Unfortunately you cant trust everyone 'skengman' John Welsh 131621

Listen, Okay, let me become mature here, give me a sec, so in 3,2,1..here we go. So, the thing you simply don't get kiddo, is, that we all play this game, so if you create trouble in the game, then it becomes all of our problems i.e (universal problem in game)

And i am in my early 20's, so that's as mature i can get

Skengman a.k.a. John Welsh has dug his own grave on here for 6 months of VIP.

Now he even requests PJ to apologize to him??

A powerful MMA Tycoon (not MIke) has now been contacted, who I believe has probably the best chance to straighten this guy out.

I will follow up with him what is going on and what the options are.

If Skengman does not pay back the VIP to Gator before Monday 25/05/2020 (or send over all agreed designs) , then a few things will happen:

1) Mike will be informed and can take any action that he sees fit.

2) All org- and company owners will be informed one by one about this scam.

Any sensible owner will then blacklist him, basically making him a ghost on here if keeps playing.

3) If Gator does not get his VIP (or agreed designs) back via Skengman, then I will buy the VIP time for Gator.

Just for your information Skengman, the MMATycoon community is a lot of things, but sticks together when it comes to scams and shitty behaviour like yours.

Just so you’re clear, I have all the designs. I never “scammed” him, and had the intentions of these being in his possession a long time ago. What’s peeved me off is the abuse, when a simple fresh PM or alliance interference as I did not see his correspondence could’ve literally just resulted in me sending an imgur link with a bunch of clothing designs. I am not happy about being personally insulted on forums, and I’ve told him now we can handle this like adults instead of resulting to bickering. If he wants to resolve this like grown-ups then he has the choice to do so.

• Downvote 1

Do you guys thrive off beefing online? As soon as I assume the attitude exhibited on some of these replies you continue to show your immaturity. Instead of letting me handle this in a civilised matter with PJ, you butt in with insults and aggro as if that’s going to solve anything. I will not cede to bullying and name calling, so you can revise your attitude to be honest.

I’ll tell you what, if you apologise to me I’ll give you the clothing designs. I don’t want this to turn into further bad blood, but I feel personally insulted not just by you PJ, but every bored keyboard warrior who don’t know how to mind their own business. Literally nothing to do with anyone else but me and you, yet everybody is treating this like it’s their problem.

If you were serious you would have contacted me by mail and we could have fixed it no problem. The only reason this thread got raised is because you wouldnt reply to anything else since March even though I could see you online . None of my mails or messages were insulting. You have lied a few times in this thread so I have zero confidence that you would send anything no matter what I did.

I have been here a couple of years, I am very active and have had ZERO beefs ever. I am not the one that needs to show good faith here

Its always been about what you did, do or are going to do

• Upvote 2

Skengman a.k.a. John Welsh has dug his own grave on here for 6 months of VIP.

Now he even requests PJ to apologize to him??

A powerful MMA Tycoon (not MIke) has now been contacted, who I believe has probably the best chance to straighten this guy out.

I will follow up with him what is going on and what the options are.

If Skengman does not pay back the VIP to Gator before Monday 25/05/2020 (or send over all agreed designs) , then a few things will happen:

1) Mike will be informed and can take any action that he sees fit.

2) All org- and company owners will be informed one by one about this scam.

Any sensible owner will then blacklist him, basically making him a ghost on here if keeps playing.

3) If Gator does not get his VIP (or agreed designs) back via Skengman, then I will buy the VIP time for Gator.

Just for your information Skengman, the MMATycoon community is a lot of things, but sticks together when it comes to scams and shitty behaviour like yours.

Appreciated Bjornn but I dont need or want the VIP from you, this is all about principle

Just so you’re clear, I have all the designs. I never “scammed” him, and had the intentions of these being in his possession a long time ago. What’s peeved me off is the abuse, when a simple fresh PM or alliance interference as I did not see his correspondence could’ve literally just resulted in me sending an imgur link with a bunch of clothing designs. I am not happy about being personally insulted on forums, and I’ve told him now we can handle this like adults instead of resulting to bickering. If he wants to resolve this like grown-ups then he has the choice to do so.

Tough dude is scared. Okay then, if you got the design then why haven't you still sent them to PJ?

All is clear.

If you still want to try and handle this like an adult, then you have two options:

1) pay Gator the VIP time back.

2) send him the design now

Make your next move wisely, like an adult.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tough dude is scared.

Keep egging it on, I’m not scared about anything. I just don’t particularly enjoy abuse like this.

I’m going to give you two choices PJ.

1) We handle this like adults and you get your designs provided you acknowledge this personal attack was uncalled for.

2) I’ll delete my account and leave MMATycoon.

I really don’t need this stupid drama in my life, mate. This is beyond ridiculous. Make your choice, please.

• Downvote 2

we had a deal, I have fulfilled my part of the deal

Its up to you what you do and based on what you do I will react accordingly

Send me the designs and we will go from there. I trusted you once, its your turn to trust me

I will PM you.

• 5 weeks later...

well am hearing plenty more about this POS but its not my place to say but if those individuals do want to post what happened with this lowlife here is the opportunity

In the end after biting my tongue and asking nicely for a month I got 5 shirts I could have done a better job of myself. They are pretty much useless for sale. He said he had other sets and shorts but cant find them

Up to you guys but my advice is have absolutely fuck all to do with this lowlife

and Skengman, I dont care about the money but you are a lucky little boy that there is an ocean between us

Remember when he said he had done them all earlier in this thread, he was lying, he kept making excuse after excuse, but never produced. Eventually after I hassled him nicely every other day he rushed 5 shirts and said the rest he would find and send, of course nothing happened, but we knew that was going to happen didnt we skengman??

Fuck you lowlife

• Upvote 10

well am hearing plenty more about this POS but its not my place to say but if those individuals do want to post what happened with this lowlife here is the opportunity

In the end after biting my tongue and asking nicely for a month I got 5 shirts I could have done a better job of myself. They are pretty much useless for sale. He said he had other sets and shorts but cant find them

Up to you guys but my advice is have absolutley fuck all to do with this lowlife

and Skengman, I dont care about the money but you are a lucky little boy that there is an ocean between us

Remember when he said he had done them all earlier in this thread, he was lying, he kept making excuse after excuse, but never produced. Eventually after I hassled him nicely every other day he rushed 5 shirts and said the rest he would find and send, of course nothing happened, but we knew that was going to happen didnt we skengman??

Fuck you lowlife

And boy! if he fucked you up again PJ, then that "JACKASS" has got some brain.

Gator are you causing trouble again? lol

• Upvote 1

Remember when he said he had done them all earlier in this thread, he was lying

tenor.png

What a piece of shit. Glad this thread got reopened. PJ is one of the most respectable guys on this site, and more importantly Im glad that he hasnt let this ruin his tycoon experience. Skengman, Enjoy being blackballed by the entire community dickhead.

• Upvote 5

nah mate but the period of grace was a waste of time

Yeah, he just exploited you because of your goodwill towards others. But mate, of all people this should not have happened with you. Anyways, forget about him, we will always get one of these once in a while (like i had said the first time around). But, what we all as a community should do is find those idiots and eradicate them from the game instantly. And so, i think that John whatevers VIP should be cancelled with immediate effect if you ask me, unless of course, he decides to turn up here again! and speak some more bullshit..

• Upvote 1