Madness MMA 370K

The1rstSaint

1606171943output_yi9H25.gif

Welcome to the Madness!

Madness MMA is the home of future MMA greats of the 370k Variety, as well as non ID boss's!

The League of Madness, and the soon to be well known Kings of Madness will be kicking off MMMA in the 2021 calendar year.
Kings of Madness will be kick off in February of 2021

"Kings of Madness"

KOM CROWN>16069251514810.png

Single elimination Tournaments in 6 weight categories. All fights will be in the 265+ division but weight must stay in spec for fighters selected weight class.

Weight Classes

*Min walking weight= normal weight(Not "can cut too")

Featherweight (125-150) Min Walking 125

Lightweight (151-169) Min Walking 151

Welterweight (170-184) Min Walking 170

Middleweight (185-204) Min Walking 185

Light Heavyweight (205-225) Min Walking 205 

Heavyweight (226-300+) Min Walking 225

Featherweight Division.             

Lightweight Division

Welterweight Division

Middleweight Division

Light Heavyweight Division

Heavyweight

The Winners of the Inaugural "Kings of Madness" will be awarded with a Custom Trophy and labeled the King of there respected w/c. From there they will defend there crown as a champion should do or be giving the option to move to Pulse Fc. Also when a "King of Madness" champion moves on a new Tournament will be announced to crown the next King of that selected Division.

Important this Division is STILL a feeder for PFC and  when you're ready to make the move just let myself or Randall know!

Potential  "Birth of a Warrior" 

Featherweights

Kili Disson

Ares Galvao

Hank Rufkin

Rick Richardson

Karl Childers

Kloockz Diesel

League of Madness details

Thread for the League of Madness>>>.     

Future 370k Champions and Rankings to come

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

"Kings of Madness" will officially kick off on February 6th with the HW's 16069251514810.png

The top 8 Heavyweights will square off in a Single elimination Tournament with the winner earning the coveted KOM HW Crown. The remaining HWs will fill out the rest of the card in a separate Tournament where the winner will become the #1 contender to said Crown. The remaining divisions will follow 205, 185, 170, 155, and 140.

In other news congratulations to the Winners of the Trival Combat 1 Million$ tournaments this far.

FW-   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kendo HirigushiKendo Hirigushi, Kendo made quick work of Edward Conan in the first round of there Tournament final

LW-   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Emilio RojasEmilio Rojas, Rojas also picked up nice paycheck with his 1rst round KO of Herbert Mullin in the finals.
HW-  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Radio PhilipsRadio Philips , Philips was able to avenge a previous defeat by KOing Knock Out in Rd 1 of there Finals bout.

Just three 1 Million$ winners remain

Nigel Benn Jr vs Mike Holmes Jr at 205

Mauro Carnera vs Billy Cubbedge  at 185

Patriootti Pate vs Marvin Vettori at 170

Current Rankings leading into the Kings of Madness. Which is all subject to change, as there are a few  matches booked. Of course as well there is still fighters parting ways and others still actively being recruited. This will though give everyone an idea where they are in the division currently. I will continue to update weekly.

Top 8 fighers will fill out the Main"Kings of Madness" bracket, the following 9-16 fighers will fill the consolidation bracket.

Featherweight (150-below)

Karl Hermann

Aishah Bin Sari

T. Ignatowski

Philip Ziskie

Marcos Sanchez

Tzu Chu

Oenomaus Doctore

Giuseppe Amodei

Bartlomiej Jan

10 Anthon Van Der Dusse

11 Jimmy Doyle

12 Alejandro Sepulveda

13 Cruz Dominiguez

14 The Prophet

15 Tempe Gorge

16 Marcus Aurelius

Oshan Jackson

Lightweight(151-169)

Emilio Rojas

Kendo Hirigushi

Herbert Mullin

Edward Conan

Samuel Nti

Steven Petersen

Larson Picker

Atanase Teodor

Von Magnaron

10 Monte Cassino

11 Elazar Shalit

12 Brian Ortega

13 Ramazan Jainar

14 Gianni Castellana

15 Mateusz Biernat

16 Jax Thomas

Ethan Irwin

Stanley Kubrick

Sam Spencer

Conor Twelve

Yasol Kim

Welterweight(170-184)

Chad Smith

Patriootti Pate

Khaba Dagestanskiy

Topher Curtis

Ricardo Rebenta

Jocko Goggins

Manu Ahonen

Tony Vazzappo

Randy The Show

10 Pete Vonshredder

11 Kaspars Petrovs

12 Marc Read

13 Joseph Telushikin

14 Lynn Steinheiser

15 Johny Handicks

16 Raphael Hide

Cole Orion

Middleweight(185-202)

Mauro Carnera

Jeff Mma

Hannu Karpo

L�onard Lucy

Shaun Brownie

Billy Cubbedge

Boss Yonic

Kappa Knox  

Macho Man Savage

10 Scott Hill

11 William Ralph Dean

12 R. Burduada No Cranio

13 John Lawrence

14 Vladimir Punchsky

15 Valentin Saric

16 Black Mamba

Edwin Lucan

Dave Beast

Juho Heikkinen

Bagel Boss

Gurgen Davidyan

Ryan Del Oeste

Pak Mei

Arnoldas Sireika

Chief Bear

Light Heavyweight(203-225)

Nigel Benn Jr

Schmorgen Biscuit

Jack Number

Darth Sidious

Henri Jospin

David Brent

Kamden Jackson

Daniel Orndorf

Matt Manners

10 Levan Revazshvili

11 Don Johns

12 Paul Rabbitte

13 Kyle Kuzma

14 Mousa Dembele

15 Roman Gruzinsky

Heavyweight(226-above)

Tyrano Jackson

Professor Xe

Gary Sparxx

Jimmy Nickels

Francisco Babyara

Inspektor Dee

Neville Southall

Eddie Miller

Konstantin Stepanov

10 Expendable Crewman V

11 Arild Ringnes

12 Charles Bronson

13 Paul Starker

14 Dodong Santiago

15 Culver Crimson

16 Mikko Alatalo

Michael Brakeley

Devin Skrumbellos

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to Nigel Benn Jr  and Mauro Carnera  upon winning the 1 million dollar Tribal Combat Tournaments for 185 and 205 respectively.
             40b20.jpg         14713554564667.png

Nigel Benn Jr                               Mauro Carnera

Both of these Gentlemen will be entered in the "Kings of Madness" as # 1 seeds in there Divisions. Here is the schedule for "KOM" which will begin January 30th.

January 30th-The Lightweights MMMA Kings of Madness 1( LW)

January 31rst-The Middleweights MMMA Kings of Madness 2(MW)

February 6th-The Heavyweights MMMA Kings of Madness 3 (HW)

February 7th-The Featherweights MMMA Kings of Madness 4 (FW)

February 13th-The Welterweights MMMA Kings of Madness 5 (WW)

February 14th-The Light Heavyweights MMMA Kings of Madness 6 (LHW)

Middleweights will probably be the first i book as most of the top seeds are currently waiting for fights. Thanks all for the continued patience!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a few 205ers to join the  LHW "Kings of Madness" . It has been a bad week for the division as we lost quite a few.

There is no requirement it's Non ID Tournament, just need to be above 202 lbs and able to cut to 205. Im also keen for fighter loans if your already contracted, single elimination so no big obligations here.

1607319258tc21.png

The Tribal Combat brand will be coming to an end on January 2ND but we have a blockbuster champion vs champion Main Event lined up, to see it go out in a Glorious blaze! Don't you fret though, cause there shall be plenty of Madness to fill the void.  

There is a ton of important fights to go along with the headliner as we inch closer to the opening of "Kings of Madness" and lets also mention the "League of Madness" but that one is a whole separate topic! 

Here is a glance of the prelims.

Tempe Gorge vs Marcus Aurelius at Featherweight

Felipe Ferreira-Alves vs Cole Orion at Welterweight

Kaspars Petrovs vs Joao Silvera at Welterweight

Stanley Kubrick vs Ramazan Jainar at Lightweight

Giuseppe Amodei vs Tzu Chu at Bantamweight

Main Card

Middleweight Division

Alexey Molotov vs Juho Heikkinen

Former FartMMA middleweight  title Contender Alexe Molotov Left the company with a bad taste in his mouth, could have been a "cup a fart" who knows. A five fight loosing streak was the actual cause though, which was also the reason he recently changed fight camps. After a impressive 1rst round KO on the QFC circuit he now steps in for his Tribal Combat debut. The Russian will welcome another newcomer in former Limitless MW Juho Heikkinen. Heikkinen looks to join the feet at MW in the "Kings of Madness" but he has no easy task ahead.

Final Verdict: Molotov has had some moral issues that where noticed upon his contract signing, which may have a significant factor in the outcome. If Juho pushes the pace I see Molotov cracking. Maybe even cup a fart at some point, worth a shot!

Middleweight Division

Dave Beast vs Kappa Knox

Former Middleweight champion of the now Madness promotion, Dave Beast has returned after a stint in Pulse Fighting Championship . Beast had a tough run with pulse going 1-4, but with the KO abilities he posses he can still be a legit  threat. Dave will have a very dangerous opponent upon his return though and I say "KO Of the Night" is a possibility.  Kappa Knox comes from a long line of Knox fighters under the tutelage of sensei Gunner. Another former former Fart MMA title Contender Kappa is looking to make a huge  statement with a win over the former champ.

Final Verdict: If Kappa plans to have a boxing match with Dave it may be a big mistake but it Will be a fun one to watch. I'm gonna give Knox the edge though as the time ticks away and the Beast begins to tire.

Middleweight Division

Paul Sight vs Ricardo Rebenta

Another former Middleweight champion here looks to step into the cage one last time with the promotion as we wish Paul Sight the absolute best. Sighthas keen sight for punching people's lights out as 19 of his 20 wins ended in KO or TKO finish. Paul will be facing another Mainstay of the promotion who looks to punch his ticket into the KOM welterweight Tournament. That man is BJJ Blackbelt Ricardo Rebenta a ground fighter with 6 Submission victories. Rebenta is coming off a submission of the Night award his last time out and wants to keep his winning  momentum going.

Final Verdict: Sight wants to leave with a nice showing and if he can avoid the ground I expect he will. Only Rebenta is a crafty grappler and if his chin holds up I expect Ricardo to leave with another potential "Sub of the Night" bonus.

Co-Main Event

Featherweight Division

Kendo Hirigushi                   vs           Aishah Bin Sari

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kendo Hirigushi              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Aishah Bin Sari

Are Co-Main Event will simply be for bragging rights as both contestants are locked into there "Kings of Madness" seeding. Will start with former promotional Featherweight champion and the winner of the Tribal Combat 1 Million$ FW Tournament Kendo Hirigushi. Kendois coming off back to back wins over top competition in the likes of Edward Conan and The Reverend Jim Ignatowski. The Japanese striker will be the #2 seed at Lightweight. In the opposite corner is Bin Sari whom is likewise looking for his third consecutive victory. Aishah is also a mildly decorated Kickboxers and at just 29 looks to finally be scratching the surface  of his young career in MMA.

Final Verdict: Both are versatile on there feet, and have strong camps behind them. I favor "Doll Hands" here though as experience may be a deciding factor.

Main Event

Welterweight Division

Chad Smith                          vs         Patty O Reilly

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chad Smith             Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Patty O Reilly

Now we have reached the fight we have all been waiting for, in the words of the Senior Buffer "Let's get ready to rumble"!

Current Welterweight champion "Hanging" Chad Smith is currently riding a four fight winning streak all of which where finishes. He took out a true Tycoon Legend his last outting with a comeback 3Rd round tko victory over Akeen Coker. Smith is a Dangerous KO finisher with 14 of them to his credit, and regardless of this outcome has clinched the #1 seed in the "Kings of Madness" Welterweight Tournament. 

Are other Main Eventer is the current Middleweight champion Patty O ReIlly who is on a 7 fight win streak. O'Reilly is the total package with a Respected ground game and proven Stand-up game as well. Patty is 11-2 as a pro with 4 (T)KO's, 4 subs and 3 Decision victories under his belt. O'Reilly has already informed the the promotion he has plans to take it to the next level after this fight and I can assure you he intends to leave with a excellent showing.

Final Verdict: Patty is a formidable  matchup for Smith on the feet but I give Chad the edge there. There are some questions about Smith when it comes to the ground and he usually won't even sweet it bbbbuuuutttttt Patty a Elite wrestler with a BJJ Black belt will most definitely test Chads grappling here.

I can't and won't pick a winner here, ohhhhh wait there is a winner in fact. Every one who has booked there seat at King Theatre for January 2nds final Tribal Combat event.

Incoming MADNESS will follow!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

1608996801Insanity%20temp.png

Madness Insanity 1 "Preview"

Hello ladies and gentlejerks! As you may know Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push. And I Mister Madness will be here to push it to the limit. So let's put a smile on that face. The Madness MMA Organization is back in the game and all begins with the re-awakening of "Insanity". With all the Tournament shenanigans going on here, let us not forget about the little guys looking to get there MMA careers underway in a lesser known setting such as say"The League of Madness". Just remember I'm not political I'm just here to make people laugh, so let the circus begin!

Here is a rundown of the fights below, with a few details of are chaotic competitors.

205 lbs. Baldur Kristjansson vs Testy Three

"Kaboom" Kristiansson is an Icelandic Boxer looking to score his first win after a QFC loss in his debut. He will we welcome a Belarusian born newcomer in the name of Testy three, or whom I like to refer to as the third testicle.

170 lbs. Anthony Lawyer vs Jaxton Kidd

The Bulgin Bulgarian Anthony Lawyer will look to wrestle his way to his first victory. He has a Stern test in front of him though as Australian fighter Jaxton Kidd of Tin Can Athletics makes his debut and looks to have the wrasslin edge.

155 lbs. Libertad Muerte vs Chad Zoff

This next fight I'm a bit intrigued about as the Mexican Muay Thai fighter who recently knocked out my doppelganger Mr Madness makes his Madness debut. He will meet Chad "Easy Z" Zoff  who hails from the city that never sleeps Las Vegas.

205 lbs. George Walker vs Rajon Shaw

Czech Republic born George Walker (He must be an import) is known as "Samurai" and though he is an accomplished boxer I surely hope he brings his sword in the cage! His opponent I originally had something nice to say but the fat fuck doesn't look like he will make the 205 weight mark! 

185 lbs. Markus Maverick vs Rian Tully

Are feature prelim is deadly duel between "Maniac" Maverick a Icelandic Boxer coming off a 5 second knock Out win in his QFC debut. He will welcome a Irish born Boxer in the likes of Rian "Cu Chulainn" Tully, this should be a rockem -sockem style fiasco  a personal favorite of mine. Blood, Anarchy and a few missing teeth are guranteed!

Main Card

170 lbs.  Darth Banzai vs Jonas Jones

Kicking off the Main order of Madness is a Dart "Bane" Banzai a Jap-Thai fighter looking to improve to 2-0 as a pro. Bolton, England's pride and joy Jonas Jones will meet "Bane" as Jones whom is a brown belt in bjj looks to add a little brown to his opponents trunks with some horrifying submission locks.

170 lbs. Mi Shin Ii vs. TJ Thompson

South Korean welterweight Mi "Superior Knight" Shin li will look to improve to 2-0 but he looks to be a little fatigued and may need a nappy poo. Meanwhile UK fighter TJ Thompson will look to put Shin Li to sleep himself as the 0-1 boxer seeks his first pro win.

155 lbs. Joe Glover vs Maximus Nut Shot

Joe "Golden" Glover is off to a not so golden 0-2 record and he will need to learn some Sprawl and Brawl tactics if he wants to win this bout (Mister Madness may need to lend some words of wisdom to this youngster). 1-0 Jamaican wrestler Maximus Nut Shot will try and expose his opponent early and often with some grappling aggression.
With a name like Maximus Nut Shot and a mug like this>Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Maximus Nut Shot I fully endorse this lad hahahahahaha.

Co-Main

135 lbs. Doc Hoya vs Billy Sampson

In the Co-Main Event of the evening we will see a couple Bantamweights looking to keep there undefeated streaks in tact. Barbados born BJJ Btown belt Doc "Father Time" Hoya has one submission victory to his name as he would love nothing more than to add another in his Madness debut. His opposition is the Aussie Billy "Goat Boy" Sampson a 2-0 prospect with finishes in both his previous fights, 1 by submission and the other by TKO.

Main Event

185 lbs. Luca Anacoreta vs Charlie Johnston

In the Main Event of the evening we have a contrast in styles and in experience if we want to be real. In the red corner stands Luca Anacoreta of Rome, Italy who is off to a impressive 3-0 start to his MMA career. Luca has no nickname but Mister Madness will bestow the name "Anaconda" Anacoreta upon him for his masterfully choking and limb snapping abilities thus far. In the blue corner making his pro debut is the Kiwi "Ko Machine" Charlie Johnston aka Straight up killing machine, sounds like my kinda guy. Charlie brings a strong boxing presence to the Madness cage but he will most certainly need to avoid the ground game from his counterpart Luca.

That's all the Madness and Insanity I got for now. Let ,me just leave you with this simple but sweet words of wisdom. "Some people want to see you fail, so make sure you Disappoint them!"

Mister Madness is out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1608995318KOM%20lw.png

stpaddys-600x372.jpg

"King's of Madness" Lightweights Preview with host Douche McBaggins

" Hello you Mad Mfers It's great to be back with Madness MMA. Some of you may already be familiar with my work, if your not though I am MMMA's first, and favorite Drunken Journalist(Mister Madness, who teh fook is dat guy?). Today we Will take a in-depth look at the Kings of Madness Lightweight Tournament. 16 of the toughest and most violent Lightweights will compete to see who truly is the King of the Madness Lightweights. We will be looking at all 8 opening round matchups from Block A and Block B. So let's get this show on the road so I can start pouring these pints down the hatch!

Block B matchups

Gianni_vs_Ramazan.jpg?width=316&height=3

#2 Gianni  Castellana     vs #7 Ramazan Jainar

Ramazan Jainar: Janiar has 34 pro fights and is slightly ahead as he has won 18 of them. The impressive part is 17 of those where by Knock Out, add in 5 "KO of the Night" and 2 "Fight of the Night" bonuses and you got yourself a entertaining go for broke style of fighter in Ramazan. The former Syn vet has also had some troubles being KO'd himself. Hence the"Go for broke" tag but he simply separates the Men from the Boys. I surely hope that's a milk Stache he is wearing btw.

Gianni Castellana: Castellana is the youngest competitor of the Lightweights at just 26 years of age. Much like his opponent he also brings the pain by way of Knock Out with 7 of 8 of his victories ending in vicious KO fashion. Gianni is a former JAG and Skrap fights veteran and has won 3 out of his last 4 fights, including a second round KO in his Madness MMA debut. An interesting fact about Castellana is he holds a Black belt in BJJ but it is most used in his defense so far, but something to watch for is his improving ground game.

Monte_vs_Brian.jpg?width=316&height=300

#3 Monte Cassino   vs    #6 Brian Ortega

Brian Ortega: Ortega is a former Skrap fights LW Champion and holds a 2-2 in Madness MMA. "T-CITY" is a good grappler and is always a threat if it goes to the ground, 13 of his 17 pro victories are by way of various submissions. He has also managed to rack up 7 "Sub of the Night" bonuses most recently his win over Ethan Irwin whom he submitted in round 2 by Rear naked choke. Brian has recently changed  management Teams and this will be his first fight under Arthur Bucks .

Monte Cassino: Cassino is a long time vet of Madness MMA parent Org PFC and a former Featherweight champion early in his career with KOFC. Monte is 0-1 here loosing his debut fight against Philip Ziskie by Unanimous Decision. The Italian born fighter is a point fighter and of his 35 pro fights 30 of them have gone to a Decision. Monte has also recently switched managers as he looks to get his first W under Theo Doro .

Stanley_vs_Elazar.jpg?width=316&height=3

#4 Stanley Kubrick   vs   #5 Elazar Shalit

Elazar Shalit: Yet another former Skrap fights champion in Shalit as he enters the mix at Lightweight, this German Fighter is looking to bounce back after suffering 3 straight losses. Elazar is one of the more well rounded fighters in the competition with 3 (T)KO's, 3 Subs, and 2 Decision victories to his credit. "Mensh" has fought some top opposition during his 3 fight loosing streak, and at 29 years of age I won't be shocked one bit if he makes some noise in this Tournament.

Stanley Kubrick: Kubrick on the other hand is looking to keep a two fight winning streak going, both of which where finishes. Stanley is a former RISE Featherweight champion which he won early in his pro career.  Known for his Knock Out abilities, Kubrick has won 12 of his 13 victories by way of (T)KO. The 31 year old native of London now resides in Los Angeles where he trains under his Sensei Jay Stanley .

von_vs_jax.jpg?width=316&height=300

#1 Von Magnaron    vs    #8 Jax Thomas

Jax Thomas: Thomas was the final qualifying Lightweight competitor, and recently a PFC and PANDA fights vet. Like many others he also is a former champion, in fact he may very well have the most Title defenses of all the participants. He had 5 straight Title defenses for then ow defunct Iron Man Fight Club (315k+) in 2018. The 33 year old Philadelphia native has also notched an astonishing 22 (T)KO victories as well as 9 "of the Night" bonuses in his 45 fight career.

Von Magnaron: Magnaron a one time Pulse FC Lightweight champion had a impressive Tribal Combat(Madness predecessor) debut when he took a Unanimous Decision victory over Don Gotti. Von at 39 years of age has also racked up some bonuses, 6 (FOTN), 4 (SOTN) and 1 (KOTN). "The Professional" is one of a few near the age of 40 guys in the KOM Tournaments looking to prove they still have what it takes. Von is the #1 seed in Block B.

Block A

Kendo_vs_Larson.jpg?width=316&height=300

#2 Kendo Hirigushi   vs   #7 Larson Picker *Fight of the Night pick*

Larson Picker: Picker a former Devastation Fighting Championship (290k+) Lightweight champion, is looking to snap a 2 fight loosing skid and is now 6-4 since joining this org, which has rebranded just 3 times. Larson Started his career as a feared striker but in his recent years has adapted to point fighting in the later rounds. Hailing from Montreal he is one of the most experienced fighters on the Madness roster with 53 pro fights, and at 38 years of age hasn't shown much of a slow down.

Kendo Hirigushi: Hirigushi is a highly decorated fighter, a former two time CCF Lightweight Champion as well as holding the FW strap right here. Kendo most recently won the 1 Million $ Tribal Combat Featherweight Tournament beating the likes of Edward Conan and The Reverend Jim Ignatowski. "Doll Hands" now takes aim at the KOM Lightweight Tournament and has got to be one of the favorites. Hirigushi is also a former KT fighter and I expect an excellent bought with picker.

Herbert_vs_Steven.jpg?width=316&height=3

#3 Herbert Mullin    vs    #6 Steven Peterson

Steven Petersen: Peterson is a recent addition to the LW field coming over  from PANDA fights where he was a former title challenger. Steven looks to jump back in the winners circle in his debut here after dropping his previous two bouts. Aside from his alliance with the legendary FinnFighters group, Peterson has a fairly balanced style with 9 (T)KO's and 6 Decision victories. The 36 year old Portland based fighter has garnered 4 performance bonuses as well.

Herbert Mullin: Mullin is a 5 fight vet with the TC banner attached and started very strong going 4-0 before loosing to Emilio Rojas in the TC 1 Million $ Lightweight Tournament final. Herbert is another former Skrap LW Champ as well as BFC Open-weight champ. Mullin a versatile striker seems to be in the Prime of his career and has recently found a new rising manager in the name of Loocus Kramer . These two could very well be a recipe for greatness.

Edward_vs_Samuel.jpg?width=316&height=30

#4 Edward Conan    vs    #5 Samuel Nti

Samuel Nti: Nti a 35 year old Ghanaian native is a former BFF Open-weight champ and had an impressive 4 fight title Defense streak with the org, slaying some Giants! Samuel has gained a huge following in MMA as he has nearly cracked top ten status p4p reaching as high as 11 in the rankings. A former Welterweight competitor here Budo" looks to now do some damage at Lightweight. Samuel is a long time Member of Alfred Top Team and protege of Alfred Winterbottom.

Edward Conan: Conan has the most fights with the now Madness MMA promotion going 7-4 in his 11 fights here and also winning the Featherweight strap at one point. Edward is a BJJ Black belt but is known to have heavy hands which is evident by his 8 (T)KO victories. Like his counterpart, Conan has been with his Manager Whymer Van Mastodon since day one and this 28 year old is still progressing as a Mixed Martial Artist every day.

Emilio_vs_Atanase.jpg?width=316&height=3

#1 Emilio Rojas      vs      #8 Atanase Teodor

Atanase Teodor: Teodor has held Titles with 3 separate promotions, one of which was the Original Madness MMA which was later called HELLBENT Combat Club. At 42 years of age this Romanian Fighter has had a great MMA Career as he enters the twilight stage. "Rebel" is a ruthless striker with 20 KO wins and a couple performance bonuses to go with. Atanase is one of several Petro Sohitto  managed fighters along with fellow KOM competitor Larson Picker on the roster.

Emilio Rojas: Rojas surprisingly hasn't held a title in his 42 fight Career but has indeed gained some much needed notoriety recently winning the Tribal Combat 1 million $ Lightweight Tournament. The 38 year old Colombian Fighter is now having a late surge in his career as he has rallied off 4 straight (T)KO victories in route to his recent Tournament win. Much of this could be to his recent changes in management now with Clubber Winger. Emilio is the #1 seed in Block A.

12 out of 16 of these Gentlemen has at some point been a MMA champion. What a field of Lightweights we have  in store for the "Kings of Madness".

Time has now come to bid you adieu and pour a round or 8. Stayed the Middleweight "Kings of Madness" will be next week!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1609781973Insanity%202.png

16065106356899.jpg Madness Insanity Vol. 2 Preview with Host Mister Madness

Ladies and Gentle-bums Madness Insanity Vol. 2 is set for the City of Sin, yet again! Paddy O'Malley's Bar will be jammed to the gills with 700 of the truly Maddest individuals one would ever meet.  By the way I hear this Douche McBaggins guy is back on the payroll, and has been mentioning my name way to often. Tell me something, my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Anywho, 10 exciting fights on the Insanity vol. 2 card, so here we go!

Prelim

Lightweights

August Jeaux    v    Adan Jereny

Jeaux will be making his Madness and pro MMA debut here and come in with a wrestling background of some sort. A native of Shrevport, Louisiana and member of Thib's Sweat Shoppe right there in Sin City will be looking for a impressive showing in his first pro Fight!

Jereny is a Las Vegas product who is currently 0-2 after a not so glorious QFC run. The 700 intoxicated fans at Paddy O'Malley's will surely be cheering the young lad on, as well as his 200+ training partners at 
Cozad MMA Las Vegas.

Bantamweights

Mark Hendereson    v    Haukur Karlsson

Hendereson also known as "The Python" is looking to stay on track after a CHAOTIC pro debut where he finished his foe by TKO(slam). Hailing from Melbourne, Australia Mark has a fairly balanced attack but like most pythons I expect some choking and suffocating behavior.

Karlsson a Reykjavik, Icelandic descendant is looking to collect his first W after loosing his debut fight via kimura submission. "Haukzi" is a Muay Thai expert developing his MMA game. If you are facing a Python, do not let him take you down or DESTRUCTION will follow.

Welterweights

Mike Camble    v    Rick Higgins

Camble out of Detroit, Michigan as a wrestling based Fighter that will be making his Pro debut. Mike trains at 3Band MMA a nice cozy little gym out of LA and member of the Black Dawn alliance.

Higgins Is 0-1 as a pro and the Montreal prospect will need to halt his training intensity or we may need to get a early coffin prepared for the chap. Rick is a BJJ Brownbelt but he did manage to get subbed by a purple belt OUCH, Im pulling for the "Boss" though. Just take a nap though, kid.

Featherweights

Alfie Harper    v    Wallace Everett

Harper is a Muay Thai practitioner out of Rutherglen, Scotland and member of the the Cozad MMA Sydney gym. Alfie is also know as "Wallace" which is surely due to the famed Scot "Braveheart" William Wallace and not the fact his opponent is named Wallace.

Everett a Boston, Massachusetts prospect now trains in TOKYO at Advanced Fitness Inc. Jack of all trades, master of none, but he can go "All Night long" which may be a asset as these two VIGILANTES make there MMA debut.

Feature Prelim fight

Light Heavyweights

Edmond Dos Olivera    v    Veras Tahir

Dos Oliveira of Curitiba, Parana, Brazil will make his MMA debut and this 18 year old looks to have a striker base. Training at Battle House MMA Edmond will be looking for a MURDEROUS debut. I saw the look of Eternal Rest in his eyes just a few days ago.

Tahir a Broome, Australia native lost a closely contested Decision to "Him we do not speak of" and has been partying like a rockstar since with manager Goat Boy. "The Constrictor" is a BJJ purple belt but if he doesn't rest properly he may be forced to sleep on fight night!

Main Card

Featherweights

Subject Fourteen    v    Deshawn Shaw

The opening bout for the Main Card will be between a couple debuting Featherweight fighters, one will leave joyfully and Confident, while the other left scratching his third testicle wondering WTF went wrong.

Fourteen is a Yangon, Burma native well known in Myanmar as "The Cobra African Burmese". Word is he likes to tickle his prey before striking with his venomous final blow. I expect this Cozad MMA London pupil to eventually try and get this one to the mat. 

Shaw is are second Hometown hero from Las Vegas but now resides in Hilo where he trains at Special Ops N7 Training ."Money" has a balanced attack but Will want to be cautious with Fourteen on the ground IMO, Captain obvious strikes again.

Bantamweights

Jake Brown    v    Monty Proffit

Two more debuting fighters meet at 135 pounds, sadly we won't be treated with are 4th various snake nickname of the event though, but there will be VIOLENCE!

Brown hails from Minneapolis, Minnesota but now calls Montreal his home where he trains at Puncher's Chance Collective. "Quicksand" though may not be needing a puncher's chance as I got a funny feeling he will be doing most of his dirty work close range, and on the mat.

Profitt was born in Oakland, California but has moved to Sydney for his training. "Cash" Monty Profit knows that MONEY is the root of all EVIL, but it's a evil happiness. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say these two unheard of newcomers put forward a bloody war, a Fright of the Night if you will.

Heavyweights

Charlie IV    v    Sigmund Cabrera

Are next Fight is uncertain at this point as one of the fighters(Cabrera) has slipped into a nasty lifestyle of over eating and his weight is a huge concern.

IV is a lights out striker and he let that be known early in his Pro debut when he dismantled his foe with a SOUL SHATTERING uppercut, further damage was not needed as the opponent lied with blood flowing like a fountain. Charlie "Char" IV is one scary Filipino Heavyweight.

Cabrera is trending in the opposite direction with his career after a strong start in his debut wining round one, Sigmund was quickly choked out in the next round. On paper "Brazilboy" has the tools including a chin made of stone, but can the fat fuck make weight. Here is a picture I took just yesterday at his home in Brazil, compared to his debut fight pic.

16081718202889.jpg          original.jpg?width=400&height=235

Debut pic.                                                           Pic taken yesterday

Get yourself together Cabrera.

Co-Main

Heavyweights

Oleksandr Kimbors    v    Bugsy Seigel

Are Co-Main event will pit a couple promising Heavyweights, This is also my choice for "KO of the Night".

Kimbors is from the island of Tuvalu and has a 0-1 record, he struggled in his debut and was KO'd by way of a MONSTEROUS hook in round 1. Tuvalo is going to be in for a HORRIFIC night if he doesn't rest. 

Seigel is a Chicago bred fighter who Will be making his pro MMA debut at Insanity vol 2. I hear he may know a little Muay Thai from a few sources at the Ice Cream Parlour facilities. Let's be honest though I know Bugsy from a whole different lifestyle one that's full of greed, guns and god-like Glory for bad men that is!

Main Event

Lightweights

Kyle Fox    v    Jordan White

Not your picture -perfect Main Event but this fight could be complete INSANITY provided both 155ers are ready for the big time.

Fox is are first Welshman to step foot in the new Madness cage and though his Debut QFC bout didn't go as planned he looks rejuvenated and ready for some MADNESS. Training now at Cozad MMA Helsinki in Helsinki but of course, Kyle is a confident wrestler and if he can get his counterpart down to his realm we may truly see what this kid is capable of.

White is a American bred Texan who now resides in LA, he makes his pro debut as a Madness Insanity Vol 2 Headliner, what a start indeed. A member of the coveted Tycoon Alliance, white looks to have a Sprawl and Brawl base or is it a wall and stall, will soon find out.

In a world full of MADNESS, I Mister Madness will be your hero! And remember what doesn't kill you only makes you stranger!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1608996801Insanity%20temp.png

Madness Insanity Review with Mister Madness!
16065106356899.jpg

"Paddy O'Malley's was the place to be on January 21rst, for the reboot of Madness MMA's INSANITY series. A series of true VIOLENCE and ANARCHY for the whole  family of course, you know my Gam Gam loved the show. The Main Card was full of finishes, all 5 in fact(4 submissions).  Enough of the chit chat let's take a quick glance at the preliminary card. And...Here...We...Go.

Prelims

Testy Three def Baldur Kristjansson TKO(Punches) RD.1 (3:13) Testy was landing at will! After a big left wobbled Baldur, a flurry of shots followed and I'm pretty sure even his third testy got one in clean.

Jaxton Kidd  def Anthony Lawyer  Submission(Arm Triangle) RD.3 (3:37)  Lawyer was clearly ahead with just a few minutes to go thanks to his masterful dry humping skills. The dry hump art does tire both the humper and humpee, which was evident when Kidd locked in a NASTY arm triangle for the victory.

Libertad Muerte  def Chad Zoff  Unanimous Decision   Libertad was not the most accurate of the night but he was the aggressor as he dominated. Zoff may have to rethink his game plan as he seemed to just try Head kicks as well as the clinch-break clinch, which really just pisses your opponent's off.

Markus Maverick  def Rian Tully  Unanimous Decision  This one was all "Maniac"! After a early knockdown at the beginning of the fight that opened a cut, Tully was doing well on the feet later, but his constant failed takedowns where his DEMISE.

RaJon Shaw missed weight badly and for that he will not be attending the MADNESS pancake after party. Opponent George Walker will be awarded his win bonus via the No Contest.

Main Card

Jonas Jones  def Darth Banzai  Submission(Kneebar)  RD. 2 (3:57)  This was a true gift of a Main Card opener and was a runner up for "Fight of the Night". Banzai came out GUNS BLAZING and was very close to finishing the fight slightly past the one minute mark, until a perfectly timed Desperation takedown was landed by Jonas. Banzai though seemed to have lost a step though as he started round 2 ahead on the scorecards. Jones Takedwon in round two spelled DISASTER for Darth , and points to Jonas for apologizing just prior to his Kneebar submission.

*Fight of the Night*

Mi Shin Ii  def TJ Thompson  Submission(Guillotine) RD. 3 (3:27)  Are "Fight of the Night" was a highly contested dry hump display as TJ Thompson seemed to have full control of the fight, he just wasn't doing anything besides spooning his opponent to near unconscious state hahahaha. Shin though was awake enough to lock in a deep guillotine with roughly a minute and a half to go in the fight.

*Submission of the Night*

Maximus Nut Shot  def Joe Glover  Submission RD. 1 (2:27)  Joe just could not get anything going besides a body shot. Maximus needed no Nut shots in this one just a brilliant display of grapple vision as he transitioned from a kimura to a neck cranking Guillotine lickety split. Nut shot moves to 2-0 as a pro and earns his first performance bonus. Meanwhile Joe has some obvious holes to fix but don't count the "Golden" one out just yet!

Co-Main Event

"KO of the Night"

Billy Sampson  def Doc Hoya  TKO(Strikes)  RD. 1 (0:51)  In a battle of two undefeated young Bantamweights it was all Billy Sampson in this one as he now stands atop The Division at 3-0. Sampson simply smeshed his opponent with a few DEATHLY timed grounds strikes, including a lovely elbow which forced referee Big Dong McFarley to intervene.

Main Event

Luca Anacoreta  def Charlie Johnston  Submission(Armbar) RD. 1  (3:50) "Anaconda" Anacoreta strikes again! Luca welcomed Charlie Johnston into the sport with a SUFFOCATING showing of ground fighting. A fight changer was apparent the moment when Johnston decided to clinch, never clinch with an Anaconda, Food for thought. Luca  is now 4-0 as a pro ,and the Middleweight contender has won all 4 by FRIGHTENING submission. As for the "Ko Machine" this event was in favor of the grapplers but like I always say "What does not kill you, only makes you stranger" get back in the gym kid and if your going to clinch with a Anaconda yo better be ready to slice and dice the big snake up!

A slithering display of submission skills was the way Madness Insanity 1 was won. 5 submissions in all, I still say be a MAN and STAND though but to each their own.

Stay tuned MADNESS MANIACS! My least favorite Drunken Irish journalist counterpart Douche McBaggins will be covering the"Kings of Madness" Middleweight Tournament very y soon.

• Upvote 5

1609782166KOM%20mw.png

Madness MMA presents "Kings of Madness" The Middleweights Preview by Douche McBaggins.

stpaddys-600x372_1.jpg?width=400&height= 

Hello again, it's your old pal "I'll be your" Douche McBaggins checking in once again as we Preview some Middleweight Tournament chaos known as the "Kings of Madness".  16 bad arse 185ers are ready for some action packed fisticuffs. Middleweight TC 1 Million $ Tournament winner Mauro Carnera is back as the # 1 seed as he looks to keep his streak of dominance going in block A. It won't be a easy task though as there is some tough competition in store, so let's get it started with the Block B bracket.

Block B

Scott_v_Valentin.jpg?width=316&height=30

#1 Scott Hill             Vs       #8  Valentin Saric

Scott Hill: No stranger to the Organization, Hill is a former two time Middleweight champion here as well as a former Middleweight champ of Anti Championship Berkut. Scott is a diverse mixed martial Artist but is most noted as a high level grappler with 9 of his 17 victories coming by way of submission. Hill is currently on a two fight loosing streak and can easily put that in the dust with a nice showing in the KOM Tournament.

Valentin Saric: Saric will be making his promotional debut here as the former Panda fights star looks to take his career to the next level. The Croatian is also a experienced ground fighter with a black belt in BJJ and has accumulated 6 Submission victories of his own. This will be Sarics biggest test to date and I expect a high level grappling match from these two.

William_v_Vladimir.jpg?width=316&height=

#4 William Ralph Dean vs #5 Vladimir Punchsky

William Ralph Dean: A one time Rising Stars Middleweight champion, Dean enters the competition making his 11th promotional appearance.  A winner of his last two bouts including a "KO of the Night" performance against Edwin Lucan recently, he heads into this tourny with nice momentum. Dean is an elite boxer and has finished his last ten victories by (T)KO.

Vladimir Punchsky: Punchisky is a blast from the Madness past, and after a rough run at GAMMA he looks to breathe new life into his MMA career. Vladimir is a hard nosed point fighter who has won 14 of his 19 victories by Decision. A long time protege of Santiago Frederico, both men know this could very well be a defining moment in Punchisky's career so it's time to cease the day.

Kappa_v_John.jpg?width=316&height=300

#3 Kappa Knox        vs     #6 John Lawrence

Kappa Knox: Kappa has had a rough time in the big fights as he fell short in all five of his title opportunities through the years. Knox was also somewhat upset by Dave Beast in his promotional debut, then again Beast is no slouch at all. Kappa though comes from a very strong camp and has all the skills to win this Tournament, just may need to make a few minor adjustments.

John Lawrence: Johnny is a five fight veteran to the promotion, where he has gone 2-3, but currently rides a 2 fight loosing skid. Lawrence's "strike first" motto is a bit fooling, as the BJJ Black belt has finished 11 out of 16 by Submission in his career. He has the boxing credentials to hold his own with knox, but ultimately I see the majority of his offense taking place on the mat.

Macho_v_Black.jpg?width=316&height=300

#2 Macho Man Savage vs  #7 Black Mamba

Macho Man Savage: Savage has been just that since joining the promotion going 4-1 here and finishing all his victories inside the first round. Macho Man is what Madness MMA is all about blunt force trauma mixed with amplified charisma, DIG IT! Savage is currently riding a 3 fight win streak as he enters the KOM Tournament and his ground and pound style of fighting is ridiculously unstoppable at times.

Black Mamba: Mamba will be making his long awaited Debut in the tournament and the former JAG fighter aims to turn some heads. "Mamba" is a versatile fighter that  prioritizes his stand-up striking but with a black belt in BJJ, one should be cautious with Black Mamba on the ground. Yet to record a submission in his career a matchup with Savage may force him to test those submission skills.

Block A

Mauro_v_Boss.jpg?width=316&height=300

#1 Mauro Carnera       vs     #8 Boss Yonic

Mauro Carnera: The "Italian Reaper" has looked quite strong in route to his 1 Million $ Tournament win for Tribal Combat. Now under the Madness banner Carnera sets out to be crowned the Middleweight "King of Madness". Mauro is a former West Coast Fights Middleweight champion, and has 9 KO victories to his resume. Carnera though has looked impressive as of late, by winning hard fought Decision which will come very handy in a Tournament of this caliber

Boss Yonic: Yonic is a one time Middleweight champion here as he managed to upset then champ Rama Arjuna by Unanimous Decision. Yonic is currently on a two fight skid, it should definitely be noted that his opposition in those two bouts where top of the food chain though. Yonic's the oldest  competitor in the Middleweight field at 38, only his age does not reflect his best trait which is his conditioning as he has 19 Decision victories under his belt.

Leonard_v_shaun.jpg?width=316&height=300

#4 L�onard Lucy     vs.    #5 Shaun Brownie

Leonard Lucy: Leonard is a former Empyrean Light Heavyweight champion, and is 1-1 with the promotion. Lucy is however coming off a loss, a highly contested loss all be it against then MW champ Patty O Reilly. Lucy may be the most dangerous striker at Middleweight as he has disposed 17 of his 19 wins by way of murderous (T)KO. Add his 8 performance bonuses and a strapping beefcake physique and where in for a treat, so to speak.

Shaun Brownie: Brownie has had a glorious comeback story going since joining are Organization going 3-1 here picking up wins over 
Scott HillMauro Carnera, and Billy Cubbedge. Two of those victories where by split Decision, keep in mind though Hill, and Carnera are two tough hombre's. Brownie has a balanced attack but with 8 KO's, 3 of which where one punch knock out, it's clear he like's to throw bombs much like his counterpart.

Hannu_v_Dave.jpg?width=316&height=300

#3 Hannu Karpo        vs      #6 Dave Beast

Hannu Karpo: "Toimittaja" will make his 5th appearance with the now Madness promotion, and has gone 3-1 in his previous fights. Karpo is a BJJ Blackbelt with 6 Submission victories, he also can box with the best of them which was apparent in his destruction of Paul Sight at TC 7 Sight vs Karpo. Hannu is also a veteran grappler going 4-4 in TWGC bouts and with coach Marky Mark in his corner Karpo is a legit threat.

Dave Beast: Dave is another former promotional Middleweight champion here with Beastly punching power. After a rough stint in are parent org Pulse, he returned with a "KO of the Night" performance as he finished a game 
Kappa Knox in round 1.  Beast has a respected and ruthless 18 (T)KO finishes to his credit, the Knox KO was an eye opener to the rest of the competitors for sure.

Jeff_v_Ricardo.jpg?width=316&height=300

#2 Jeff Mma          vs #7 Ricardo Burduada No Cranio

Jeff Mma:"The Real Deal" is a former Middleweight champion at GAMMA: Proving Grounds  and currently has a red hot 5 fight win streak going. Jeff is another accomplished striker with 20 (T)KO Victories but his most notable win may have been his Split Decision victory over Ciro Terranova back in 2018. Jeff Mma has been a long time client of his pops Jeff Mma Sr and will stop at nothing to keep his streak going.

Ricardo Burduada No Cranio: RBNC or "Motherfucker" as he is referred to, recently broke a horrendous 4 fight loosing streak with a first round TKO in a QFC bought. Ricardo was a late add to the tournament and will be making his promotional debut against Mma. "Motherfucker" matches up nicely with his opponent as he too is a deadly striker winning 11 of his 16 victories by (T)KO. In addition No Cranio has 6 performance bonuses in his career.

An alternate bought is also on the card as Chief Bear faces Arnoldas Sireika with the winner getting a shot, should a fighter not be able to continue.

The Lightweights surely have the lead with former Champions but the Middleweight competitors could very well leave with more destruction in the opening  stages of the Kings of Madness!

Be prepared for some top notch MMA action January 30the and the 31rst.

• Upvote 1

Madness Insanity Vol 2 "Performance bonus" Ceremony

1609781973Insanity%202.png

16065106356899.jpg 

Hello again it's Mister Madness  remember to support your local Jester. I'm here to review Madness Insanity Vol 2 with a special award ceremony for the evenings Performance stand outs.

First though a message from the Boss "Madness competitors I truly am psyched to have a new batch of talent, but I must discuss the importance of keeping your weight in check. Look I'm not worried at all with a few No Contest, the problem though is the pissed off opponent that made weight has wasted there sweat and tears they put forth in preparation for the fight. With this said though I will be personally sending a win and show payment to those fighters who where ready to fight but where forced to have a NC do to negligence of there opponents. Thanks, and keep the Madness rolling!"

"Submission of the Night"

Winner: Subject Fourteen Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Subject Fourteen

Subject Fourteen aka "Cobra African Burmese" put forward a slithering Performance in his pro debut. He masterfully forced Deshawn Shaw to tape out at just 1:45 in the very first round of there bout with a deadly Armbar. I look forward to seeing the young Myanmar prospect again, as he sets out to keep his winning streak in tact.

"KO of the Night"

Winner: August Jeaux Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - August Jeaux

August "Mighty" Jeaux is off to a triumphant start to his MMA career in part to a Mighty and vicious overhand right. His opponent Adan Jereny may have been trying to hard to land combo's when he should have been worried about covering his pretty little face. The end came at 2:07 in round one after the ref was forced to save the downed fighter as Jeaux was in Murder, Death, kill mode landing some nasty Punches on the ground.

"Fight of the Night"

Winners: Bugsy Seigel Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bugsy Seigeland Oleksandr Kimbors Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Oleksandr Kimbors

The evenings most competitive fight, was not that competitive to be honest. Bugsy Seigel won in a dominant performance but let's give Mr. Kimbors some much needed love for sticking this one out. Bugsy had Oleksandr in serious trouble at the two minute mark of round #2 but the Tuvalu prospect proved his Chin is indeed made of titanium alloy. Seigel earned the Unanimous Decision in a landslide 30-25 on the scorecards as he makes a successful pro debut.

Another great night of Madness action, as the jam packed Paddy O'Malley's bar was overflowing with alcohol and ANARCHY!

• Upvote 2

Kings of Madness Lightweights: opening round Review

1608995318KOM%20lw.png

Hello Fight fans! I'm your host "Not your Average" Douche McBaggins and what a night of action to kick of the Kings of Madness series. The 16 fighter Lightweight field was narrowed down to 8 as 5250 fans intensely cheered the competitors on. Hardcore Alchemy was on the scene, selling there black market penis enhancement cream and it was flying off the shelves. Let me tell you I can now firmly double hand the little guy, Thanks Hardcore Alchemy. Let's get to the action.

Block B

#2 Gianni Castellana def #7 Ramazan Jainar KO(punch) RD1 4:11

Castellana looked very sharp last night. After a close call Head Kick from Jainar partially lands, a cut was opened up on Gianni and it lit an intensity in his eyes that you would have to see to believe. The New Yorker was a perfect 5/5 with body shots and after a counter right hand finds its mark Janiar was in big trouble. Finally the end comes in devastating fashion as a battered Ramazan ducks into a well timed Uppercut and that's a wrap fans.  Gianni moves on to round 2.

#6 Brian Ortega def #3 Monte Cassino Sub(Americana) RD1 1:18 *Submission of the Night*

Ortega was a slight underdog in this one but this dog had his day last night as he made short work of Italian stud Monte Cassino. A well played gameplan for "T-City" as the BJJ Btown belt landed an early Takedown, from there he worked submissions. After a failed kimura attempt, Ortega transitioned to a beautiful Americana to seal the deal. Brian Ortega will meet Gianni Castellana in the next round.

#5 Elazar Shalit def #4 Stanley Kubrick Sub(Guillotine) RD2 3:51

Kubrick made it well known what his gameplan was as he burst himself across the cage to score a early takedown, also landing some gruesome ground and pound as he takes round 1 on the scorecards. Round two sees Elazar finding success with a mix of punches and kicks until Stanley lands another TD. This time though Shalit was prepared for it as he locks in a tight guillotine, and Kubrick stubbornly refuses to tap as he goes niy-niy.

#1 Von Magnaron def Jax Thomas Decision(Unanimous) *Fight of the Night*

The final bout of block B featured the #1 seed Von Magnaron who absolutely dominated a very tough Jax Thomas. Thonas gameplan had me a bit flabbergasted as he continued his relentless Takedowns, only to follow up by standing back on his feet. Von was near perfect with his strike count as he continued a furious assault in rounds 2 and 3. Magnaron takes a 30-26 decision and moves on to face Elazar Shalit in round 2. The fans seemed to have loved this fight as it earned "FOTN"

Block A

#2 Kendo Hirigushi def #7 Larson Picker TKO(Strikes) RD 3 1:19 *KO of the Night*

Larson put up one hell of a Fight and heading into the final round it looked like he would pull the upset leading on the cards 2-0. Neither men wanted anything to do with the ground as Picker played the role of the aggresor, while Hirigushi was less active but more accurate. The fighters where both winded in round three, but for Larson a nasty cut was beginning to cause vision problems. Kendo began pawing at picker which ultimately set up a game changing cross that lead to a ref stoppage.  "KOTN" for Doll Hands.

#6 Steven Petersen def #3 Herbert Mullin Decision(Unanimous)

In what seemed to be the most competitive fight of the evening #6 seed Peterson upsets the #3 seed in Herbert Mullin. Mullin looked great in round 1, and after scoring a second takedown late in the round clearly was ahead on the cards after 1. Round two we saw the fight taking a shift in Steven's favor as he began to find his range. The last Round was all Peterson as his leg kicks seemed to neutralize the once fresh opponent. Honestly I thought Herbert may have did enough to win this one, but I can see why you would judge otherwise. Steven Peterson is now set to face Kendo Hirigushi in round 2.

#5 Samuel Nti def #4 Edward Conan Decision(Unanimous)

Nti was finding himself in control of the majority of this fight other than a few times when the fight hit the ground. Samuel may have looked his best in the clinch, while his opponent was struggling to get anything working in there. I wouldn't say it was dominate but Nti was firmly ahead as round 3 started, and It was all Nti from there. Samuel even had Edward rocked momentarily with a slick jab that last round. Though night for the former FW champ in Conan.

#1 Emilio Rojas def Atanase Teodor KO(Pinch) RD 2 0:25

Emilio continues his wining streak as he outstrikes a game Atanase Teodor. Round 1 was a feeling out period for the most part and could have been a tossup on the cards but I gave it to Emilio for his higher volume. Round 2 begins with both men looking to land haymakers but it was a jab that may have been Rojas most significant strike as it rocked Teodor enough to set up a lethal straight right hand. Lights out for Atanase but you sir are a warrior! Emilio will be pitted against Samuel Nti in round 2.

Ladies and gents that is a wrap for the Lightweights but don't you fret cause the Kings of Madness Middleweight Tournament is live tonight at The Parisian. With so much MADNESS in the LBC it's kinda hard being Douche D-O Double G, but the Madness will continue!

• Upvote 1

Kings of Madness Middleweights: Opening Round Review

1609782166KOM%20mw.png

Douche McBaggins back again and what a weekend of action here at Madness MMA. The KOM Middleweights put a phenomenal showing as Mauro Carnera keeps his momentum going but it didn't come easy. Meanwhile there where a few upsets which included Madness poster child Macho Man Savage who was put to sleep by a highlight reel KO. The Performance bonuses where just issued out by Butch "Never gonna get those free wins" Harris so let's recap this exciting night of Chaos and Carnage!

Block B

#7 Black Mamba def #2 Macho Man Savage RD 2 TKO(Head kick)

Welcome to the Madness Black Mamba, what a way to make a statement by faceplanting the Macho Man. Mamba simply had Savages # tonight, as he landed 27/30 of his strikes. Savage meanwhile struggled to mount any offense he desperately tried to get the fight to the ground or in the clinch. After a somewhat close round one Black Mamba was patiently waiting to land the strike of death, and after a four punch combo sends savage swirling around the catch.....BOOM Hwas Kick KO. Impressive Debut.

#6 John Lawrence def #3 Kappa Knox Decision(Unanimous) *Fight of the Night*

Lawrenceseemed to be running away with this fight clearly winning rounds 1 and 2, and it forced Knox into must finish situation as round 3 began. Kappa picked up the pace in round 3, while Lawrence was intelligently trying to secure a decision victory. As we reach the three minute mark Knox lands a straight right that rocks the Cobra Kai Fighter. Amazingly Johnny regains his composure as kappa fails to seal the deal, after a final clinch lockup from Lawrence the bell sounds as Johnny takes the win. John Lawrence meets Black Mamba in round 2.

#4 William Ralph Dean def #5 Vladimir Punchsky TKO (Strikes) RD 1 2:47

Dean and Punchisky gave the fans what they wanted a good old fashioned slug fest. Both men struggled to land strikes as we closed in on 2 minutes of round 1. Dean attempts a high kick that Punchisky partially avoids, but the left hook William lands next was flush on the jaw and Vladimir goes down. A final flurry of Punches from the mount capped Off with a devastating haymaker puts Punchisky unconscious.

#1 Scott Hill def #8 Valentin Saric Decision(Unanimous)

The final Block B matchup as #1 seed Scott Hill was looking to rebound from a two fight loosing streak against newcomer Valentin Saric. Valentin started the fight well as he eaked out round 1, controlling the better part. Hill then began to take over, after securing his first takedown of the fight. With the fight seemingly tied up both fighters lacked the urgency to finish but it was Hill who seemed to take advantage of his 3rd round takedown in route to winning a competitive UD. Hill matches up with William Ralph Dean in the next round.

Block A

#2 Jeff Mma def #7 Ricardo Burduada No Cranio KO(Punch) *KO of the Night*

Block A kicks off with Jeff Mma who is riding a 5 fight winning streak an Ricardo "Motherfucker". It was a motherfucker of a night for the Brazilian bomber who ran headfirst into a Mma freight train.  At the one minute minute mark Jeff lands a beautiful spinning back kick that Ricardo takes like a champ. Cranio now on the offense lands a few crisp shots of his own only to be met with a lunging uppercut that sends Ricardo to queer street, which is followed up by monstrous right hand that sends Jeff's opponent to the canvas. One final unneeded strike lands as the referee saves Ricardo from further damage.

#6 Dave Beast def #3 Hannu Karpo

The next bout was the headliner of the evening and rightfully so as Hannu Karpo battled Dave Beast in a All out bloody war. Karpo took round one and opened a nasty cut on Beast's face, and after a late Takedown was secured Hannu headed to his corner head held high. Beast marches out for round two with fire in his eyes, and stuffs a early Karpo takedown, shortly after Beast opens a cut on the Fin. Beast takes round two as the two bloodied up combatants give a respectful fist bump as Round 3 begins. Karpo strikes first faking a overhand right, with a Takedown but could not advance forcing referee Herbs Dank to stand them up. The two warriors then partake in boxing match to end the fight. Beast won that last round on the judges scorecards and earns the win. Now I saw it in favor of "Toimittaja" but as they say never leave it two the judges. Beast vs Jeff Mma in round two, bring the damn popcorn.

#4 L�onard Lucy def #5 Shaun Brownie KO(Punch) RD 2 4:38

Leonard Lucy is possibly the most feared striker of the Middleweight field and after a loss in his previous fight he was looking for another highlight reel finish over Shaun Brownie. Brownie though had other plans though as he looked to ground his opponents striking as he scores with a early Takedown. Unfortunately for Brownie it was his only takedown "Brundog" was forced to fight Lucy on the feet where he struggled with his headhunter approach. After edging round 1 out Leonard began finding his grove, and what came at the 4:38 mark of round two was something similar to the exorcist movie as Lucy left hook sends Brownies head spinning out of control.

#1  Mauro Carnera def #8 Boss Yonic Decision(Unanimous)

The last opening Round fight was a rematch between Carnera and Yonic, Yonic won there first fight by Unanimous Decision. Mauro though has been on a tear since that fight, and after the rematch started looking like Deja Vu with Yonic bringing the "Italian Reaper" to his realm the mat. Yonic up 1 round oddly decided to trade with Carnera the majority of round two which played to Mauro's advantage as the fight was all nodded up heading into round 3. Carnera did not let off on the trigger in the final round as he was all over Boss, who still wanted to stand with Mauro. Meanwhile the Yonic corner is screaming for a Takedown but it never came and "The Italian Reaper" advances by a hard-fought decision and will next have a showdown with Leonard Lucy in round 2.

Another great event as the field of 16 Middleweight contenders is narrowed down to 8. Whew, we still have 4 more KOM divisions to go! I'm going to need a few days off, for a hard drinking bender. Will pick things up next weekend with the HW and WW Tournaments. Don't hate the Madness, embrace the Madness!