ATTENTION: Latrobe Arundel

5 hours ago, barney said:

Nice to know you think AIDS is a punchlike and not a serious infectious disease that kills ~900,000/year. 

Tells a lot about ur character

Why so serious? Don't go full Brazilian bjorn on me now, especially when you're a 3rd world doctor that prescribes adderall to kids ? 

Once Dre loads your fighter with AIDS by beating him to a bloody pulp, he's gonna mop up what's left of Arundel after Pekka is finished with him.

15685172046093.gif

This guy was 1 combo away from LEGITIMATELY challenging the P4P king in his hespective division.  I swear I fight Jorma like x2 a week lol he had to choose this freaking fight to mop the floor with the POTUS.

Man, Cletus managed by Buff is a beast, not to be underestimated.  This 185 division is currently the toughest in the game.  It's not just 4-5 great fighters, fuck I think Luc Gagnon is the only one that sucks balls, the rest are elite A F . 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 3/2/2021 at 11:50 PM, Mannetosen said:

13922388196887.png

Maybe you should eat more blue crayons, actually. Might solve that pillow fist problem you've got there, boyo.

15367124323353.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:41 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Latrobe Arundel!

What did you say Billy Ray?

• Upvote 1

Just now, actionjackson said:

15367124323353.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:41 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Latrobe Arundel!

all you needed was a little pep talk from the KO King and Sir Tosen (and a chinless hillbilly opponent drunk off moonshine)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, actionjackson said:

15367124323353.gif

13922388196887.png

Big whoop, you murdered some chinless hobo with no (achy-breaky) heart. Let's see you do that against me before I launch your skull into low orbit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, actionjackson said:

15367124323353.gif

Oh I will and break that achy-breaky heart of yours again Pekka. The good news is you will have lots of time to follow along your Bob Ross instructional painting videos in the Bahamas afterwards.

13922388196887.png

Bob Ross was a real American hero who served in the armed forces. He was probably tougher than you and that little BB gun you keep waving around.