Election Bet?

gwad12345

Also I'm anti-vaccine but that's because I'm a healthy adult male who is in the understanding that we kill too many sharks for the squalene. Not talking shit the effect of vaccines or suggesting we remove them completely, I just have questions regarding the effects were having on that ecosystem due to the scale that we manufacture. It also appears you can get squalene from a lot of sources but we picked this animal because it's easy and we get volume - we could probably make pivot on that stance and diversify that source to ease up on any effects but this also appears to be about profit.

This is not a bad argument at all and I also have deep concerns about how human overpopulation - and the increase of consumerist culture - has impact on our planet.

Wouldn't be more logical (and maybe ethic, considering avoidable human suffer from avoidable diseases) to promote and advocate for population control policies?

Also let's check out what also use squalene: COSMETICS. They buy 90% of the squalene harvested from sharks.

Lets check the COSMETIC MARKET: 430 BILLION/year market

unknown.png

And now the VACCINE MARKET:

unknown.png

tenor.gif

As a sidenote, only a few number of vaccines actually use squalene, and Im not sure if USA uses any squalene-based vaccine at al. Only one of the 100 Coronavirus vaccines that are being tested actually uses squalene.

That is also a not valid argument to be an anti-vaxx. Sharks are not harvested for vaccines. They are harvested for skin creams. Also, EVEN if they were used in the largest group of vaccines (which they are not) the vaccine market is so small compared to cosmetic market that asking to stop vaccines because of it is like trying to hammer a nail but hitting your thumb instead.

Aim small, miss small. Promote and advocate for conscious consuming habits, global efforts to protect the enviroment against the REAL predatory markets. Advocate for less plastic if you care so much for them sharks, dolphins and turtles.

Take no offense. Just wanted to help.

I'm not touching this pile of crazy with a ten foot pole, but y'all should really listen to barney re: ADHD. I'm not a medical professional, but both my education and my day job involves ADHD to a fairly large degree. It can be absolutely crippling, and the diagnosing criteria are actually fairly stringent, at least in civilized countries. I have no idea how it works in hyper-capitalist developing countries like the US, but I assume they follow the same guidelines as, you know, everyone else on the planet

From participating in a couple of cross-country healthcare system comparison studies back when I was doing a PhD from epidemiology, I can confidently say that the US healthcare system is completely different from all other western countries. And I'm talking a chair vs a giraffe type of different.

(to be clear - different in the "better in some factors, worse in other factors" sense)

So, while what Karter says about adderall prescription practice sounds tinfoil-hat-level bullshit from mine, Eastern European, point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a precise description of the reality in the US.

From participating in a couple of cross-country healthcare system comparison studies back when I was doing a PhD from epidemiology, I can confidently say that the US healthcare system is completely different from all other western countries. And I'm talking a chair vs a giraffe type of different.

(to be clear - different in the "better in some factors, worse in other factors" sense)

So, while what Karter says about adderall prescription practice sounds tinfoil-hat-level bullshit from mine, Eastern European, point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a precise description of the reality in the US.

Literature I quoted is from US. He should put all that convicing data he has and publish it

Literature I quoted is from US. He should put all that convicing data he has and publish it

Your quote was ancient. When looking at a bit more modern piece, like this one https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6261411/ , it contains some fun lines like "There was a 344% increase in women (15–44) with private insurance that filled an ADHD medication prescription between 2003 and 2015." And Karter is talking about how he sees the world now in 2020.

Karter provides links but people don't read. It doesn't take rocket science to figure this shit out. Google and dive down the rabbit hole. If you're not willing to dive down the rabbit hole, congrats. you're a special case. This is how arguing on the internet works for dummies:

"I don't agree with you. Here's my opinion. Here's my link to support my opinion."

but they don't read shit you send them, links, evidence, etc. You reply and they resort to above method. they live in ignorant bliss and enjoy reading things that agree, support, or line up with what they think. Anything else is blasphemy and naturally resort to "Im rite ur dumb" logic. Those people usually don't realize how much of an idiot they really are. Blissful ignorance is better than idiotic support.

Only a dummy would talk about his college degree and education to enforce his support for big Pharma lol. Clinton, Epstein, Trump, Guliani, Nixon, Kim Jong Un, Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey, Bush, etc. they all have college level education.

most people like to feel awake

most people like to feel energy

pop a pill and feel supercharged

awesomeness! need my knock off limitless pill!

you see, most people are gonna like drugs

cuz drugs are fun and effective

people that like their drugs are gonna defend their drugs, especially when the man with the big pants tells you it's ok you need it

but drugs are bad mmmmmkay

I'll post the link to a couple books by a fancy college educated, new yorks times winning, and by tycoon terms, a super successful individual you can google and most definitely agree that he qualifies as more educated on the subject and smarter than everybody here by tycoon standards. because he has a college degree, and writes books, and says smart stuff. so he can be trusted.

ADHD Nation: Children, Doctors, Big Pharma, and the Making of an American Epidemic

Book by Alan Schwarz

https://books.google.com/books/about/ADHD_Nation.html?id=zo3tDAAAQBAJ&source=kp_book_description

https://books.google.com/books/about/ADHD_Nation.html?id=G_MeCgAAQBAJ&source=kp_book_description

or check out

ADHD Does Not Exist by DOCTOR Richard Saul (below is synopsis)

In this groundbreaking and controversial book, behavioral neurologist Dr. Richard Saul draws on five decades of experience treating thousands of patients labeled with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder—one of the fastest growing and widely diagnosed conditions today—to argue that ADHD is actually a cluster of symptoms stemming from over 20 other conditions and disorders.

According to recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 6.4 million children between the ages of four and seventeen have been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. While many skeptics believe that ADHD is a fabrication of drug companies and the medical establishment, the symptoms of attention-deficit and hyperactivity are all too real for millions of individuals who often cannot function without treatment. If ADHD does not exist, then what is causing these debilitating symptoms?

Over the course of half a century, physician Richard Saul has worked with thousands of patients demonstrating symptoms of ADHD. Based on his experience, he offers a shocking conclusion: ADHD is not a condition on its own, but rather a symptom complex caused by over twenty separate conditions—from poor eyesight and giftedness to bipolar disorder and depression—each requiring its own specific treatment. Drawing on in-depth scientific research and real-life stories from his numerous patients, ADHD Does not Exist synthesizes Dr. Saul's findings, and offers and clear advice for everyone seeking answers.

Im not even gonna read the full post.

Publishing a BOOK does not require peer review. You just write a bunch of bull shit and people print it, AKA the bible.

Thats why science is made on journals, not books.

TEXTBOOKs are considered same evidence level as "expert opinion". Regular books are not even considered.

A-method-for-grading-recommendations-acc

Im not even gonna read the full post.

Publishing a BOOK does not require peer review. You just write a bunch of bull shit and people print it, AKA the bible.

Thats why science is made on journals, not books.

TEXTBOOKs are considered same evidence level as "expert opinion". Regular books are not even considered.

A-method-for-grading-recommendations-acc

You know... people write journals... like, people wrote the bible. Same people who write science as law, and then re-write it later because the people from years before fucked it up...

and peer review... because peers are never compromised or influenced base on relationships or other social constructs... lobbyist could never impact the science community... because a jury of peers always come up with the correct and conclusive verdict.

science comprised bro. aliens are real. Epstein was assassinated. China released the corona. billionaires control the world. they have their hand so far up your ass they're working your mouth/fingers like a puppet.

you're a human pez dispenser to them. keep working for the man and passing out speed to kids in a 3rd world country. Chinese Jesus still loves you ❤

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...