2020 Awards - Names for committee

TJMitchell

Overview of who nominated themselves so far (and/or agreed the nomination that someone else made for them).

Guaranteed members:

Aylib, Alfred and TJ.

Nominated members:

DeadDisney

The1stSainth

bjornmma1

thb

Camara

actionjackson

Bwang

Mentor

Grump

Mr. J.

robin10

Lots of other names were nominated as well, but have not confirmed yet if they would be willing to be a committee member.
Then I'm speaking about guys like CK, Marky Mark, Gwad, j666, Billy,...

Looking forward to hearing from them as well if they would be willing to do so.

The likes of Camara, mentor, and our good friend #freehumors forced this.

Tbh surprised Grumpy still associates with Camara after his best Ilhan Omar impression of ballot harvesting lol

the adults have figured it out. resistance is futile. participation not required. committee in progress. TJ, Alfed, Aylib

I'm fine with these 3 picking the winner. committee formed.

keep it small, keep it simple.

Whether 1 person picks it, 3 people pick it, or it's an open community shit show for another consecutive year, makes no difference to me and GL.

I recommend people mute the whambulance though.

you want your voice heard, the nomination process is the time to articulate your case and present your nominee(s).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tbh surprised Grumpy still associates with Camara after his best Ilhan Omar impression of ballot harvesting lol

the adults have figured it out. resistance is futile. participation not required. committee in progress. TJ, Alfed, Aylib

Whether 1 person picks it, 3 people pick it, or it's an open community shit show for another consecutive year, makes no difference to me and GL.

you want your voice heard, the nomination process is the time to articulate your case and present your nominee(s).

how dare you snub me from even a shot on the committee!

Serious though I agree small=simple and MODS Would be the best option.

I agree. Let the public make the nominations, keep the voting to a group of respected mods/members, no more than 5. Can we throw some dumb categories in there too? Something most spinny shit thrown or most childishly named fighter just for the lols. Maybe it would remind people that this is just a game.

• Upvote 4

I would like a big committee.

And for Mike to send a mass email to point our managers to this thread. Give everyone a chance to voice their opinions and give ideas.

Just because the "Game Improvements" committee did not work it doesn`t mean this won`t work. Also improvements was doomed from day 1 since Mike was never willing to put in the hours on some big changes poeple were demanding.

Since Mike made his stace perfectly clear stating that this game does not generate enough revenue for him to put in significant hours it has actually helped in making manager expectations more realistic.

• Downvote 1

As for nominations, I'll do it if people want me to. I'd rather see either Chris or Jason do it though. Chris knows way more about other people in this game than I do, and I assume most people find Jason to be way less of a cbomb than they think I am.

If people are cool with more than one Convicted rep I'll do it.

You are never a Cbom Manneto-senpai

b64a39379d8de0630d227524bb958f57.gif

Conversation ended, and TJ posted one comment saying he would run the committee, 1 manager (Bjorn) agreed and now you want to pass that as the rule ?

And you posted a comment saying you'd do it and 9 people disagreed. Who cares?

Listen to me Jude. This is how it is happening. You've put forward your name to be on the committee which is what this thread is for. You are no longer needed in here.

• Upvote 2

As for nominations, I'll do it if people want me to. I'd rather see either Chris or Jason do it though. Chris knows way more about other people in this game than I do, and I assume most people find Jason to be way less of a cbomb than they think I am.

If people are cool with more than one Convicted rep I'll do it.

All I know is that Demon Monkey is on his way to WW of the Year.

Reading comprehension during nomination process to cypher through the BS is all that is necessary.

Small committee, 3-5 people sounds about right. Unless what we look for here is to bring out the popcorn and enjoy forum drama.

Small committee it is. It's been decided.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like a big committee.

And for Mike to send a mass email to point our managers to this thread. Give everyone a chance to voice their opinions and give ideas.

Just because the "Game Improvements" committee did not work it doesn`t mean this won`t work. Also improvements was doomed from day 1 since Mike was never willing to put in the hours on some big changes poeple were demanding.

Since Mike made his stace perfectly clear stating that this game does not generate enough revenue for him to put in significant hours it has actually helped in making manager expectations more realistic.

Dear Don Camara,

Your feedback has been noted and deleted.

Time for (constructive) feedback was a long time ago, now it's purely time for nominations.

Derail this thread even further and risk a well deserved (forum) ban.

Hoping to have been at your service with the above, I wish you a lovely day.

Yours sincerly,

Bjorn

• Upvote 2

Nominations make your voice and vote heard there. Present your case and who you'd vote for during the nomination process.

For the love of god keep it simple and limit the voices this year. If it fails, expand next year. Mass committee was trialed with the failed and defunct "Game Development group".

TJ

Aylib

Alfred

PBR

j666, Mannetosen, or Kelly

Buff Minion or Scotty

Hare Rumpler

Pick a Finn

Bjorn or Akila *

Grump **

* I don't think Belgium MMA math can be trusted. I wouldn't put them on here this year but it seems most of you are ok with it

** served the greatest country fighting gooks or towel heads so you can play pretend mma manager

I may have missed a few details going through this thread on what size the committee will be or how its chosen but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to join as a rep if possible.

As for my nominations:

Rambo

HareRumpler

popart

Camara

Gator001

DeadDisney

aylib

Bleakardor

jjsquirrel

sabaton

barney

and if we are allowed to vote for our own alliance, jsdaugh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep it simple. 3 to 5 people at most... Just the mods should be fine.

To avoid drama, I agree this would be a wise decision. Just let the people state their case for a few weeks during nominations and let the mods decide the winners afterwards.

• Upvote 2

+1 on 2 members from each alliance that wants more than 1 member.

I think this year Igor runs away w Breakthrough manager of the year teh same way Latrobe Arundel wins his awards (of the year + his division) and karter wins manager of the year award.

just landslides in my humble opinion and would love to get their voices heard.

• Downvote 6

Also, has anyone spotted any good New Manager of the year candidate? I haven`t to be quite honest, of course me noticing them would require me losing to them and that ain`t happening with a 20'er

We might have the same issues as last year when it comes to this department.

Optimal MMA Picks? IDK don't see too many decent 2020 managers. IvanLoneWolf, Kamikaze Kush?