League of Madness 2021

The1rstSaint

Draft Day  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is more appropriate time to draft

• Now, by selecting managers
    • At creation lock in, by selecting fighters

Here we go. I asked Popart to randomize the Draft Order for me.

Results are

image0.png

Once all COACHES have joined Discord I will discuss how the remaining 3 rounds will be drafted. Just Remember the fight picks are reversed so JW will have the first fight pick option, followed by Randall, Clubber, then Marky.

902 more creations til Creation Day lol.

• Upvote 1

Here we go. I asked Popart to randomize the Draft Order for me.

Results are

image0.png

Once all COACHES have joined Discord I will discuss how the remaining 3 rounds will be drafted. Just Remember the fight picks are reversed so JW will have the first fight pick option, followed by Randall, Clubber, then Marky.

902 more creations til Creation Day lol.

Could roll it out by highest manager rank.

I pick Karters fighter

Lol, let's keep that thought in mind for when the draft begins. I probably should have waited to post a daft order.

Draft will begin when fighter creations have been locked in. We can draft now if all coaches agree we just need to get with the teams after to decide who fights in which division. I will bring that up in Discord. I do like that idea to draft early though.

I don't get this, the draft is after fighters are created or not? If it's after, what's up with that in the PM you just sent about reaching out to your coach for build ideas. Fwiw, I think the draft should start now, creation later.

Apologies, gwad I'm working it out with the coaches just want everyone on the same page.

My two cents is that the draft should happen before fighter creation.

Reasons:

1) Newer managers will benefit from experienced coaches' input to creation builds.

2) Better quality fights/less squash matches as everyone should have "good" builds.

3) Allows coaches to strategize way better.

• Upvote 6

if you have not voted for initial training time yet please do. I was gonna close it when I got home but we got a tie currently.

Then I think it's safe to say we vote on the draft. I have a feeling that vote will be Unanimous so I will just give it a day, fingers crossed.

Wow 2 months training time has jumped into the lead. I didnt figure people would want to wait that long. Works for me I am good with whatever. That much time to start testing shouldnt be a problem.

Wow 2 months training time has jumped into the lead. I didnt figure people would want to wait that long. Works for me I am good with whatever. That much time to start testing shouldnt be a problem.

370k is a great spot to start and this Tournament is more designed as a "Keeper League" then last year with the extra training. Though Training was only 2 weeks less last season I believe, so not much longer. The Tournament itself is in fact is shortened, even though there is Double the fighters there will be 4 fights per week opposed to one.

In a close race i closed the polls and two months won narrowly 12 votes to 11. I want to let everyone know i will host as many events as needed for people to test there fighters in a timely manner even if it sinks a million in diminishing returns lol. And hopefully I can time it right and the events won't be that far after creation.

The Draft poll is now up so cast your vote. TBH there are good reasons for either choice. Feel free to discuss any questions or concerns. After this vote is done we can move on to finalizing the weight classes then it should be a waiting process for370k. 845 creations til D-Day!

• Upvote 1