Start Date For The Island - POLL

MMATycoon

Start Date For The Island - POLL  

66 members have voted

1. 1. When shall we start the next island season?

23 minutes ago, MMATycoon said:

Can anyone think of a reason not to start it mid month? Please help... I've spent too much time on wallstreetbets this week so I'm retarded now. 

lol 

I am so deep on AMC, NOK and even my father in law is DEMANDING I sell my GME (he invests a lot on the stock market) after the crap Robinhood pulled Thursday, Friday and will pull until Thursday. 

He got in at $40 because of me (with a TON more than me) and closed his position at around $310 Friday. 

I told him he had paper hands and he got really upset lolol 

Now what he doesn't know is I have most of my stuff on AMC and NOK , my GME (bought at $8) I sold what feels like an eternity ago (IT HAS BEEN AN EXHAUSTING END OF WEEK), just keeping 200 shares for the LOLs

I feel like I aged 10 years the past 3 days, felt good today to just go snowboarding all day and clear my head.

Good luck ! 

p.s: Start it February 1st and let's be done with it. 

I think you should just pick a date Mike and stick with it so managers can plan. Mid month is fine but I think the best route would be to just have 2 dates each year that the Island starts and stick with those. Not trying to be negative but consensus these days is hard to come by. :)

• Upvote 5

Right, we'll do 15th. Also, I'm gunna see about giving people 2 island slots. It's a fair amount of work to change it, I think, but I wanna make sure it's a good season. 

Regarding fixed dates every year, you can't do that because it's 6 months, then 2 months off, then 6 months (generally), so it would be a different month every year. 

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, MMATycoon said:

Right, we'll do 15th. Also, I'm gunna see about giving people 2 island slots. It's a fair amount of work to change it, I think, but I wanna make sure it's a good season. 

Regarding fixed dates every year, you can't do that because it's 6 months, then 2 months off, then 6 months (generally), so it would be a different month every year. 

Awesome man cheers :) 

• Upvote 1