like that little whiny sociopathic cbomb, so I did ask him to peek into this thread. We shall see what happens.

• Upvote 1

hahaha poor little you , what do the ASA and CAP say about fraud online? (whoever the f..k they are??) You have already twice admitted you didnt provide the services you were paid for and have no intention of doing so in this thread. ASA and CAP LMFAO

Im not a shop or service provider, VIP was purchased directly to me under no legal or seller agreement. What a joke, if only you had a droplet of sense in your thick skull. Love how everyones going insane at me replying back with insults despite this whole thread consisting of people calling me all kinds of shit.

Behave like an adult and give over about online fraud. That one made me giggle.

• Downvote 5