Unfortunately you cant trust everyone 'skengman' John Welsh 131621

Thank you. I figured it would be in his interest to keep this community safe from parasites like that little whiny cbomb, so I did ask him to peek into this thread. We shall see what happens.

Oh man! if mike sees this asshole,s comments in here, then it's going to be a fun ride for him to say the least. And he somehow still thinks, he can get away with this. LOL.

• Upvote 1

Im not a shop or service provider, VIP was purchased directly to me under no legal or seller agreement. What a joke, if only you had a droplet of sense in your thick skull. Love how everyones going insane at me replying back with insults despite this whole thread consisting of people calling me all kinds of shit.

Behave like an adult and give over about online fraud. That one made me giggle.

it was a stupid statement making fun of your stupid statement genius, you think I will waste time on you except within the direct confines of MMAT?? lmao, nope. I will make sure everyone knows who and what you are in MMAT though.

A scumbag thief and a genius, go figure

Keep digging the hole NASA

and enjoy the free 6 months VIP you scammed lowlife because you are probably going to have to get a job when it runs out to pay for VIP going forward

• Upvote 3

Im not a shop or service provider, VIP was purchased directly to me under no legal or seller agreement. What a joke, if only you had a droplet of sense in your thick skull. Love how everyones going insane at me replying back with insults despite this whole thread consisting of people calling me all kinds of shit.

Behave like an adult and give over about online fraud. That one made me giggle.

:yeahright: :yeahright: :rolling:

Unfortunately for you though, you got caught red handed.

• Upvote 1

:yeahright: :yeahright: :rolling:

Unfortunately for you though, you got caught red handed.

I got caught red handed over what? PJ made the purchase IN-GAME to me. You are truly a dunce if you believe I’ve committed any sort of crime.

• Downvote 1

Hey maybe I could hold an auction of your avatars and donate the proceeds to the noob fund, what you think, good idea?

15752474832049.gif

Go for it, as it’s already in use I can get you reprimanded.

Hey maybe I could hold an auction of your avatars and donate the proceeds to the noob fund, what you think, good idea?

15752474832049.gif

Hey PJ, do you think he has actually made them? Or is it another one of the famous lies of them frauds. cause if he has, then he should send them to you right?

like you said genius there is no rules. When you admitted you were a thief

ANyway I changed the skin colour and the light shading

You make stuff up by the second it seems like. That goes against MMATycoon rules, so do as you please.

• Downvote 1

Over being a total douchebag and a fraud who cheats in the game to get VIP.

Yeah, let me brush over that legislation... What’s it called? Douchebag Act of Neverhappenedyear.

• Downvote 1

You make stuff up by the second it seems like. That goes against MMATycoon rules, so do as you please.

yeah this is all about me peasant. The 6 months VIP you cheated out of me runs out in 4 months and I will be there promoting you as someone not to sell to

Rules, hahaha lucky you live in cyber space my friend

• Upvote 1

Do you guys thrive off beefing online? As soon as I assume the attitude exhibited on some of these replies you continue to show your immaturity. Instead of letting me handle this in a civilised matter with PJ, you butt in with insults and aggro as if that’s going to solve anything. I will not cede to bullying and name calling, so you can revise your attitude to be honest.

I’ll tell you what, if you apologise to me I’ll give you the clothing designs. I don’t want this to turn into further bad blood, but I feel personally insulted not just by you PJ, but every bored keyboard warrior who don’t know how to mind their own business. Literally nothing to do with anyone else but me and you, yet everybody is treating this like it’s their problem.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do you guys thrive off beefing online? As soon as I assume the attitude exhibited on some of these replies you continue to show your immaturity. Instead of letting me handle this in a civilised matter with PJ, you butt in with insults and aggro as if that’s going to solve anything. I will not cede to bullying and name calling, so you can revise your attitude to be honest.

I’ll tell you what, if you apologise to me I’ll give you the clothing designs. I don’t want this to turn into further bad blood, but I feel personally insulted not just by you PJ, but every bored keyboard warrior who don’t know how to mind their own business. Literally nothing to do with anyone else but me and you, yet everybody is treating this like it’s their problem.

Listen, Okay, let me become mature here, give me a sec, so in 3,2,1..here we go. So, the thing you simply don't get kiddo, is, that we all play this game, so if you create trouble in the game, then it becomes all of our problems i.e (universal problem in game)

• Upvote 1

Skengman a.k.a. John Welsh has dug his own grave on here for 6 months of VIP.

Now he even requests PJ to apologize to him??

A powerful MMA Tycoon (not MIke) has now been contacted, who I believe has probably the best chance to straighten this guy out.

I will follow up with him what is going on and what the options are.

If Skengman does not pay back the VIP to Gator before Monday 25/05/2020 (or send over all agreed designs) , then a few things will happen:

1) Mike will be informed and can take any action that he sees fit.

2) All org- and company owners will be informed one by one about this scam.
Any sensible owner will then blacklist him, basically making him a ghost on here if keeps playing.

3) If Gator does not get his VIP (or agreed designs) back via Skengman, then I will buy the VIP time for Gator.

Just for your information Skengman, the MMATycoon community is a lot of things, but sticks together when it comes to scams and shitty behaviour like yours.

• Upvote 7

Do you guys thrive off beefing online? As soon as I assume the attitude exhibited on some of these replies you continue to show your immaturity. Instead of letting me handle this in a civilised matter with PJ, you butt in with insults and aggro as if thats going to solve anything. I will not cede to bullying and name calling, so you can revise your attitude to be honest.

Ill tell you what, if you apologise to me Ill give you the clothing designs. I dont want this to turn into further bad blood, but I feel personally insulted not just by you PJ, but every bored keyboard warrior who dont know how to mind their own business. Literally nothing to do with anyone else but me and you, yet everybody is treating this like its their problem.

You are far too kind.
  • Upvote 2