Flesh & Blood Cage Fighting TUF Tournament Rules/ Fighter Signup

Dillooo

I stopped gaining weight for Gaylord. Will park him at a nice 159 so he can jump between 145 and 155.

If you want to sign him to your 155 division which has 10 fighters only I would be happy for a 3 or 4-fight contract: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350750

I love how some managers (these coaches) get a pass when they totally disappoint the community and don`t come through. Had I done this the entire community would be out to lynch me and run me off the site. Pussies.

I am fine with coaching against anyone at this point (even Camara, tho I don't think the community wants that). I'm not sure how the blame falls on me when NO ONE I know who actually writes anything creative wants to coach... I stepped up because I think it'll be fun and it was clear no one else wanted it. Bjorn bitched out like he always does over some multis in a fake game in a stand Mike will never care about so blame him. If Camara wants to coach against me at least there is legit beef(he laughed at the weeaboos, there is no going back!!) since Bjorn gonna Bjorn.

If not, Bjorn... Stop Bjorning out and come see me. I'll beat you in writing and with my shitty fighters... Like I always do.

If you got some magical killer writer Dillooo I would be thrilled... but since I contacted the only ones I've seen that haven't already made it clear they won't coach I am not exactly expecting a world beater... But anyone at this point to save the tournament will do I suppose.

You know where to find me guys...

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

I am fine with coaching against anyone at this point (even Camara, tho I don't think the community wants that). I'm not sure how the blame falls on me when NO ONE I know who actually writes anything creative wants to coach... I stepped up because I think it'll be fun and it was clear no one else wanted it. Bjorn bitched out like he always does over some multis in a fake game in a stand Mike will never care about so blame him. If Camara wants to coach against me at least there is legit beef(he laughed at the weeaboos, there is no going back!!) since Bjorn gonna Bjorn.

If not, Bjorn... Stop Bjorning out and come see me. I'll beat you in writing and with my shitty fighters... Like I always do.

If you got some magical killer writer Dillooo I would be thrilled... but since I contacted the only ones I've seen that haven't already made it clear they won't coach I am not exactly expecting a world beater... But anyone at this point to save the tournament will do I suppose.

You know where to find me guys...

tenor.gif

I contacted JW Hardman, he's a pretty talanted writer i'd say so myself.

I am fine with Buff Minion, he's a cool guy. I dunno too much about JW but fine with him as well I guess. I'll try and find some of his stuff.

Camara is so hilarious how he tries to insert himself as coach.

L1Cg.gif

I feel bad for him... If he really wants it, the public can vote for me or him. :thumbup: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEW UPDATE! NEW COACH! THIS THING IS GOING ON NOW

ANOTHER new Update: F&B is closing shop at the end of August (31st) it is currently up for sale and i'm taking offers for the org and its roster as we speak. As for the TUF tourney i'll be moving it over to HFC to make this happen. I am DETERMINED to keep this tournament afloat and have something fun for the fighters and managers to take part in for the next couple months. That being said I hope you all understand and I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience. There will be no changes in the tournament besides the org its taking place at and the Contract the winner gets at the end will be for HFC instead of F&B.

Are the fighters still on board for this? My fighter has been waiting in the wing for quite a while, and i'm close to moving him onto something else. Are you close to making this happen?

We're close. Just need 3 more contestants. Things happened and we had to move orgs but its all figured out! However if you want to fight a couple of times you can feel free too.

ATTENTION HARDCORE FANS AND MMA FANS ALL OVER THE GLOBE! WE ARE CALLING ALL 350K+ MIDDLEWEIGHTS LOOKING FOR A NICE JUICY CONTRACT WITH HFC.

HFC is hosting a TUF style tournament where two managers will coach fighters on their respective teams. Each coach will chose who fights who, losing will result in that fighters elimination from the prize pool. Coaches will whittle down each others teams until the last two remain where they square off in the finale for a nice 20k/10k/15k 3 fight contract with HFC and a HUUUUGE cash prize.

TOURNAMENT WEIGHT: 185LBS-171LBS (MIDDLEWEIGHT LIMITS)

SEASONS COACHES:

RYAN EPICITY (KingEpicity)

vs.

J.W. HARDMAN (Bleakardor)

WHOSE TEAM WILL REIGN SUPREME?

EACH TEAM HAS 6 FIGHTERS

CONTESTANTS:

1. Gaylord Camara (350750)

2. Luke Davidson (350179)

3. Donald O Rourke (352201)

4. Michal Kowalkiewicz (350869)

5. Armad Bates (350495)

6. Boxing McSparr (351687)

7. Gorgon Patriot (350482)

8. Pucy McGraber (352640)

9. Pradak Kingstar (350761)

ATTENTION HARDCORE FANS AND MMA FANS ALL OVER THE GLOBE! WE ARE CALLING ALL 350K+ MIDDLEWEIGHTS LOOKING FOR A NICE JUICY CONTRACT WITH HFC.

HFC is hosting a TUF style tournament where two managers will coach fighters on their respective teams. Each coach will chose who fights who, losing will result in that fighters elimination from the prize pool. Coaches will whittle down each others teams until the last two remain where they square off in the finale for a nice 20k/10k/15k 3 fight contract with HFC and a HUUUUGE cash prize.

SEASONS COACHES:

vs.

EACH TEAM HAS 6 FIGHTERS

CONTESTANTS:

5. Armad Bates (350495)

Are we waiting for TWGC to finish up?

SEASONS COACHES:

vs.

EACH TEAM HAS 6 FIGHTERS

CONTESTANTS:

5. Armad Bates (350495)

Are we waiting for TWGC to finish up?

Depending on how many people are signed up and how long it will take to fill up, we might have to..

Kids FTW

Anime sucks

Except One Man Punch, but thats just because they have the "anti- meta anime story" story

Me does like some western animation tho

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Sealab 2020

Archer

The Boondocks

and the old school scooby doo. Avatar wasn't unbearable but not my thing. Naruto is straight garbage though. traaaaash.

DBZ lame. Inuyasha is iffy but might be better than DBZ. I seen a lot of anime shit on Adult Swim back in the early-mid 2000's.