ATTENTION: Latrobe Arundel

Time for Arundel vs Bolleke!

Bollekes next opponent chimed in..

Joao Pedro Mauricio "Black Panther" DeSilva

14750223985023.png

Woah, hold up there Belgium. I am hopefully going to spoil this Bolleke vs Arundel fight by taking the Belt and upsetting the world. I know Im out in there as a stepping stone and I have been overlooked and underestimated but you see where that got Anthony Falcone in my last fight. Im 3-0 in GAMMA now. We respect both camps but were trying to spoil this super-fight for now, sorry guys. Im gonna get that GAMMA Belt.

• Upvote 4

Bollekes next opponent chimed in..

Joao Pedro Mauricio "Black Panther" DeSilva

14750223985023.png

Woah, hold up there Belgium. I am hopefully going to spoil this Bolleke vs Arundel fight by taking the Belt and upsetting the world. I know Im out in there as a stepping stone and I have been overlooked and underestimated but you see where that got Anthony Falcone in my last fight. Im 3-0 in GAMMA now. We respect both camps but were trying to spoil this super-fight for now, sorry guys. Im gonna get that GAMMA Belt.

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

Only a fool would underestimate a world class fighter on a winning streak with one of the game's best managers in his corner. That said though, I have no intention of losing.

• Upvote 2

Big fan of both Alika Webb and Action Jackson but I’ll have to go with Arundel here.

Arundel beat my better DeSilva brother in much more dominant fashion so I say Arundel 48-47 UD.

Good luck to both! Can’t wait!

giphy.gif

Damn! That hurts.

Just kidding, Arundel is a freaking monster. He’s undeniably the favorite. That said, Bolleke is not going down without a fight.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...