ATTENTION: Latrobe Arundel

Hmm so CK hurts Blake's feelings and I'm somehow involved? Haha it's not like CK and I have ever talked sliders since we are in different alliances. The 3 year training advantage is pretty glaring but I will accept the fight with more time to train. As far as the wager not really my thing but I'll tell you what I'll bet $1 CK will win his next fight vs Blake. :)

You just happened to be in the right place at the right time and Randall happened to offer the fight. I didn't want to have a bet on our fight without also offering you the opportunity to put money on your own fighter. If you aren't interested in the wager that's cool. We'll see if Karter is willing to put his money where his mouth is. So far, it looks like the answer is NO.

Your guy is in an unrestricted ID org, same as mine. They have the same primaries. Your guy has a better record. It looks pretty even to me. Randall must have thought so too, or he wouldn't have offered the fight. But yeah, when Randall offered that fight I thought it was a perfect opportunity to take a jab at Karter.

Oh, and good job with Arundel. IMO, he has now proven himself as the P4P GOAT.

• Upvote 2

You just happened to be in the right place at the right time and Randall happened to offer the fight. I didn't want to have a bet on our fight without also offering you the opportunity to put money on your own fighter. If you aren't interested in the wager that's cool. We'll see if Karter is willing to put his money where his mouth is. So far, it looks like the answer is NO.

Your guy is in an unrestricted ID org, same as mine. They have the same primaries. Your guy has a better record. It looks pretty even to me. Randall must have thought so too, or he wouldn't have offered the fight. But yeah, when Randall offered that fight I thought it was a perfect opportunity to take a jab at Karter.

Oh, and good job with Arundel. IMO, he has now proven himself as the P4P GOAT.

lol you guys booked all the way up to mid November?

I blame Paddy for this new trend.

• 2 weeks later...

On a small side note, dominanting win by Bolleke again today, bounced back in impressive way.

I am curious what will happen when Atunes gets mixed up with the likes of Bolleke, Pekka, Arundel,...

Dominating win vs a GAMMA can. Slick sub over a red belt though, RNG considered.

Atunes starts decapitating fools left and right.

Papi Tantor looks like a great MW prospect. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=344498

Atunes landed an axe kick on his team mate that has Papi Tantor craving unrestricted action over a shot at Atunes and SFL gold.

Ultimately we failed to come to an agreement but it was almost booked a month or two back.

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=332933

I think everybody's forgetting that I'm the last one who's smashed Arundel.

PFC and Randall, make an offer. It's your job as a promoter to "Camara" Jabbar into a rematch with Arundel so he can pull another Weidman vs Silva.

Or Bjorn me in Scotty!

First one wasn't a fluke. I heard Arundel still has nightmares. Jabbar doesn't bathe for 3 weeks before he fights.