Delete all multis ( and all their accounts, main one as well)

bjornmma1

56 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Hey mate. I just voted you down as well to help you really get that Camara feeling. 

Im just gonna report this post cause mods get me t-t-t-rriggerred

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

I dont always agree with Bjorn, but this why the game is fucked! It's now become acceptable to be a shady multi abuser.

we will agree to disagree. the game isn't fucked by multis: outdated, ownership's questionable ability to code, slow speed and turnover rate. The game is way too slow for the majority of gamers, and that will always hamper its growth.

should appreciate anybody who has time for multiple accounts and more fighters. Orgs need fighters. Multi's provide fighters and income for the game. OG managers need cans to crush. the pros outweigh the cons imo.

there's rules in place regarding multis that should be strictly enforced:

- no fighting each other

- no training at the same gym

- no fighting in each others orgs

those are the rules that should always be enforced.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

And I voted YOU down Good Sir ! 

I AGREES ! DELEE ALL MULTIS AND THEIR MAIN ACCOUNTS FOUND STARTING TODAY MARCH 11TH, 2021 ! ☠️

you've already had one of yours deleted ?

I agree and we should add a sticker to managers profile for past offenders

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'd agree with Rambo on this, keep them separate and overall if it's low-key enough that nobody is drawing the lines I don't care. Anyone out there role playing 2 completely different people can keep doing that, I only have an issue when you're interacting with yourself. We also should acknowledge we can't really tell the difference between 2 accounts from 1 person and 2 accounts sharing an IP(as much as we want to) so it's more realistic to use our shared network rules as the same guidelines for dealing with multis.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Shards said:

I'd agree with Rambo on this, keep them separate and overall if it's low-key enough that nobody is drawing the lines I don't care. Anyone out there role playing 2 completely different people can keep doing that, I only have an issue when you're interacting with yourself. We also should acknowledge we can't really tell the difference between 2 accounts from 1 person and 2 accounts sharing an IP(as much as we want to) so it's more realistic to use our shared network rules as the same guidelines for dealing with multis.

Well said and 10000% on point

The old witch hunt led by TJ the private moderator on how close together same IP accounts would log in was BS.

All it took was for one user to leave his/her account logged on while the other user logged in and immediately they were accused and chased from the site. 

I'm happy those old days are gone, it took a lot of wigs getting split but we did it. 

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

The old witch hunt led by TJ the private moderator on how close together same IP accounts would log in was BS.

All it took was for one user to leave his/her account logged on while the other user logged in and immediately they were accused and chased from the site. 

I'm happy those old days are gone, it took a lot of wigs getting split but we did it. 

Thought it had to do with training or a fighter pick up between the accounts but it's been a while. I generally try to ignore the multi thing(in public at least) because without admission I'll never have more then educated speculation, I was pretty sure in your case it was an issue that 2 accounts interacted on the same IP.

Also TJ was the only active moderator at the time, I do recall that the whole 'private mod' thing was really funny to me cause how much can you really blame a group of guys that the 1/1 moderator just came from our group at the time? Or we sidestep him and take the law into our own hands. Stop! You've violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

your wig got split cuz you got caught cheating.

- gym/training

- released fighter from miss miracle account and picked him up on your main account

you got zapped and deserved it ? 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Aww, do you miss me buddy? You keep bringing me up.

Just keep telling yourself these things if it helps you sleep at night. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1